• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MMDI MBTI Test

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your closest two stereotypes <- :cry: are INTP and INTJ.

26 A leadership theorist bases their decisions on evidence, research, and industry best practice.
24 A visionary leader sets a general direction based on the hidden trends in the market or industry in which they operate.
20 Ideological leaders focus the group on those things that are most important.
18 A change-oriented leader promotes the exploration of new and better ways of doing things.
17 Goal-oriented leadership involves setting clear and specific objectives for the group and individuals within it.
15 An executive leader uses a command and control structure to ensure everyone knows what they need to do.
11 Action-oriented leadership focuses on the immediate task at hand and sees it through to fruition.
9 Participative leaders build collective ownership and commitment within the group.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJ
53%
ISFJ
64%
INFJ
78%
INTJ
66%
ISTP
46%
ISFP
68%
INFP
75%
INTP
53%
ESTP
38%
ESFP
49%
ENFP
63%
ENTP
52%
ESTJ
41%
ESFJ
63%
ENFJ
70%
ENTJ
48%
Interesting that I scored so high on the Fe-doms. Not really surprised with my results though. I often test out like this. Though, I usually get the NFPs over INFJ. It also said that I'm an ideological and visionary leader. I think that fits well.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISTJ 42% ISFJ 54% INFJ 85% INTJ 73%
ISTP 40% ISFP 64% INFP 80% INTP 55%
ESTP 31% ESFP 43% ENFP 74% ENTP 62%
ESTJ 36% ESFJ 61% ENFJ 76% ENTJ 52%

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP 80%
ISTP 78%
INTJ 64%
INFP 64%
ENTP 64%

Top 5, since 3 are the same.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP 78%
INTJ 76%
ENTJ 70%
ISTP 70%
ENTP 68%

EDIT: didn't realize there was a leadership section.

25 A leadership theorist bases their decisions on evidence, research, and industry best practice.
23 A visionary leader sets a general direction based on the hidden trends in the market or industry in which they operate.
21 An executive leader uses a command and control structure to ensure everyone knows what they need to do.
19 A change-oriented leader promotes the exploration of new and better ways of doing things.
16 Goal-oriented leadership involves setting clear and specific objectives for the group and individuals within it.
14 Ideological leaders focus the group on those things that are most important.
12 Action-oriented leadership focuses on the immediate task at hand and sees it through to fruition.
10 Participative leaders build collective ownership and commitment within the group.

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
ISTJ 56% ISFJ 55% INFJ 69% INTJ 70%
ISTP 64% ISFP 62% INFP 68% INTP 71%
ESTP 47% ESFP 46% ENFP 59% ENTP 60%
ESTJ 47% ESFJ 45% ENFJ 52% ENTJ 54%

23 A visionary leader sets a general direction based on the hidden trends in the market or industry in which they operate.
22 A leadership theorist bases their decisions on evidence, research, and industry best practice.
21 Ideological leaders focus the group on those things that are most important.
18 A change-oriented leader promotes the exploration of new and better ways of doing things.
17 Goal-oriented leadership involves setting clear and specific objectives for the group and individuals within it.
14 An executive leader uses a command and control structure to ensure everyone knows what they need to do.
13 Participative leaders build collective ownership and commitment within the group.
12 Action-oriented leadership focuses on the immediate task at hand and sees it through to fruition.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ 50%
ISFJ 56%
INFJ 63%
INTJ 57%
ISTP 46%
ISFP 58%
INFP 62%
INTP 49%
ESTP 45%
ESFP 51%
ENFP 58%
ENTP 52%
ESTJ 46%
ESFJ 59%
ENFJ 62%
ENTJ 50%

Retook this. Either I have a better understanding/gauge of myself now, or... I don't. :laugh: Re leadership, though, I do think ideological and action-oriented accurately reflect me. I am probably least like visionary, participative, or change-oriented.

ISTJ
56%
ISFJ
66%

INFJ
57%
INTJ
47%
ISTP
57%
ISFP
77%
INFP
72%

INTP
52%
ESTP
59%
ESFP
69%
ENFP
60%

ENTP
50%
ESTJ
43%
ESFJ
63%

ENFJ
59%
ENTJ
39%

25 Ideological leaders focus the group on those things that are most important.
20 Action-oriented leadership focuses on the immediate task at hand and sees it through to fruition.

19 Participative leaders build collective ownership and commitment within the group.
19 Goal-oriented leadership involves setting clear and specific objectives for the group and individuals within it.
16 A leadership theorist bases their decisions on evidence, research, and industry best practice.
16 A change-oriented leader promotes the exploration of new and better ways of doing things.
15 A visionary leader sets a general direction based on the hidden trends in the market or industry in which they operate.
10 An executive leader uses a command and control structure to ensure everyone knows what they need to do.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
54% ISTJ
54% ISFJ
61% INFJ
61% INTJ
60% ISTP
60% ISFP
63% INFP
63% INTP
55% ESTP
55% ESFP
62% ENFP
62% ENTP
53% ESTJ
53% ESFJ
56% ENFJ
56% ENTJ

19 Ideological leaders focus the group on those things that are most important.
19 A visionary leader sets a general direction based on the hidden trends in the market or industry in which they operate.
19 A leadership theorist bases their decisions on evidence, research, and industry best practice.
19 A change-oriented leader promotes the exploration of new and better ways of doing things.
16 An executive leader uses a command and control structure to ensure everyone knows what they need to do.
16 Action-oriented leadership focuses on the immediate task at hand and sees it through to fruition.
16 Participative leaders build collective ownership and commitment within the group.
16 Goal-oriented leadership involves setting clear and specific objectives for the group and individuals within it.

Enneagram
9w1
76% INFJ

75% ENFJ

72% INFP

69% ENFP

66% ESFJ

65% INTJ

63% ISFP

I'm suitable to be a Visionary Leader, Participative Leader, Ideological Leader, & Change-Oriented Leader!