• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jack Flak's Lucky, Seven Question, Fail-Safe Personality Test

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Just pick d. Aren't you really young? I'm sure it will be truer in five years.

I think Haphazard shows reasonable TJ development and behavior for an INTJ. I don't think her age can be used to dismiss the fact that Js are not tending to choose the choices you're anticipating.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think Haphazard shows reasonable TJ development and behavior for an INTJ. I don't think her age can be used to dismiss the fact that Js are not tending to choose the choices you're anticipating.
But they do tend to choose them. Nevertheless, it's a work in progress, and some have provided excellent advice. Some of it, I can't use. It's the way of the world.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
a
c
d
b
a
b
a

esxp

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
umm.. well on the other tests i'm usually close to the 50 percent mark on that F/T. but let me think about the question a little bit and see if any other wording could have led me to answer as an F

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the wording "very concerned" is kind of strong. If the answer read, "I can easily tell whether something is ethically wrong or right, based on my instinct," then that would be my answer.
I will know if something is wrong without having to reason my way through it. Its just a feeling, not like a "focus of concern" which would imply that not only am I feeling it, I am actively thinking about it and focusing on it. (That's how I interpreted it, anyways.)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
But they do tend to choose them.

Excluding myself and Haphazard:

1 INTJ (01010101) cheated and chose B and D.
3 INFJs (dissonance, cascademn, Eileen) chose B.
1 ENTJ (YourLocalJesus) chose D.

The data doesn't seem to be agreeing with you. And need I mention that one ENTP chose an answer you claimed to be a "J answer"?

It appears that ENJs are behaving as you expect, but that INJs are not.

I will concede that there's a dearth of data on Js here, though.

I'm just saying, you've asserted that Js choose them... but based on WHAT? You can't just assert that things are so, you have to prove that they are.

Your idea is good here, Jack... you just need to be willing to reevaluate your actual model in the face of data and patterns that conflict with it, rather than just trying to change your representation of it.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think the wording "very concerned" is kind of strong. If the answer read, "I can easily tell whether something is ethically wrong or right, based on my instinct," then that would be my answer.
I will know if something is wrong without having to reason my way through it. Its just a feeling, not like a "focus of concern" which would imply that not only am I feeling it, I am actively thinking about it and focusing on it. (That's how I interpreted it, anyways.)
This is tough, because it was a lot like that originally--

I can instantly tell you whether something is morally wrong or right in my view.

And Eileen told me that she was concerned with the matters, but chose 2b because of the wording of 2a. TIGHTROPE. I'll see about a compromise.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
well again... I always test close to the T mark sooo.....pretty easy to knock me over the line.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Excluding myself and Haphazard:

1 INTJ (01010101) cheated and chose B and D.
3 INFJs (dissonance, cascademn, Eileen) chose B.
1 ENTJ (YourLocalJesus) chose D.
010, if she picked one, may have picked b, of course, or may have picked d. But she would have gotten INTx or INTJ in any case.

I modified the test so Eileen would probably pick a now (so she said), and I modified it based on cascademn's advice too.

Oh, and I should mention again that I think function-knowledgeable INxJs have an inclination to be biased due to their notions of what their dominant functions are. This may only be true for some.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
still no... i'm not really concerned whether things are wrong or right.. like I said, its just a feeling that I can't really control, so i'm not really concerned with it. Its like breathing. I'm not concerned with breathing as long as its working properly.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
still no... i'm not really concerned whether things are wrong or right.. like I said, its just a feeling that I can't really control, so i'm not really concerned with it. Its like breathing. I'm not concerned with breathing as long as its working properly.
I understand...That's why I worded it how I did originally, drats. I'll work on it. Thanks for the help.