User Tag List

First 16242526272836 Last

Results 251 to 260 of 419

  1. #251
    Senior Member Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Hmmm, bullshit.
    Why? I think it works for you!

    And yeah, Emo Kid = INFP... lol.

  2. #252
    *hmmms* theadoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    586

    Default

    I'm the braggart, lol but i'm only 57% arrogant, so i guess it's on the border with the hand-raiser And I would more consider myself as a hand-raiser.
    Oh yeah?

  3. #253
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    I think that all who score high on rational and low on extroversion are technically robots.

    While brutality and arrogance are just the way how they are programed.



    (just a thought)

  4. #254
    Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I think that all who score high on rational and low on extroversion are technically robots.

    While brutality and arrogance are just the way how they are programed.



    (just a thought)
    So I'm a killbot

  5. #255
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by some random test
    Schoolyard Bully
    You are 14% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant
    I kept saying I get angry and argue. I've been cranky this week.

  6. #256
    The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Your result for The Personality Defect Test ...

    Smartass
    You are 71% Rational, 86% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 100% Arrogant.



    You are the Smartass! You are rational, extroverted, brutal, and arrogant. In fact, you could very well be the anti-Christ, as you are almost the exact opposite of everything Jesus was supposed to be. While Jesus says love your enemy, you say love beating the crap out of your enemy. While Jesus raises the dead, you raise hell. While Jesus walks on water, you tend to sink. You probably consider people who are emotional and gentle to be big pussies who are obviously in lesser stature than you. You have many flaws, despite your seeming intelligence and cool-headedness. For instance, you aren't very nice. In fact, you're probably an asshole. And you are conceited and self-centered. Not only that, but you are very loud and vocal about all this, seeing as how you are extroverted. There is no better way to describe you than as a "smartass", I'm afraid. Perhaps just "ass" would do, too. But that's a little less literary and descriptive. At any rate, your main personality defect is the fact that you are self-centered, mean, uncaring, and brutally logical.

    To put it less negatively:

    1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

    2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

    3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

    4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.


    Compatibility:

    Your exact opposite is the Emo Kid.

    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Braggart, and the Sociopath.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -


    SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

    Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

  7. #257
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Your result for The Personality Defect Test ...

    Smartass
    You are 71% Rational, 86% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 100% Arrogant.

    You look like interesting company .

  8. #258
    The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    You look like interesting company .
    Thank you.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -


    SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

    Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

  9. #259
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Thank you.
    There is no need to thank me since I said that only because I needed a reason to quote you score. So that you can't just erase it.

  10. #260
    The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    There is no need to thank me since I said that only because I needed a reason to quote you score. So that you can't just erase it.
    You're so naughty.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -


    SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

    Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Similar Threads

  1. Personality defect test
    By nonsequitur in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-06-2016, 02:33 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-03-2016, 04:24 PM
  3. Replies: 874
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 08:39 AM
  4. The Perception Personality Image Test (Helloquizzy)
    By Jaguar in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-05-2014, 10:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO