User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 488

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    How about SJ/everything else? LOL

    But seriously, I don't think I know enough about MBTI to answer that one. The non-creative ones, I suppose, would be the types who would rather follow pre-established norms. Is that J? Or is that just SJ?
    More SJ than J. Perhaps it was an elimination question, or one in a series.

  2. #62
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Sure, diss. Mmhmm.
    What do you mean?

    I answered the questions honestly. Would you rather me lie to get the right type? That doesn't say much good about your test.

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    What do you mean?

    I answered the questions honestly. Would you rather me lie to get the right type? That doesn't say much good about your test.
    I don't think you would post if it DID give you the right type, to be perfectly honest. Now if you'll excuse me.

  4. #64
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I don't think you would post if it DID give you the right type, to be perfectly honest. Now if you'll excuse me.
    Are you kidding me?

    So you'll dismiss my post instead of taking it as evidence that you should revise your test?

    And I totally would post if it got me right -- unlike you, I have nothing invested in you being wrong.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    So you'll dismiss my post instead of taking it as evidence that you should revise your test?
    That's exactly what I'm doing. I consider it at least as likely that you mean harm as good, so I'm not going to listen to anything you have to say about my test. Thank you.

  6. #66
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    That's exactly what I'm doing. I consider it at least as likely that you mean harm as good, so I'm not going to listen to anything you have to say about my test. Thank you.
    LOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL.

    It's not about you.

    Let me rephrase. I don't care about proving you wrong. At all.

    I happen to disagree with you a lot, and when I do, I say it. But I have no problem agreeing with you. In fact, I wish I did more, because I hate the fact that you think I'm your enemy (I am an FJ).

    I don't think that I'm actually ENTx. I know I'm INFJ. I frequently test incorrectly (almost always INTP, actually)...

    I gave your test a shot, and gave you my results, which you should use as feedback of the accuracy of it.



    Seriously, what would I have to gain by falsifying my results? It wouldn't make me feel superior to fake-prove you wrong if I knew I cheated. I would never do that.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    Seriously, what would I have to gain by falsifying my results? It wouldn't make me feel superior to fake-prove you wrong if I knew I cheated. I would never do that.
    Here's the point, and it's brutally logical, so forgive me. The previous exchanges between us, of a derogatory, personal nature, mean that even if you're being completely honest here, I don't trust you, so I'm not sure. Therefore, I won't take your test results, or opinions, into consideration.

  8. #68
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Let's hug it out. INTP / INFJ love.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  9. #69
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Here's the point, and it's brutally logical, so forgive me. The previous exchanges between us, of a derogatory, personal nature, mean that even if you're being completely honest here, I don't trust you. Therefore, I won't take your test results, or opinions, into consideration.
    Except if I typed correctly, of course.

    What you're saying is -- if I disagree, you dismiss me, but if I agree, you take it as validation.

    Plus, I said nothing at all about the validity of your test in general. It's obviously meant to work most of the time, and it may do that (I don't know because I haven't looked at everyone else's results.) One incorrect typing is not enough to make a test bad. But it should at least count as ONE of many results as opposed to zero.

    I know you aren't stupid, so please let go of your paranoia and hear the truth even if it comes from me.

    (P.S. "brutally logical" is a funny way of putting your side of this argument)

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    Except if I typed correctly, of course.

    What you're saying is -- if I disagree, you dismiss me, but if I agree, you take it as validation.
    And why shouldn't I? I have little reason to think you would post an accurate result to screw with me.
    I know you aren't stupid, so please let go of your paranoia and hear the truth even if it comes from me.
    Oh, here we go again! You can't make me trust you like this, sir!

    You've stated your thoughts; I'd prefer this not continue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO