Spiteful Loner

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Emo Kid

You are 14% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

I noticed that there is a definite trend between INFx and Emo Kid :B

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

I have to disagree with this...

Capitalist Pig

You are the Capitalist Pig! This means that you are less emotional than most, focusing more on logic. You are also more selfish, greedy, and care very little for the well-being of others, hence you probably hold capitalistic political views. This also means that you are particularly swinish, willing to grouse in any amount of shit for your own gain, and obese with greed. You are also an extrovert, like most of the people in the hallmark capitalistic country of America. Despite these traits, you are surprisingly not very arrogant, tending to view yourself as equal to others, just like the principle of Democracy in America. Which seems strange given that you are so mean and brutal to others at times. But despite your intentions to see others as equal, and to not be an arrogant twat, it must always be remembered that while all animals are created equal, some are more equal than others--the pigs being more equal. So while you may not be full of yourself, you certainly don't treat others with the respect they deserve. So like any farmyard pig, you are greedy, noisy, and don't care about others. The only difference between you and a pig is that you are more rational and intelligent. In conclusion, your personality defect is that you are a bit too logical, rather unemotional, way too extroverted, and also very brutal in regards to others. You may even be a bit insecure about yourself, little piggy. But at least you're not a platypus. It must suck to be a platypus, you know? All those identity issues.

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Starving Artist.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Smartass, the Braggart, and the Spiteful Loner.

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    ENTP

The Sociopath.

Oh my, if it wasn't bad enough to put up with that bullshit that the creator of the test calls 'comments'...
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

Spiteful Loner
    You are 71% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. In high school, you were probably that kid who wore all black and who sat alone in a corner of the lunch room, drawing pictures of dead babies. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself, like all of the bodies in your backyard. Combine these traits with your dislike of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Most likely, you also have low self-esteem. Hell, I get low self-esteem just looking at you. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. All you need is for someone to push you over the edge, calling you names and belittling you. Like me. But don't shoot me. I have a 101 mile-long knife, you know. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!

To put it less negatively:
    1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.
    2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
    3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

Compatibility:
    Your exact opposite is the Televangelist.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass, and the Sociopath.

If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.

The other personality types:
    The Emo Kid: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.
    The Starving Artist: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
    The Bitch-Slap: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.
    The Brute: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
    The Hippie: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.
    The Televangelist: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
    The Schoolyard Bully: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.
    The Class Clown: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
    The Robot: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.
    The Haughty Intellectual: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
    The Spiteful Loner: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.
    The Sociopath: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
    The Hand-Raiser: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.
    The Braggart: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
    The Capitalist Pig: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.
    The Smartass: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My self-esteem is not really low, it's actually pretty good, and I can be pretty extroverted... and emotional too. Dunno if others would see it though.
    But the stereotype fits to-a-tee.
    bruised and battered ENTJ sx/sp/so 8w9
    Tri-fix: 8w9 sx/sp - 3w4 sp/sx - 5w6 soc/sx
    http://leonardolestat.mypersonality.info

(I'm secretly ENxP, but don't tell anyone)

"Mother, I love you, I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel."

MBTI
    IxtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Spiteful Loner

You are 86% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 86% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.

You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. In high school, you were probably that kid who wore all black and who sat alone in a corner of the lunch room, drawing pictures of dead babies. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself, like all of the bodies in your backyard. Combine these traits with your dislike of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Most likely, you also have low self-esteem. Hell, I get low self-esteem just looking at you. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. All you need is for someone to push you over the edge, calling you names and belittling you. Like me. But don't shoot me. I have a 101 mile-long knife, you know. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!
    Under Construction

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Emo Kid
    You are 29% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

Your exact opposite is the Smartass.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

I'm the Emo Kid.....

You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet pussy! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. (And Jesus almost never pukes, being immortal and not requiring an act of puke to dispell toxins from his corporeal manifestation.) If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being that go something like this:

life is a spike / upon which i have impaled mysefl / fuck you dad

So, your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited. Plus, your poetry really upsets your father.

I probably made you cry, didn't I? Fucking Emo Kid.

Yes, there definitely seems to be a correlation between INFx's and the Emo Kid result. Hmm. Wonder why?

On a side note, the guy who wrote this misspelled "myself," "dispel," and "decidedly." GAWD, what a LOSER!!

MBTI
    INxJ

Sociopath

You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 86% Arrogant.

The test maker didn't give enough options to choose from.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Sociopath

You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 86% Arrogant.

The test maker didn't give enough options to choose from.
    Wow, that's amazing to me for some reason.