User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

So what did I test as? Low S in this test.

n =13 s =4 f =11 t = 9

intuiting =13
    sensing =4
    feeling =11
    thinking =9
    N-F-T-S = iNfj, iNfp, eNfp, eNfj
    F-N-S-T = inFp, inFj, enFj, enFp
    N-T-F-S = iNtj, iNtp, eNtp, eNtj
    T-N-S-F = inTp, enTj, inTj, enTp
    S-F-T-N = iSfj, eSfp, iSfp, eSfj
    T-S-N-F = isTp, esTj, isTj, esTp
    S-T-F-N = iStj, eStp, iStp, eStj
    F-S-N-T = isFp, esFj, isFj, esFp

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    So what did I test as? Low S in this test.

n =13 s =4 f =11 t = 9

intuiting =13
    sensing =4
    feeling =11
    thinking =9
    N-F-T-S = iNfj, iNfp, eNfp, eNfj
    F-N-S-T = inFp, inFj, enFj, enFp
    N-T-F-S = iNtj, iNtp, eNtp, eNtj
    T-N-S-F = inTp, enTj, inTj, enTp
    S-F-T-N = iSfj, eSfp, iSfp, eSfj
    T-S-N-F = isTp, esTj, isTj, esTp
    S-T-F-N = iStj, eStp, iStp, eStj
    F-S-N-T = isFp, esFj, isFj, esFp
    All else being equal - INFP.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Well, I identify more with other ENFPs. I've noticed that my life experience and flaws match up much more with ENFPs than INFPs, overall. And I know I am talkative...like to the point of being a chatter-box who won't shut up at times...I know how to charm and win people over if I have to, I used to pride myself on this when I was younger, almost like "selling myself"...and I'm over all probably more of an initiator like an extrovert, as well as my enthusiasm and occasional loudness. I'm also VERY expressive and apparently INFPs keep their feelings inside more, unless they're around people they trust. I also like to "think out loud" either by talking or writing rather than inside my head, and bounce ideas off of other people.

But I think the reason why I score mildly introvert sometimes is because I really just want to be away from people sometimes, and a lot of times I don't want people to talk to me.

However, I've been told this has nothing to do with introversion or extroversion.
    Yes, PersonalityPages lists that as an ENFP trait. Unlike other Extraverted types, ENFPs need time alone to center themselves, and make sure they are moving in a direction which is in sync with their values.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Why is that? You typed as ISFP for a while, so FN makes more sense for you than NF.
    I'm not quite exactly as F on first impulse as these types would suggest. It doesn't bother me to offer ideas or criticism (not always value-oriented criticism either. I'm not immune to relaying "Te" on some subject I've devoted time to). I try to be considerate in doing that, but I don't have a compulsion to build consensus. It's more like something I like to keep in mind and move towards. Rather than just choose right off the bat. I notice that some IFPs' are more harmonizing. Some say they even put on masks too. I don't understand that. It sounds like complete lack of disclosure. I'm more casual than anxious. If I was asked to worry about people on that level, I'd move to an island and not to speak to anyone then. That would be a burden that eventually would make me go insane. Some "F" I am, right?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Yes, PersonalityPages lists that as an ENFP trait. Unlike other Extraverted types, ENFPs need time alone to center themselves, and make sure they are moving in a direction which is in sync with their values.
    Yeah, I'm a confirmed ENFP now several times over - not only through function theory but also through the official MBTI test.

I didn't understand MBTI at first and thought I was INFP or INFJ. Though now I see just how preposterous it is that I could ever be any kind of FJ. I lack their diplomacy, tact, focus on other people, et al. Not to mention that INFJs are often equally or even more reserved than INFPs, while I'm just all over the place being obliviously inappropriate.

It's just that on the vast majority of free tests I took the overwhelming answers were either ENFP or INFP with very borderline (50/50 or 60/40) extroversion.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I'm not quite exactly as F on first impulse as these types would suggest. It doesn't bother me to offer ideas or criticism (not always value-oriented criticism either. I'm not immune to relaying "Te" on some subject I've devoted time to). I try to be considerate in doing that, but I don't have a compulsion to build consensus. It's more like something I like to keep in mind and move towards. Rather than just choose right off the bat. I notice that some IFPs' are more harmonizing. Some say they even put on masks too. I don't understand that. It sounds like complete lack of disclosure. I'm more casual than anxious. If I was asked to worry about people on that level, I'd move to an island and not to speak to anyone then. That would be a burden that eventually would make me go insane. Some "F" I am, right?
    I don't know man. Even I got T on this test.

I just think that perhaps you aren't as meek or harmonizing as some INFPs. Not all INFPs are like that, it's a lame stereotype I think, that all INFPs are these push-overs.

That's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    All else being equal - INFP.
    Interesting how high the N was. I just like ideas, that is all.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

And I know I am talkative...like to the point of being a chatter-box who won't shut up at times...I know how to charm and win people over if I have to, I used to pride myself on this when I was younger, almost like "selling myself"...and I'm over all probably more of an initiator like an extrovert, as well as my enthusiasm and occasional loudness. I'm also VERY expressive and apparently INFPs keep their feelings inside more, unless they're around people they trust. I also like to "think out loud" either by talking or writing rather than inside my head, and bounce ideas off of other people.

But I think the reason why I score mildly introvert sometimes is because I really just want to be away from people sometimes, and a lot of times I don't want people to talk to me.
    Yeah.... I think if the tests are placing you over on the I side it is because they are way overemphasizing the "prefer to be with people or alone" part, while disregarding how obviously extraverted you are otherwise, and forgetting that everyone needs a break from people sometimes. Also, functionwise, your type is quite clear. My case is a little less clear because I'm expressive and love the idea-bouncing but also quiet and don't initiate conversations hardly at all.... AND the function tests still want to see me as slightly T-dominant. But I've decided not to take the tests nearly that seriously anymore

Disagree but w/e ...

first name= Michael
    last name=
    email=
    gender= male
    mbti type= INTP
    ennea type= 5w4
    why no types=NOTCHECKED
    why no types=NOTCHECKED
    intuiting =11
    sensing =7
    feeling =12
    thinking =7

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Yeah.... I think if the tests are placing you over on the I side it is because they are way overemphasizing the "prefer to be with people or alone" part, while disregarding how obviously extraverted you are otherwise, and forgetting that everyone needs a break from people sometimes. Also, functionwise, your type is quite clear. My case is a little less clear because I'm expressive and love the idea-bouncing but also quiet and don't initiate conversations hardly at all.... AND the function tests still want to see me as slightly T-dominant. But I've decided not to take the tests nearly that seriously anymore
    Yeah it's good not to take the tests too seriously...except in my case I did keep seeing "NFP" "NFP" "NFP" "NFP."

I'm sincerely puzzled at why I ever thought I was an INFJ. It doesn't even make sense. "they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones"...that's even from the Keirsey description. I'm not even a Keirsey INFJ by any stretch of the imagination. Only shares their innermost thoughts and emotional reactions with their loved ones? I'm pretty much the opposite of that.

I'm also perpetually late, hate schedules, and only say I love structure because I'm attracted to men who provide it for me.

I bet it's the justice/mercy question. Me and my damned justice!!!