User Tag List

First 374546474849 Last

I got INxJ, which is close enough, I suppose.

Two things about the test, which is generally excellent:

1. Maybe another J/P question is needed

2. #6 might need a rewrite. Four isn't a big number of people, and it depends on who they are, too. I couldn't in good conscience say that either option was true for me because if those people I'm with are friends, I'm fine for a good while longer than if they're new to me. Of course, I could be biased because I am also socially anxious, which isn't quite the same thing as being introverted.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I got INxJ, which is close enough, I suppose.

Two things about the test, which is generally excellent:
    Compliment smuggler!

1. Maybe another J/P question is needed
    I could make it a hundred questions before sunup!

2. #6 might need a rewrite. Four isn't a big number of people, and it depends on who they are, too. I couldn't in good conscience say that either option was true for me because if those people I'm with are friends, I'm fine for a good while longer than if they're new to me. Of course, I could be biased because I am also socially anxious, which isn't quite the same thing as being introverted.
    It was five, but several Es chose the I answer, so I changed it. So far, I think four has been better.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I got INFP.

Answered 1b and 6a.

I think these two questions in particular, worded as they are, don't work on their own.

No company is better than bad company. Unless I'm with friends I'll eventually get fed up with too much interaction. After a while I'll want some solitude. I can spend a quite Sunday at home watching TV or reading or whatever. I cannot, however, spend an entire Sunday in company of random people without getting a break.

Yet I'm an E. I think E has more to do with the willingness to engage in social interaction when you have the chance. The "ENFP recharge" thing really is true. I might need time to replenish, but when I'm in the middle of the crowd I'm happy as can be. An I might not be so eager to approach people even if given the chance. Therein lies the real difference I think.

It's not the worst test I ever took but I think it shares the same flaws of other tests. Too vague. I mean, in question 3B I wonder "Do ENTPs not care about how others are affected by their actions? Isn't the most important aspect to any non-evil person? :P I value both my logic and my knowledge GREATLY but I start thinking - what ethical problems are we talking here anyway? I know there are quite a few which are paramount to me.etc

For me, the ideal MBTI test introduces lengthy questions, exposing well thought-out scenarios with different possible outcomes/decisions. Like 6 different options for every question with a different ratio of X/X.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

^Introvert!

I have it in mind to someday do a longer test, and I'd try to make it the most reliable test of all time. This one's short.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    ^Introvert!
    I thought so too.

MBTI
    ISFJ

The MBTI mythos are skewing your judgement people, I'm no I!

Hmm..
    I got INFx and my (ISTJ) mom got IstJ.
    2a. gave her FJ. Which I did wonder.. But she is clearly more ethical than me in the rule abiding sense, I suppose that is how she read it.
    I picked the 2b (NP)on that one.. But I am pretty P-ish, or would like to be.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    Hmm..
    I got INFx and my (ISTJ) mom got IstJ.
    2a. gave her FJ. Which I did wonder.. But she is clearly more ethical than me in the rule abiding sense, I suppose that is how she read it.
    I picked the 2b (NP)on that one.. But I am pretty P-ish, or would like to be.
    For the record, if she picked 2a, she didn't get T-anything on the test.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

a. I am drawn away from excessive solitude.
    b. I am drawn away from excessive interaction.

a. I care strongly whether things are ethically wrong or right.
    b. I easily pick up on nuance and subtlety, and explore possibilities.
    c. I am keenly aware of details, and of my physical environment.
    d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on logic and my knowledge. sometimes

3A. Only answer if you chose a or d for question 2!

a. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore possibilities.
    b. I am keenly aware of details, and of my physical environment.

3B. Only answer if you chose b or c for question 2!

c. I care strongly whether things are ethically wrong or right.
    d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on logic and my knowledge.

a. I approach things with a plan.
    b. I handle things as they come.

a. I am usually sympathetic.
    b. I am usually logical.

a. After several hours in a group of four or more people, I may become uncomfortable.
    b. After several hours alone, I may become uncomfortable.

a. I prefer concrete facts.
    b. I prefer theoretical possibilities.

yeah, i didn't follow the rules.

d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on logic and my knowledge.

Here this one, i find that this question is debatable.

Given that I am a perciever, I do not believe things have a definite right and wrong answer, and human knowledge had not reach an extent that we can find clear right wrong answers to everyyhing, (except perhaps in mathematics)

But i know this question is a thinker feeler question.

I am usually logical.

what is logical , waht is not logical?

one person's logic can be another person's BS. logic itself is highly subjective.

But i am not very sympathetic either, I can be a hardass if i chose to be one.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.