• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fudjack/Dinkelaker Functional Preferences Instrument

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm not really sticking up for anyone, i don't even know who you're talking about. just saying that being banned doesn't make a difference. what's with everyone typing me as isfp lately?

I'm not typing you as anything, I just have this sense of recognition.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Last night I got n=13 s=10 f=4 t=10. ntsf or nstf. The page that shows the results key was broken, but I see one in the thread above this post.

iNtj, iNtp, eNtp, eNtj

That's an INTP with a high N preference. Or more precisely, Ni with non-closure.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I pondered your profile stats for a while, and that interesting pic of cats, and thought eNtp.

Isn't that one a standard type? So I'm not an unusual enough pattern to be one of the new 16 after all? And what do the cats have to do with anything? :tongue:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Isn't that one a standard type? So I'm not an unusual enough pattern to be one of the new 16 after all? And what do the cats have to do with anything? :tongue:

Intuition. Lots of intuition. But it's not just the cats per se, it's about the fantastical cat painting itself. Do you recall my threads where I posted pictures representing some of the functions? I would use your profile pic to represent the Ne if I could.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, I recall the threads. Did you even see my own comment about my avatar on that thread? ;) But still for the cats to relate, you would have to assume that the process involved in the cat scene is representative of Luna. And then you would have to find out how in the world to relate the cats to Ti....

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, I recall the threads. Did you even see my own comment about my avatar on that thread? ;) But still for the cats to relate, you would have to assume that the process involved in the cat scene is representative of Luna. And then you would have to find out how in the world to relate the cats to Ti....

Yes, I did even see your comment on that thread.

You're assuming that we all think the same way about this MBTI stuff. Ne to me is a personality type in its own right. It's not "something certain types do with the data after they look at objects," such as "seeing possibiliites." If anything, the auxiliary type is more of a cognitive style. The whole idea of a four-letter category designation to round out a personality type just seems really forced.

I don't know what cats and pianos and Luna have to do with each other, that's the point of being Ne.

(Come to think of it, some years ago there was a viral video featuring a cat playing a piano..)

fripping

MBTI Type
nerd
n =11 s =5 f =7 t = 14

it looked like tnfs wasn't actually a listed type. they only had tnsf. either i don't get it or this shit is broken. . .or ijust got FUDGEJACK-DINKLICKED.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're assuming that we all think the same way about this MBTI stuff. Ne to me is a personality type in its own right. It's not "something certain types do with the data after they look at objects," such as "seeing possibiliites." If anything, the auxiliary type is more of a cognitive style. The whole idea of a four-letter category designation to round out a personality type just seems really forced

:yes: This is how I really think of it too. The types aren't things that we do, and perhaps we should've stuck to the first 8. "Process" isn't quite the right word, it was just the closest that I got. Maybe something closer to "character," but that isn't even it exactly. I guess the real question I'm getting at is how close of a relation is there between our type and our taste in representation.

But you did give me a four-letter designation, which is why I said to (four-letter) type me by the cats, you'd have to see Ti (or Fi) in the picture as well.

I don't know what cats and pianos and Luna have to do with each other, that's the point of being Ne.

:laugh:

Did you make that so darn open-ended on purpose?

(Come to think of it, some years ago there was a viral video featuring a cat playing a piano..)

Yes it's the infamous Keyboard Cat.... and the contexts have been switched to make something new-yet-(sometimes)-recognizable :) I didn't do it though, I just thought the picture was cool...

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I liked this test, it's not as cheesy as most of them are.

Press SEND button below. Your answers will be saved so the results emailed to you
first name= Who
last name= Cares
email= ifuckedyourmom@reallyhard.com
gender= female
mbti type=
ennea type=
why no types=dont know
why no types=NOTCHECKED
intuiting =9
sensing =10
feeling =2
thinking =16

So I'm either an ESTJ or an ISTP?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I liked this test, it's not as cheesy as most of them are.

Press SEND button below. Your answers will be saved so the results emailed to you
first name= Who
last name= Cares
gender= female
mbti type=
ennea type=
why no types=dont know
why no types=NOTCHECKED
intuiting =9
sensing =10
feeling =2
thinking =16

So I'm either an ESTJ or an ISTP?

If you already know you're an introvert, then that eliminates ESTJ. So that leaves TiSe with either closure or non-closure. If you think you're a J, then that's TiSe with closure, or isTj.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you already know you're an introvert, then that eliminates ESTJ. So that leaves TiSe with either closure or non-closure. If you think you're a J, then that's TiSe with closure, or isTj.

Me?

ISTJ?

:rofl1: :happy0065:

Best laugh of the day. :)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me?

ISTJ?

:rofl1: :happy0065:

Best laugh of the day. :)

That's not what it says. Did I write ISTJ? Wasn't it isTj?

I doubt that you really laughed, they never do. But the laugh is on you if you can't see the difference between ISTJ and isTj.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's not what it says. Did I write ISTJ? Wasn't it isTj?

I doubt that you really laughed, they never do. But the laugh is on you if you can't see the difference between ISTJ and isTj.

Is this socionics stuff, where ISTj really means ISTP? Or is isTj something else?

bEcAuSe i Am NoT fAmIlIaR wItH aLl tHiS nEw FaNgLeD sOcIoNiC rUsSiAn AsTrOnAuT tHeOrY cRaP or whatever the hell this means.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When you write immature stupidity like,
first name= Who
last name= Cares

you make your TROLLING really obvious. FAKE.

I can legitimately take an anonymous online test without giving them my full name to stalk and publicize and my email address for them to spam, thank you very much.

Please, what's your full name and email address? Otherwise you're obviously trolling.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can legitimately take an anonymous online test without giving them my full name to stalk and publicize and my email address for them to spam, thank you very much.

Please, what's your full name and email address? Otherwise you're obviously trolling.

FAKE!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Is this socionics stuff, where ISTj really means ISTP? Or is isTj something else?

bEcAuSe i Am NoT fAmIlIaR wItH aLl tHiS nEw FaNgLeD sOcIoNiC rUsSiAn AsTrOnAuT tHeOrY cRaP or whatever the hell this means.

This isn't Russian - Socionics is Russian, where it's only the last letter (p and j) that are lower case...you know the stuff with the quadras.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you actually expect people to be "real" on the internet?

So you're saying my IRL name isn't really mal12345, and that isn't me in my avatar? and mrcockburn is really a man dressed like a woman dressed like a man? and it's impossible for an ENFJ to be a type 5?