LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    intuiting =15
    thinking =11
    feeling =10
    sensing =1

N-T-F-S = iNtj, iNtp, eNtp, eNtj

yeah.. no
    I would expect a type 4 to score highest on the N scale. Ni corresponds well with type 4. You have a 5 wing which corresponds with Ti. T and F were 1 point away from being tied, that means choosing the other way on one question will make F your preferred over T. If you believe you prefer F over T, then your FD33 type is iNfp. This is a non-traditional, non-closure Ni type.

Two or three forum trolls, who have earned themselves temp-bans in the past and who don't like me, are attacking this test and its creators after I started another thread on this topic. But if you look back to the beginning of this 2007 FD33 thread, during pre-troll days, the test was held in high regard on this forum. These trolls have been successful at harassing other forum members into earning perm-bans for themselves.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by StarryKnights View Post
    OMG haHA!
    My policy is to plonk those who respond to trolls.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by blankpages View Post
    I got N > T=S >F. Nopers.
    Yeppers.

Sorry, but the FD33 is not trying to agree with your confirmed type of INTP. Read the theory page the test page has a link to. The theory page describes a non-traditional form of MBTI called the FD33. It looks like you scored iNtp rather than the traditional inTp (the capital letters showing dominance). In other words, you scored as Ni (because you're an introverted type) with a preference for non-closure, with T as auxiliary. But then, YMMV.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Yeppers.

Sorry, but the FD33 is not trying to agree with your confirmed type of INTP. Read the theory page the test page has a link to. The theory page describes a non-traditional form of MBTI called the FD33. It looks like you scored iNtp rather than the traditional inTp (the capital letters showing dominance). In other words, you scored as Ni (because you're an introverted type) with a preference for non-closure, with T as auxiliary. But then, YMMV.
    I have read that page before, as a matter of fact.

My self-typing of INTP is not based on preference for closure or non-closure in the first place. I tested J/P borderline on typical online tests, and did not decide I was a P until I learned about cognitive functions and became familiar with some people of different types. I then realized I identify far more with Ti/Ne than I do with Ni/Te. So no, the test did not type me accurately if it took me for an Ni dom. That is why I am disagreeing with my result, not because I require you to explain the test to me. Thanks.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I have read that page before, as a matter of fact.
    And do you know that YMMV means "your mileage may vary"? In other words, I leave it up to you to decide.

My self-typing of INTP is not based on preference for closure or non-closure in the first place. I tested J/P borderline on typical online tests, and did not decide I was a P until I learned about cognitive functions and became familiar with some people of different types. I then realized I identify far more with Ti/Ne than I do with Ni/Te. So no, the test did not type me accurately if it took me for an Ni dom. That is why I am disagreeing with my result, not because I require you to explain the test to me. Thanks.
    The test did not type you as an Ni/Te, as that is just another way of rendering the traditional INTJ. So there is no basis for the comparison you are drawing between the types you mentioned above and your Ni dominant score on the FD33.

When I said Ni with non-closure, I was specifying a type that does not exist in the MBTI. Nor does it exist in either of the two alternatives you listed. So your test result is actually giving you a non-MBTI alternative you have not considered because neither Ti/Ne nor Ni/Te is equivalent to the score you just got.

And even though your preference for Ti is not based on closure versus non-closure (who ever said it was?), you have chosen non-closure P as your fourth letter, therefore a non-closure type as I said in the first place.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

And do you know that YMMV means "your mileage may vary"? In other words, I leave it up to you to decide.
    Yes, and you also apparently assumed that my disagreeing with the result meant that I had not read the theory page and/or did not understand the test. Annoying.

The test did not type you as an Ni/Te, as that is just another way of rendering the traditional INTJ. So there is no basis for the comparison you are drawing between the types you mentioned above and your Ni dominant score on the FD33.

When I said Ni with non-closure, I was specifying a type that does not exist in the MBTI. Nor does it exist in either of the two alternatives you listed. So your test result is actually giving you a non-MBTI alternative you have not considered because neither Ti/Ne nor Ni/Te is equivalent to the score you just got.

And even though your preference for Ti is not based on closure versus non-closure (who ever said it was?), you have chosen non-closure P as your fourth letter, therefore a non-closure type as I said in the first place.
    Their 'dialogues' page gives an example of someone scoring iNfp, and how such a person would be Ni-Fe-Ti-Se, but prefer non-closure. So yes, according to them an iNtp would be Ni-Te and the difference between such a person and the MBTI INTJ would be preference for non-closure. Not difference in dominant function(s).

I am not disagreeing that I am a non-closure type; it's the N dominance I was saying 'nope' to.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Yes, and you also apparently assumed that my disagreeing with the result meant that I had not read the theory page and/or did not understand the test. Annoying.

Their 'dialogues' page gives an example of someone scoring iNfp, and how such a person would be Ni-Fe-Ti-Se, but prefer non-closure. So yes, according to them an iNtp would be Ni-Te and the difference between such a person and the MBTI INTJ would be preference for non-closure. Not difference in dominant function(s).

I am not disagreeing that I am a non-closure type; it's the N dominance I was saying 'nope' to.
    The FD33 says 'yes.'

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I would expect a type 4 to score highest on the N scale. Ni corresponds well with type 4. You have a 5 wing which corresponds with Ti. T and F were 1 point away from being tied, that means choosing the other way on one question will make F your preferred over T. If you believe you prefer F over T, then your FD33 type is iNfp. This is a non-traditional, non-closure Ni type.

Two or three forum trolls, who have earned themselves temp-bans in the past and who don't like me, are attacking this test and its creators after I started another thread on this topic. But if you look back to the beginning of this 2007 FD33 thread, during pre-troll days, the test was held in high regard on this forum. These trolls have been successful at harassing other forum members into earning perm-bans for themselves.
    okay, well i don't use ni or ti, and i never score even close to thinking on the thinking-feeling scale, so i just think it's a bad test. and i don't think getting temp-banned destroys anyone's credibility or makes them a troll either.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    okay, well i don't use ni or ti, and i never score even close to thinking on the thinking-feeling scale, so i just think it's a bad test. and i don't think getting temp-banned destroys anyone's credibility or makes them a troll either.
    Stick up for your slimy friends then. I must say however that your personality generally reminds me of my wife's, although she's an ISFP. If she cared to come to this forum she could easily go with an avatar like yours. I wish I could find a gif that's the right size for an avatar but the site always says they're too big.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Stick up for your slimy friends then. I must say however that your personality generally reminds me of my wife's, although she's an ISFP. If she cared to come to this forum she could easily go with an avatar like yours. I wish I could find a gif that's the right size for an avatar but the site always says they're too big.
    i'm not really sticking up for anyone, i don't even know who you're talking about. just saying that being banned doesn't make a difference. what's with everyone typing me as isfp lately?