User Tag List

First 344243444546 Last

Results 431 to 440 of 488

  1. #431
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    I still don't like question 6, because I could still easily answer both. Isn't E/I more about how you naturally interact with people, not just whether you are comfortable in their presence? I mean, I love getting reactions from people, making an impact, and so a certain period of time alone and I DO feel uncomfortable because I'm not affecting anybody. But that doesn't mean I'm an extrovert. I'm not the type to go around introducing myself to strangers and taking the lead in social situations, but that doesn't mean that I like being alone that much.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  2. #432
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I still don't like question 6, because I could still easily answer both. Isn't E/I more about how you naturally interact with people, not just whether you are comfortable in their presence? I mean, I love getting reactions from people, making an impact, and so a certain period of time alone and I DO feel uncomfortable because I'm not affecting anybody. But that doesn't mean I'm an extrovert. I'm not the type to go around introducing myself to strangers and taking the lead in social situations, but that doesn't mean that I like being alone that much.
    E/I usually affects how you interact with people, but it always affects how you feel about interacting with people.

    Most people will become uncomfortable in either situation, including me. It just takes longer for me to get tired of being alone than tired of being in a room full of people and being expected to interact now and then.

  3. #433
    Senior Member Gauche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    333

    Default

    It fits me precisely.
    I think questions 1 and 2, and also 3 are brilliant. 4 is also OK.5 6 7 could be easily dichotomic.
    But id say - great work that its worthy

  4. #434
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    It fits me precisely.
    I think questions 1 and 2, and also 3 are brilliant. 4 is also OK.5 6 7 could be easily dichotomic.
    But id say - great work that its worthy
    Thanks.

  5. #435
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Question 2 - Put me on the NP(Choice B)
    Question 4 - Put me on a P

    So INFP on this test.

    Edit: Question two was a little bit trippy for me. I was torn between A and B, and if I had chosen A, that would've put me at INFx which is where I essentially am. If I'm not mistaken, INFJ's are really close to being P's.

  6. #436
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Interesting...You're sure of INFJ, then?

  7. #437
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Please post whether or not this test types you and others accurately! Criticism is welcome. I would like to refine this into a relatively effective test that is also very quick and easy, especially for testing friends and family.


    Which of the options is truest for you? If every option fits well, or no option fits well, simply choose the most appropriate answer. Please choose only one answer per question.

    1.

    a. I am drawn away from excessive solitude.

    2.

    b. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore possibilities.


    3B. Only answer if you chose b or c for question 2!

    c.
    d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on logic and my knowledge.

    4.

    b. I handle things as they come.

    5.

    b. I am usually logical.

    6.

    a. After several hours in a group of four or more people, I may become uncomfortable.

    7.

    b. I prefer theoretical possibilities.


    ANSWER KEY (In White):

    1. a=E, b=I
    2. a=FJ, b=NP, c=SP, d=TJ
    3. a=N, b=S, c=F, d=T
    4. a=J, b=P
    5. a=F, b=T
    6. a=I, b=E
    7. a=S, b=N


    Add all responses for each preference of I or E, N or S, T or F, and J or P. If there is a tie, the result is null under this test (x), and other methods of typing should be used.
    1 - I
    2 - NP
    3 - T
    4 - P
    5 - T
    6 - I
    7 - N

    INTP, that was no help -_-

  8. #438
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Interesting...You're sure of INFJ, then?
    Hmmm.. since you analyze everyone.. I'll let you tell me.

  9. #439
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    Hmmm.. since you analyze everyone.. I'll let you tell me.
    The test results have biased me, I'm useless now!

  10. #440
    homo-loving sonovagun anii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    9
    Socionics
    fuck
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Yeah but can you sell the thing?

    I
    NP
    F
    P
    F
    I
    N
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

    Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO