User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 172

  1. #31
    Senior Member bluebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    # You scored -10 on Extroversion, higher than 15% of your peers.
    # 80/100 You scored 4 on Sensitivity, higher than 80% of your peers.
    # 20/100 You scored -2 on Openness, higher than 20% of your peers.

    Independent Soul

    You are calm and logical, but not unemotional. You are an introvert, at heart, preferring to read alone than be subjected to the crush and noise of a big party or bar. You have a few friends and family, whose presence you welcome - to a point. Even they can wear on your nerves eventually, and you need to retreat back into your personal space for a while so you can recharge. Your energy comes in bursts, after which you need a long nap or a couple of evenings at home to recuperate.

    You are comfortable with yourself, and reasonably confident. You want the friendship and goodwill of others, but you are not willing to sacrifice your principles in order to get it. If your close friends need something that you can provide, however, you will be the first to offer it.

    You are a good and sympathetic listener, and are aware of your friend's emotional states. With your very close friends, you will open up, but rarely - you don't like to burden people with your problems. At the same time, though, you are honest and are not willing to alter the truth for the sake of convenience. Among strangers you are reserved, and may resort to making jokes to disguise your true feelings.

    While you are not afraid of conflict, you do not seek it, either. When you are hurt or insulted, you feel that you have a choice to make. You can choose to take the up on it and defend yourself, or you can let it pass. Your decision may depend on how well you know the person, how personally you take the insult, or simply what mood you are in that day. Your friends may not always know how you are going to react, for that reason. Whatever you reaction, though, you will be logical, rational and unnervingly accurate: a measured strike.

    Your daemon's form would represent your calm, introverted nature, your cool logic, and your impatience with crowds of people. He or she would probably whisper ironic comments in your ear, give logical advice and try to hide his or her soft side from everyone, even you.

    Suggested forms: Peregrine Falcon, Snowy Owl, Snow Leopard, Siberian Tiger, Osprey.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

  2. #32
    Senior Member niffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Boldly Honest Soul



    You are a confident, social person, and you love to be the centre of attention. You spend a lot of time sharing your thoughts and opinions with your friends. Some people are hurt or offended by your opinions, but you have a right to express yourself, just like anybody else. If they don't like what you say, they don't have to listen. You aren't going to alter yourself, your behaviour, or hide your opinions to cater to someone else's insecurities.

    If you feel threatened by someone, you react immediately. You will defend yourself, your friends, your politics or your values vigourously and emotionally. You might become aggressive, or you might resort to tears, depending on your personal style, but you are never one to just sit back and let things go.

    Some people who meet you - especially if they get on the wrong side of you - might think that you are a bit of a crank, due to your tendency towards brutal honesty. Your friends know differently. Underneath that aggressive exterior, you have a lot of heart. You just aren't one to just pretend that things are okay, if they aren't. If you are left on your own for too long, you start to "fade", feeling listless and depressed. A fun night out with your friends will soon bring the spring back into your step. You love physical sensations, like the sound of music pounding in your ears, or the feel of the ground beneath your feet as you run.

    Your daemon's form would represent your extroverted nature, your unfettered honesty, and your untamed nature. He or she would probably encourage you to share your opinions, and would praise your honest ways.

    Form suggestions: Hot-blooded Horse, Parrot, Llama, Camel, Canada Goose.
    Lol wtf is a daemon anyway.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

  3. #33
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Distant Loner Soul

    You scored -8 on Extroversion, -17 on Sensitivity and -15 on Openness. Hmm, doesn't sound so good, also the animals it suggests kinda suck

    *runs far away to a place where no one can find me*

    A confident and independent person, you are logical and probably very intelligent. Some people think you are a little cool and unemotional, just because you don't prattle on about your feelings all the time like some people do. Outbursts of either anger or joy are both rare for you: You try to keep yourself under control at all times. You tend to deflect any really personal questions with a joke, an overly-literal reply, or even an out-and-out lie. Your few friends and your family probably wish that they knew you better. You probably wish they would just leave you alone.

    The thoughts and opinions of other people don't hold much sway over you. You don't spend time agonizing over other people's feelings, and you don't much care what people think about you. Sometimes your insensitivity can hurt people's feelings, but that's their problem. If someone didn't like you, you wouldn't lose much sleep over it. You march to the beat of your own drum, and if your friends and family think you can be a little odd... well, that's their issue.

    You are an introverted person, disliking crowds and strangers. Some people might think that you are shy, but really, you simply find parties and crowds to be unpleasant and tiresome. You get exhausted quickly when you are forced into social situations, and you need some time to yourself to recharge afterwards. You don't like noise and chaos. You like to keep things calm and logical.

    Your daemon would represent your cool, unruffled, solitary nature and would probably spend a lot of time comparing you favorably to the people around you, or helping you work out logically complex problems.

    Suggested forms: Octopus, Manta Ray, Shark, Boa Constrictor, Komodo Dragon.

  4. #34
    Senior Member r0wo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    186

    Default

    ^_^

    Independent Soul.

    You are calm and logical, but not unemotional. You are an introvert, at heart, preferring to read alone than be subjected to the crush and noise of a big party or bar. You have a few friends and family, whose presence you welcome - to a point. Even they can wear on your nerves eventually, and you need to retreat back into your personal space for a while so you can recharge. Your energy comes in bursts, after which you need a long nap or a couple of evenings at home to recuperate.

