User Tag List

First 202829303132 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Looks to me like the NiFe with a non-closure preference. In other words, a non-standard MBTI type result.
    Seeing as "non-closure" and "closure" are characteristic coined in the MBTI, the result makes sense, but I identify more with Ne and Fi.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

That would translate to a non-closure NiTe (iNtp) instead of INTJ. Another non-standard result.
    How do you tell that N>T>S>F is NiTe and not NeTi from what you quoted? Same thing for Ginko's.. how do you tell it apart from NeFi?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Seeing as "non-closure" and "closure" are characteristic coined in the MBTI, the result makes sense, but I identify more with Ne and Fi.
    Ok.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    How do you tell that N>T>S>F is NiTe and not NeTi from what you quoted? Same thing for Ginko's.. how do you tell it apart from NeFi?
    I leave that up to the individual. But I can't get an answer unless I respond first.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I leave that up to the individual. But I can't get an answer unless I respond first.
    So you are just throwing something out there to get them to talk? I don't get how you are saying you leave it up to the individual if you are the one telling them.

I just heard of this test today in that other thread some I'm trying to get my brain around it...

I mean.. something made you quote Ginkgo and say NiFe instead of NeFi, and I don't think Ginkgo told you to post that. I'm not getting it.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

intuiting =6
    sensing =12
    feeling =8
    thinking =11

S-T-F-N = iStj, eStp, iStp, eStj

Cool beans.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

So you are just throwing something out there to get them to talk? I don't get how you are saying you leave it up to the individual if you are the one telling them.

I just heard of this test today in that other thread some I'm trying to get my brain around it...

I mean.. something made you quote Ginko and say NiFe instead of NeFi, and I don't think Ginko told you to post that. I'm not getting it.
    I do that because the test result originally gives four possibilities (see Mae's post above this one). Then the I/E preference boils that down to two possibilities. I form a hypothesis based on MBTI type on which one and throw it out there. Whether it fails or succeeds, I get the answer. In this case, I see INFP on the left side of the page, but now I see ENFP on Gingko's profile. I went with introversion and came up with NiFe because I didn't check Gingko's profile for more info.

N = 17, S = 6, F = 9, T = 6

The results only indicated I was an intuitive feeler. I wasn't entirely sure where to go from there though. Based off the results do I then rule out INFP or ENFJ? I really don't understand this.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I do that because the test result originally gives four possibilities. Then the I/E preference boils that down to two possibilities. I form a hypothesis based on MBTI type on which one and throw it out there. Whether it fails or succeeds, I get the answer. In this case, I see INFP on the right side, but now I see ENFP on Gingko's profile. But I went with introversion and came up with NiFe because I didn't check Gingko's profile for more info.
    ok, gotcha, i wondered if that is what you were doing, but yeah, it won't really always work out because this forum is MBTI centric so when people have INFP over there they are generally doing it to indicate Fi and Ne right? But I can see how it helps you as input into deciphering the other thing.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

ok, gotcha, i wondered if that is what you were doing, but yeah, it won't really always work out because this forum is MBTI centric so when people have INFP over there they are generally doing it to indicate Fi and Ne right? But I can see how it helps you as input into deciphering the other thing.
    I was surprised to see Ne, but Ginkgo's profile tells the reason behind that. Notice that J and P have utterly nothing to do with the translation from one system to another.