User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 419

  1. #61
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    Hand-raiser

    Fucking LOL

    You are the Hand-Raiser, that annoying kid in class who always had an answer for everything. No doubt, as a child you probably sat in the front of the class, anxiously waving your hand back and forth in the air while your teacher desperately tried to avoid calling on you because you were the ONLY fucking kid that answered her questions. Clearly, the key traits of your personality are your rationality and your extroversion. You are like a little talkative calculator, in other words. You also tend to be rather gentle and less arrogant than most people. Your presence is a bane to everyone's existence, because you are too nice for your own good and you absolutely will not shut up. So what is your defect, then? Well, you're boring, and when you're not boring, you are just plain annoying with your ultra-logical responses and constant need to talk to others. So keep waving that hand in the air, son. I'm still not calling on you. You are too logical, you talk too much, and your humility and gentleness only makes me hate you more, because they make me feel like I almost SHOULDN'T hate you. But I do. Big time. And by the way, the more you wave your hand in class--your extended hand becoming nothing more than a blur as you insanely wave it, thinking we can't see it--the more smug satisfaction the teacher takes in watching the look of excrutiating pain cross your face as you agonize over not being called on, and the longer we'll wait to call on you, just because we absolutely love torturing you so.

  2. #62
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Accurate.


    Haughty Intellectual

    You are 86% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 86% Arrogant.

    You are the Haughty Intellectual. You are a very rational person, emphasizing logic over emotion, and you are also rather arrogant and self-aggrandizing. You probably think of yourself as an intellectual, and you would like everyone to know it. Not only that, but you also tend to look down on others, thinking yourself better than them. You could possibly have an unhealthy obsession with yourself as well, thus causing everyone to hate you for being such an elitist twat. On top of all that, you are also introverted and gentle. This means that you are just a quiet thinker who wants fame and recognition, in all likelihood. Like so many countless pseudo-intellectuals swarming around vacuous internet forums to discuss worthless political issues, your kind is a scourge upon humanity, blathering and blathering on and on about all kinds of boring crap. If your personality could be sculpted, the resulting piece would be Rodin's "The Thinker"--although I am absolutely positive that you are not nearly as muscular or naked as that statue. Rather lacking in emotion, introspective, gentle, and arrogant, you are most certainly a Haughty Intellectual! And, most likely, you will never achieve the recognition or fame you so desire! But no worries!

    To put it less negatively:

    1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

    2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

    3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

    4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

  3. #63
    filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    3,272

    Default

    Your result for The Personality Defect Test by Saint_Gasoline ...
    Hand-Raiser



    You are 57% Rational, 86% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.


    You are the Hand-Raiser, that annoying kid in class who always had an answer for everything. No doubt, as a child you probably sat in the front of the class, anxiously waving your hand back and forth in the air while your teacher desperately tried to avoid calling on you because you were the ONLY fucking kid that answered her questions. Clearly, the key traits of your personality are your rationality and your extroversion. You are like a little talkative calculator, in other words. You also tend to be rather gentle and less arrogant than most people. Your presence is a bane to everyone's existence, because you are too nice for your own good and you absolutely will not shut up. So what is your defect, then? Well, you're boring, and when you're not boring, you are just plain annoying with your ultra-logical responses and constant need to talk to others. So keep waving that hand in the air, son. I'm still not calling on you. You are too logical, you talk too much, and your humility and gentleness only makes me hate you more, because they make me feel like I almost SHOULDN'T hate you. But I do. Big time. And by the way, the more you wave your hand in class--your extended hand becoming nothing more than a blur as you insanely wave it, thinking we can't see it--the more smug satisfaction the teacher takes in watching the look of excrutiating pain cross your face as you agonize over not being called on, and the longer we'll wait to call on you, just because we absolutely love torturing you so.

    To put it less negatively:

    1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

    2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

    3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

    4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

    Compatibility:

    Your exact opposite is the Brute.

    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Braggart, the Haughty Intellectual, and the Robot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #64
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Your result for The Personality Defect Test by Saint_Gasoline ...
    Hand-Raiser



    You are 57% Rational, 86% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.


    You are the Hand-Raiser, that annoying kid in class who always had an answer for everything. No doubt, as a child you probably sat in the front of the class, anxiously waving your hand back and forth in the air while your teacher desperately tried to avoid calling on you because you were the ONLY fucking kid that answered her questions. Clearly, the key traits of your personality are your rationality and your extroversion. You are like a little talkative calculator, in other words. You also tend to be rather gentle and less arrogant than most people. Your presence is a bane to everyone's existence, because you are too nice for your own good and you absolutely will not shut up. So what is your defect, then? Well, you're boring, and when you're not boring, you are just plain annoying with your ultra-logical responses and constant need to talk to others. So keep waving that hand in the air, son. I'm still not calling on you. You are too logical, you talk too much, and your humility and gentleness only makes me hate you more, because they make me feel like I almost SHOULDN'T hate you. But I do. Big time. And by the way, the more you wave your hand in class--your extended hand becoming nothing more than a blur as you insanely wave it, thinking we can't see it--the more smug satisfaction the teacher takes in watching the look of excrutiating pain cross your face as you agonize over not being called on, and the longer we'll wait to call on you, just because we absolutely love torturing you so.

    To put it less negatively:

    1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

    2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

    3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

    4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

    Compatibility:

    Your exact opposite is the Brute.

    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Braggart, the Haughty Intellectual, and the Robot.
    There might be a correlation between the hand raiser and extroverted rationals as a friend of mine is an ENTP and he has an answer for everything.

  5. #65
    filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    3,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    There might be a correlation between the hand raiser and extroverted rationals as a friend of mine is an ENTP and he has an answer for everything.
    Sure there's a correlation between ET and ET, but someone's got a new avatar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #66
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Sure there's a correlation between ET and ET, but someone's got a new avatar
    Bravo (assuming you are a male).

    Perhaps I should change my avatar to this:


  7. #67
    filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    3,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Bravo (assuming you are a male).

    Perhaps I should change my avatar to this:

    Keep both!

    The personality defect test-dave-gif
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #68
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Keep both!

    The personality defect test-dave-gif
    Too busy for my taste. Thank you, nevertheless.

  9. #69
    filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    3,272

    Default

    Haha.. the Morphing software free trial ended by the time I was trying to adjust the framerate and render it 4th time. Worth the lols, anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #70
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    'Tis a shame. But, I agree that it was worth the laugh.

Similar Threads

  1. Personality defect test
    By nonsequitur in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-06-2016, 02:33 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-03-2016, 04:24 PM
  3. Replies: 874
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 08:39 AM
  4. The Perception Personality Image Test (Helloquizzy)
    By Jaguar in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-05-2014, 10:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO