• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jack Flak's Lucky, Seven Question, Fail-Safe Personality Test

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
OK

Maybe its my problem, I am still thinking we are talking about humans.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
OK

Maybe its my problem, I am still thinking we are talking about humans.
Meh?

We are! The contrary arguments you're presenting, I just don't follow. I saw a need for a QUICK test, and filled it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Do what you must do, but do not waste your intellect.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Because you will never understand an INFJ. And your F is even weaker than mine

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you can say that with 100% certainity, I'll buy your test

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:)

Just dont try to hard. It's an honourable cause and I have become to know you as a honourable man. I know you have got insights that can bring this whole story further, just dont simplify them. Because the things are not that simple so that the common american will understand :)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
:)

Just dont try to hard. It's an honourable cause and I have become to know you as a honourable man. I know you have got insights that can bring this whole story further, just dont simplify them. Because the things are not that simple so that the common american will understand :)
First you get personal, then you get tribal! It never stops! Hehe.

It will take more contemplation and work to develop more, entropie. Time will tell.

G

Glycerine

a. I am drawn away from excessive solitude.
b. I am drawn away from excessive interaction.

a. I care strongly whether things are ethically wrong or right.
b.I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore hypothetical possibilities
c. I am keenly aware of details, and of my physical environment.
d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on logic and my acquired knowledge.

3A. Only answer if you chose a or d for question 2!

a. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore hypothetical possibilities.
b. I am keenly aware of details, and of my physical environment.

3B. Only answer if you chose b or c for question 2!

c. I care strongly whether things are ethically wrong or right.
d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on logic and my acquired knowledge.

a. I approach things with a plan.
b. I handle things as they come.

a. I am naturally sympathetic.
b. I tend to be correct, in logical matters.

a. After several hours in a group of five or more people, I may become uncomfortable.
b. After several hours alone, I may become uncomfortable.

a. I prefer concrete facts.
b. I prefer theoretical possibilities.

INFX

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
IDK: I hesitate to alter 2 at this point, but feel free to offer advice.

G

Glycerine

IDK: I hesitate to alter 2 at this point, but feel free to offer advice.

Well, actually, I understood "I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore hypothetical possibilities" to explain how I deal with iNtuition. Also, I tend to see the world as different shades of grey in terms of ethics as opposed to right (black) and wrong (white) so the FJ did not fit me well. However, you have a much better grasp on this stuff than I do so I trust your judgement over mine.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I don't really know but it was fun taking it. Well, actually, I understood "I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore hypothetical possibilities" to explain how I deal with iNtuition. Also, I tend to see the world has different shades of grey in terms of ethics as opposed right and wrong so the FJ did not fit me well. However, you have a much better grasp on this stuff than I do, I trust your judgement over mine.
Do you think it's possible that you chose 2b partly because you consider your dominant function to be Ni, based on the common school?

G

Glycerine

Do you think it's possible that you chose 2b partly because you consider your dominant function to be Ni, based on the common school?

That would be highly possible so yes. So since you are very good at typing people, do you think my self-described type is accurate?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
That would be highly possible so yes. So since you are very good at typing people, do you think my self-described type is accurate?
Probably. Especially considering certain answers on the test.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Welcome to the party.

guess some tests are better than other tests :D

You're pretty mean for being so "sympathetic."

:) I'm ok with being xNxP. I particularly liked the question which sorted out NP, SJ (etc) in pairs actually.

Past a certain point, T and F gets very close - it is hard to say that important decisions are led by thought/values alone - I'd guess a balanced state would produce the x.

I and E have always been close for me on official tests too - I show up more E as even if I test I, observers prefer to plonk me into E.

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
For me the test failed.
I am an extrovert, however it showed me as an introvert.