• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jack Flak's Lucky, Seven Question, Fail-Safe Personality Test

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
late response.
i'm an ESXP by your test again
same reasoning as before.

EDIT: I just took the actual mbti test again and scored.
Your Type is
ESTP
Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
67 88 1 11

So again, easy to push me over the edge. (proceeds with identity crisis.)

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
1. b = I

2. d = TJ

3. a = N

4. b = P

5. b = T

6. a = I

7. a = S

result: IxTx

uhhmmm...it's just me or the questions? maybe I'm too balanced...^^a

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

a. I am drawn away from excessive solitude. (E)

b. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore hypothetical possibilities. (NP)

3B. Only answer if you chose b or c for question 2!

d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on logic and my acquired knowledge. (T)

b. I handle things as they come. (P)

b. I tend to be correct, in logical matters. (T)

a. After several hours in a group of five or more people, I may become uncomfortable. (I)

b. I prefer theoretical possibilities. (N)

XNTP.

I got the X because of being E in #1, and I in #6. This is because of the fifth temperament, which is drawn to people, but also gets tired of them after awhile. (we are also rather quiet and shy, yet still want to be included). A sort of "introverted extrovert". In overall behavior, it's closest to a Behind the Scenes (INP/ISF), but does have some extroverted energy, and wants interaction more than a normal Phlegmatic "Behind the Scenes" type.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not sure I get the Lucky factor, but I have a few ideas.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
1. a
2. c
3b. c
4. b
5. a
6. b
7. a

I think that puts me as an ESFP, which I tend to test as quite frequently. The verdict is still out on the I/E thing. I dig the test Jack, quick and painless.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I
TJ
S
J
F (The only dodgy one. Don't really know which option is true for me though)
I
S

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I
TJ
S
J
F (The only dodgy one. Don't really know which option is true for me though)
I
S
I'm going to change 5b to

b. I am naturally logical.

Of course I don't know if this would change your response.

Removed "hypothetical" from the phrase "hypothetical possibilities" in 2/3. I thought too many NFPs were being lost to a.

May remove "acquired" from "acquired knowledge." <--Did.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm going to change 5b to

b. I am naturally logical.

Of course I don't know if this would change your response.

Is it possible to be both, in equal amounts? I really think I am.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Sure it is. But now, if you had to pick an answer, which would you pick?

I still can't. I operate from my head mostly and can put all feelings aside (if they're even there) but I can feel intense sympathy and understanding for people and the rubbish they go through. A lot of times it's there when others have decided that those people are all sorts of crazy or no-good or whatever. So I really don't know how to answer.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I still can't. I operate from my head mostly and can put all feelings aside (if they're even there) but I can feel intense sympathy and understanding for people and the rubbish they go through. A lot of times it's there when others have decided that those people are all sorts of crazy or no-good or whatever. So I really don't know how to answer.
Ideally, I shouldn't have to tell people how to answer, because ideally, I won't always be there when someone's taking the test, but you're taking the T route here, FYI.

"I am usually logical/detached but I still care about people." is a T mindset, and it would follow that you are "naturally logical." But being that you can't decide, it's still a problem.

What if I changed naturally to usually? I don't think it would do much harm.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Ideally, I shouldn't have to tell people how to answer, because ideally, I won't always be there when someone's taking the test, but you're taking the T route here, FYI.

"I am usually logical/detached but I still care about people." is a T mindset, and it would follow that you are "naturally logical." But being that you can't decide, it's still a problem.

What if I changed naturally to usually? I don't think it would do much harm.

Oh, okay, I trust your judgement. (about T mindset)

And 'usually' does make a difference, somehow. I would then go for logical. (And it's not because of what you said.)

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. a
2. d
3. a
4. a
5. b
6. a
7. b

Argh, still not sure if I'm really an E... :doh: