• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jack Flak's Lucky, Seven Question, Fail-Safe Personality Test

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think that T is more about logic than facts. Facts just are - some people can recognize them easily or not, but I don't know that it's going to be a T/F thing. If your contrast was between ease in using logic or ethics, I would choose ethics. But since it's morals/ethics vs. facts... facts seem simpler to me.
I'll change it to logically.

WAIT, I can't do that. Screws up the NTJ/NTP split. Hmmmmm

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Okay, then I have to figure out how to rework the question so you would choose a. Any ideas?

I'm not sure. I'll give you this - I am more concerned about ethics than about really exploring nuance/subtlety. But the nuance/subtlety thing happens for me on a very basic, even subconscious level. When I explore ethics, I do so consciously and pretty systematically. I don't have gut "right" and "wrong" feelings very often. I arrive to "right" and "wrong" after some pondering.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Why is nuance and subtlety exclusively NP domain?
No...You can pick that for question three if you choose a or d in question 2. It's a question of degree.

I'm not sure. I'll give you this - I am more concerned about ethics than about really exploring nuance/subtlety. But the nuance/subtlety thing happens for me on a very basic, even subconscious level. When I explore ethics, I do so consciously and pretty systematically. I don't have gut "right" and "wrong" feelings very often. I arrive to "right" and "wrong" after some pondering.
Now I shall do some pondering of my own...

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I came out as I/ENFP so not sure if that is because I am an ENFP (we often identify with I's) Or because I am on the boarder I think it's probably the former though!
Good test!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
No...You can pick that for question three if you choose a or d in question 2. It's a question of degree.

Nuance and subtlety is how I make my quick decisions. I'd say it comes first for me.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Nuance and subtlety is how I make my quick decisions. I'd say it comes first for me.

I think Jack will find that the nuance/subtlety thing is going to be a problem with INJs but probably not ENJs.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think Jack will find that the nuance/subtlety thing is going to be a problem with INJs but probably not ENJs.
Yeah it's a problem, and I'm working on it! *gears turning*

Although in my defense, I am very mindful of bias resulting from "knowing" things about oneself such as primary function, which for INxJs is supposedly Ni, and which I disagree with.

Numbers

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'll give it a shot.

1. b. I am drawn away from excessive interaction.
2. a. I can quickly tell you whether something is ethically wrong or right.
3A a. I easily pick up on nuance and subtlety.
4. I value order, but accept disorder well. I suck as following plans well, but i'm not spontaneous. I'll pick A though. ;)
5. a. I am naturally sympathetic.
6. a. After several hours in a group, I may become uncomfortable.
7. b. I prefer theoretical possibilities.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'll give it a shot.

1. b. I am drawn away from excessive interaction.
2. a. I can quickly tell you whether something is ethically wrong or right.
3A a. I easily pick up on nuance and subtlety.
4. I value order, but accept disorder well. I suck as following plans well, but i'm not spontaneous. I'll pick A though. ;)
5. a. I am naturally sympathetic.
6. a. After several hours in a group, I may become uncomfortable.
7. b. I prefer theoretical possibilities.

IFJNJFIN

INFJ

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Nah. Most people have tested correctly, including ENFPs.

a. I enjoy noticing subtlety and nuance of a situation
b. I enjoy quantity of experience

The only ones I can see possibly falling through the cracks are ENFPs and possibly ISXPs.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type

The only ones I can see possibly falling through the cracks are ENFPs and possibly ISXPs.
Enjoy is such a girly word though, hehe. And the SPs so far have all picked c first, so that answer ain't changin'.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enjoy is such a girly word though, hehe. And the SPs so far have all picked c first, so that answer ain't changin'.

'enjoy' is in about every psychometric test out there, though. 'Prefer', if that's to your preference. In fact, 'prefer' may be better.

And I'm talking about as an entirely separate question. #2 has to be completely redone.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?

I like that revision, though the T/F options really need to be revised too. I still can't say that I quickly arrive at ethical judgments of wrong and right, but I am very concerned with them.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I like that revision, though the T/F options really need to be revised too. I still can't say that I quickly arrive at ethical judgments of wrong and right, but I am very concerned with them.
That's key, I think. I'll keep this in consideration. It shouldn't take long to come up with alternates.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ

I meant that not as #2, but rather as a question determining introversion/extroversion.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Possible question 2 revision:

a. I am very concerned with whether things are ethically wrong or right.
b. I easily pick up on nuance and subtlety.
c. I am keenly aware of my physical environment, and of details.
d. I can quickly tell you whether most things are factually true or false.

Does it work?