• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jack Flak's Lucky, Seven Question, Fail-Safe Personality Test

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Though it's kind of a weird one to put in a test, I've always liked...

Is it more natural for you to:
a. Offend
b. Be offended
It sounds like you'll get the reverse answer 3/4 of the time. People who are truly offensive think they're Jesus.

Kestrel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
1. b=I
2. a=FJ
3. a=N
4. a=J
5. a=F
6. a=I
7. b=N

It says I'm an INFJ. Hey look, it works! :cheers:

neurozool

MBTI Type
INTP

a. I am drawn away from excessive solitude.
b. I am drawn away from excessive interaction. Yes, I am an 'I'

a. I care strongly whether things are ethically wrong or right. This is primary to D, so I went with this one
b. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore possibilities.
c. I am keenly aware of details, and of my physical environment.
d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on logic and my knowledge. Using this choice as backup does become interesting later on...

3A. Only answer if you chose a or d for question 2!

a. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore possibilities. Yes again
b. I am keenly aware of details, and of my physical environment.

3B. Only answer if you chose b or c for question 2!

c. I care strongly whether things are ethically wrong or right.
d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on logic and my knowledge.

a. I approach things with a plan.
b. I handle things as they come. Yes

a. I am usually sympathetic. Here I am always an X, a third choice and the option of picking two would show this better.
b. I am usually logical.

a. After several hours in a group of four or more people, I may become uncomfortable. Yup...still an 'I'
b. After several hours alone, I may become uncomfortable.

a. I prefer concrete facts.
b. I prefer theoretical possibilities. And still an 'N'

That leaves me an INFJ..where as I am always an INXP...#2 did get the duel F/T, but was oh, so wrong on the J...might want another question for the P/J side of things.

Other then that, pretty good.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
That leaves me an INFJ..where as I am always an INXP...#2 did get the duel F/T, but was oh, so wrong on the J...might want another question for the P/J side of things.

Other then that, pretty good.
It leaves you...I don't even know what, you didn't follow procedure!

Oh, I see what you did. Yeah, you scored INFJ all right. Therefore you're INFJ, no question....

neurozool

MBTI Type
INTP
LOL...sorry, nope. If you had said INTP or INFP, which I tie for all the time, I would say ok. Even ENTP or ENFP, but INFJ- nope.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
LOL...sorry, nope. If you had said INTP or INFP, which I tie for all the time, I would say ok. Even ENTP or ENFP, but INFJ- nope.
I don't know...You sound really INFJ...

But I'll settle for INFP. You can't be INTP any more, I'm sorry.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
1. B
2. B
3. D
4. A
5. B
6. A
7. B

INPTJTIN

So INTX. I think the wording on the ethical question is better than it was before (you did change it, right?).

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I still don't like question 6, because I could still easily answer both. Isn't E/I more about how you naturally interact with people, not just whether you are comfortable in their presence? I mean, I love getting reactions from people, making an impact, and so a certain period of time alone and I DO feel uncomfortable because I'm not affecting anybody. But that doesn't mean I'm an extrovert. I'm not the type to go around introducing myself to strangers and taking the lead in social situations, but that doesn't mean that I like being alone that much.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I still don't like question 6, because I could still easily answer both. Isn't E/I more about how you naturally interact with people, not just whether you are comfortable in their presence? I mean, I love getting reactions from people, making an impact, and so a certain period of time alone and I DO feel uncomfortable because I'm not affecting anybody. But that doesn't mean I'm an extrovert. I'm not the type to go around introducing myself to strangers and taking the lead in social situations, but that doesn't mean that I like being alone that much.
E/I usually affects how you interact with people, but it always affects how you feel about interacting with people.

Most people will become uncomfortable in either situation, including me. It just takes longer for me to get tired of being alone than tired of being in a room full of people and being expected to interact now and then.

Gauche

It fits me precisely.
I think questions 1 and 2, and also 3 are brilliant. 4 is also OK.5 6 7 could be easily dichotomic.
But id say - great work that :worthy: its worthy

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Question 2 - Put me on the NP(Choice B)
Question 4 - Put me on a P

So INFP on this test.

Edit: Question two was a little bit trippy for me. I was torn between A and B, and if I had chosen A, that would've put me at INFx which is where I essentially am. If I'm not mistaken, INFJ's are really close to being P's.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Please post whether or not this test types you and others accurately! Criticism is welcome. I would like to refine this into a relatively effective test that is also very quick and easy, especially for testing friends and family.

Which of the options is truest for you? If every option fits well, or no option fits well, simply choose the most appropriate answer. Please choose only one answer per question.

a. I am drawn away from excessive solitude.

b. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore possibilities.

3B. Only answer if you chose b or c for question 2!

c.
d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on logic and my knowledge.

b. I handle things as they come.

b. I am usually logical.

a. After several hours in a group of four or more people, I may become uncomfortable.

b. I prefer theoretical possibilities.

ANSWER KEY (In White):

1. a=E, b=I
2. a=FJ, b=NP, c=SP, d=TJ
3. a=N, b=S, c=F, d=T
4. a=J, b=P
5. a=F, b=T
6. a=I, b=E
7. a=S, b=N

Add all responses for each preference of I or E, N or S, T or F, and J or P. If there is a tie, the result is null under this test (x), and other methods of typing should be used.

1 - I
2 - NP
3 - T
4 - P
5 - T
6 - I
7 - N

INTP, that was no help -_-

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp