• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jack Flak's Lucky, Seven Question, Fail-Safe Personality Test

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I think to make a more accurate questionnaire, you need to do field research on more TJ types.

redacted

I know what you're getting at, and some people will obviously have a hard time deciding. But I took this into account, because I think more often than not, the people who come up with X results are the same people who will receive an improper type result from existing tests.

I could have made this a lot easier to make decisions in, but that wasn't the intention.

Yes, there is definitely a tradeoff between accuracy and simplicity.

Personally, I lean towards the accuracy side, but if that's not your goal, I'd say your test is pretty good.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think to make a more accurate questionnaire, you need to do field research on more TJ types.
I've done plenty. The results of the test so far have demonstrated it's more accurate than not in differentiating, and I believe it's been improved since the last results.
Yes, there is definitely a tradeoff between accuracy and simplicity.

Personally, I lean towards the accuracy side, but if that's not your goal, I'd say your test is pretty good.
Yeah, I don't care if it's accurate, obviously. Haven't been working non-stop to make it more effective.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
"I can accurately judge the effectiveness of something"

"I can easily understand the purpose of a decision, object, or action"

"I quickly grasp the intended purpose and reasoning behind rules and step-by-step processes, even if I don't necessarily agree with them"

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

"I quickly grasp the intended purpose and reasoning behind rules and step-by-step processes, even if I don't necessarily agree with them"

I like that last one.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type

"I quickly grasp the intended purpose and reasoning behind rules and step-by-step processes, even if I don't necessarily agree with it"
TJ? I don't think so. I'll concentrate on the second. It could almost replace 2b, because it's regarding the hypothetical, and prediction. Not acquiring knowledge, and planning.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
TJ? I don't think so. I'll concentrate on the second. It could almost replace 2b, because it's regarding the hypothetical, and prediction. Not acquiring knowledge, and planning.

You don't think so? Why don't you think so?

I like the last one, too, Orangey.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I've made several minor changes, here's the latest revision.

a. I am drawn away from excessive solitude.
b. I am drawn away from excessive interaction.

a. I am very concerned with whether things are ethically wrong or right.
b. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore hypothetical possibilites.
c. I am keenly aware of details, and of my physical environment.
d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on my acquired knowledge.

3A. Only answer if you chose a or d for question 2!

a. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore hypothetical possibilites.
b. I am keenly aware of details, and of my physical environment.

3B. Only answer if you chose b or c for question 2!

c. I am very concerned with whether things are ethically wrong or right.
d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on my acquired knowledge.

a. I approach things with a plan.
b. I handle things as they come.

a. I am naturally sympathetic.
b. I tend to be correct, in logical matters.

a. After several hours in a group of five or more people, I may become uncomfortable.
b. After several hours alone, I may become uncomfortable.

a. I prefer concrete facts.
b. I prefer theoretical possibilities.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
1. a. I am drawn away from excessive solitude.
2. a. I am very concerned with whether things are ethically wrong or right.
3A. a. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore the hypothetical.
4. a. I value scheduling.
5. a. I am naturally sympathetic.
6. a. After several hours in a group of five or more people, I may become uncomfortable.
7. b. I prefer theoretical possibilities.
ANSWER KEY (In White):

1. a=E
2. a=FJ
3. a=N
4. a=J
5. a=F
6. a=I
7. b=N

Hmm. Interesting results.. I think the reflect moreso how I feel. I Believe I am ENFP, but I think I have other tendacies that show through this.

As an edit: I put scheduling and I had meant the other answer.. I DO scheduling. It's not what I value ^_^b

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
As an edit: I put scheduling and I had meant the other answer.. I DO scheduling. It's not what I value ^_^b

I hate those questions, actually. I neither value scheduling nor spontaneity specifically. I'm down with whatever the situation calls for.

That said, I never turned anything in late in college. ;)

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Flak maybe your silliness needs revamped.

Get to work.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I hate those questions, actually. I neither value scheduling nor spontaneity specifically. I'm down with whatever the situation calls for.

That said, I never turned anything in late in college. ;)
Well it's easy to be a critic, Eileen! hehe.

How about:

a. I tend to follow a schedule.
b. I tend to act spontaneously.

Or?