    You are comfortable with yourself, and reasonably confident. You want the friendship and goodwill of others, but you are not willing to sacrifice your principles in order to get it. If your close friends need something that you can provide, however, you will be the first to offer it.

    You are a good and sympathetic listener, and are aware of your friend's emotional states. With your very close friends, you will open up, but rarely - you don't like to burden people with your problems. At the same time, though, you are honest and are not willing to alter the truth for the sake of convenience. Among strangers you are reserved, and may resort to making jokes to disguise your true feelings.

    While you are not afraid of conflict, you do not seek it, either. When you are hurt or insulted, you feel that you have a choice to make. You can choose to take the up on it and defend yourself, or you can let it pass. Your decision may depend on how well you know the person, how personally you take the insult, or simply what mood you are in that day. Your friends may not always know how you are going to react, for that reason. Whatever you reaction, though, you will be logical, rational and unnervingly accurate: a measured strike.

    Your daemon's form would represent your calm, introverted nature, your cool logic, and your impatience with crowds of people. He or she would probably whisper ironic comments in your ear, give logical advice and try to hide his or her soft side from everyone, even you.

    Suggested forms: Peregrine Falcon, Snowy Owl, Snow Leopard, Siberian Tiger, Osprey.
    You scored -13 on Extroversion, higher than 9% of your peers.
    You scored 5 on Sensitivity, higher than 83% of your peers.
    You scored 1 on Openness, higher than 30% of your peers.

    This test was kind of fun
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...

  5. #35

    Default

    Your result for The Golden Compass Daemon Test ...
    Multi-Faceted Soul


    In a way, you are a truly balanced person. You have a good sense of self, but you have periods of worry and self doubt. You don't like to be alone a lot, but you don't like being constantly surrounded, either. You can be shy in some situations and bold in others. You can tell people how you feel, but you don't wear your heart on your sleeve. You aren't "TOO" anything: You aren't too shy, you aren't too aggressive, you aren't too extroverted, you aren't too introverted. However at any one time you can be any combination of these things.

    You tend to adapt yourself to match the situations in which you find yourself. You may be quiet and sensitive with some people, or joking and loud with others. These are all facets of your personality. People tend to perceive you as they want to perceive you. They may even tend to idealize you a bit. Then, when you do something that doesn't fit their concept of who you are (like have an outburst of anger, or a fit of shyness, or make an insensitive joke)they can be shocked and surprised. Does anyone know the real you?

    Your daemon would represent your multi-faceted and ever-changing personality, as well as people's tendency to idealize you. He or she would get angry when you did not, be calm and poised when you felt ruffled and anxious, and always be the voice of emotion and reason in your ear.

    Suggested forms: Swan, Elephant, Koala, Panda, Chameleon, Wolf.

    This test is actually better than I expected.

  6. #36
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy
    This test is actually better than I expected.
    Pfft! It called you balanced and said you could be a wolf. Test called me a loner and a dragon, test sucked! I want my 20 minutes back, grr!

  7. #37
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Oh come on, Trin, sharks and boa constrictors are awesome.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Pfft! It called you balanced and said you could be a wolf. Test called me a loner and a dragon, test sucked! I want my 20 minutes back, grr!
    A loner and a dragon. What could be cooler?


  9. #39
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Oh come on, Trin, sharks and boa constrictors are awesome.
    Sharks scare me with their beady little eyes and that eerie background music, always with that music! But Boa constrictors are pretty cool I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    A loner and a dragon. What could be cooler?

    Hell yeah. That rocks!

  10. #40
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,332

    Default


    Your result for The Golden Compass Daemon Test ...
    Shy Loving Soul

    Shy Loving Soul

    You are a sensitive and shy person. You want to be loved and liked, but you don't think people actually like you very much, and that hurts to think about. You like to be with your family and friends, who care about you. When you are with them, you can open up and talk and be yourself. Among strangers, however, you are nervous and tend to clam up. People are often surprised at how talkative you can be once they get to know you, because you appear to be so quiet and bland at first. You hide your feelings from people whom you do not know well, because you don't know if you can trust them. With your loved ones you can be more yourself.

    Your feelings are easily hurt, and you tend to be easily embarassed. You are sensitive, and your loved ones may even tease you about being a little TOO sensitive at times. When your feelings are hurt, you don't always let on. You don't like confrontations, and you are not the sort of person to throw a melodramatic hissy fit. You just tend to fret over it for a few days, until eventually the misunderstanding is cleared up, or time heals the wound.

    Your daemon would represent your shyness and sensitivity, and your love of family, and your tendency to hide your feelings from strangers. He or She would probably hide in your pocket or sit on your shoulder where he/she would whisper comfort into your ear.

    Suggested forms: Rabbit, Dormouse, Dik-dik, Sighthound
    Compared to other takers

    * 43/100 You scored -1 on Extroversion, higher than 43% of your peers.
    * 94/100 You scored 11 on Sensitivity, higher than 94% of your peers.
    * 30/100 You scored 1 on Openness, higher than 30% of your peers.

Similar Threads

  1. Political Compass Test
    By metaphours in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-27-2015, 08:30 PM
  2. Political Compass Test
    By Kiddo in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 02:03 PM
  3. What makes a good online test?
    By Such Irony in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 03:07 PM
  4. Moral Compass Test
    By rivercrow in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 02:01 AM
  5. Political Compass Test
    By Meursault in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 12:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO