• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jack Flak's Lucky, Seven Question, Fail-Safe Personality Test

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
How about SJ/everything else? LOL :)

But seriously, I don't think I know enough about MBTI to answer that one. The non-creative ones, I suppose, would be the types who would rather follow pre-established norms. Is that J? Or is that just SJ?
More SJ than J. Perhaps it was an elimination question, or one in a series.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
What do you mean?

I answered the questions honestly. Would you rather me lie to get the right type? That doesn't say much good about your test.
I don't think you would post if it DID give you the right type, to be perfectly honest. Now if you'll excuse me.

redacted

I don't think you would post if it DID give you the right type, to be perfectly honest. Now if you'll excuse me.

Are you kidding me?

So you'll dismiss my post instead of taking it as evidence that you should revise your test?

And I totally would post if it got me right -- unlike you, I have nothing invested in you being wrong.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
So you'll dismiss my post instead of taking it as evidence that you should revise your test?
That's exactly what I'm doing. I consider it at least as likely that you mean harm as good, so I'm not going to listen to anything you have to say about my test. Thank you.

redacted

That's exactly what I'm doing. I consider it at least as likely that you mean harm as good, so I'm not going to listen to anything you have to say about my test. Thank you.

LOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL.

It's not about you.

Let me rephrase. I don't care about proving you wrong. At all.

I happen to disagree with you a lot, and when I do, I say it. But I have no problem agreeing with you. In fact, I wish I did more, because I hate the fact that you think I'm your enemy (I am an FJ).

I don't think that I'm actually ENTx. I know I'm INFJ. I frequently test incorrectly (almost always INTP, actually)...

I gave your test a shot, and gave you my results, which you should use as feedback of the accuracy of it.

Seriously, what would I have to gain by falsifying my results? It wouldn't make me feel superior to fake-prove you wrong if I knew I cheated. I would never do that.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Seriously, what would I have to gain by falsifying my results? It wouldn't make me feel superior to fake-prove you wrong if I knew I cheated. I would never do that.
Here's the point, and it's brutally logical, so forgive me. The previous exchanges between us, of a derogatory, personal nature, mean that even if you're being completely honest here, I don't trust you, so I'm not sure. Therefore, I won't take your test results, or opinions, into consideration.

redacted

Here's the point, and it's brutally logical, so forgive me. The previous exchanges between us, of a derogatory, personal nature, mean that even if you're being completely honest here, I don't trust you. Therefore, I won't take your test results, or opinions, into consideration.

Except if I typed correctly, of course.

What you're saying is -- if I disagree, you dismiss me, but if I agree, you take it as validation.

Plus, I said nothing at all about the validity of your test in general. It's obviously meant to work most of the time, and it may do that (I don't know because I haven't looked at everyone else's results.) One incorrect typing is not enough to make a test bad. But it should at least count as ONE of many results as opposed to zero.

I know you aren't stupid, so please let go of your paranoia and hear the truth even if it comes from me.

(P.S. "brutally logical" is a funny way of putting your side of this argument)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Except if I typed correctly, of course.

What you're saying is -- if I disagree, you dismiss me, but if I agree, you take it as validation.
And why shouldn't I? I have little reason to think you would post an accurate result to screw with me.
I know you aren't stupid, so please let go of your paranoia and hear the truth even if it comes from me.
Oh, here we go again! You can't make me trust you like this, sir!

You've stated your thoughts; I'd prefer this not continue.

redacted

And why shouldn't I? I have little reason to think you would post an accurate result to screw with me.

You've stated your thoughts; I'd prefer this not continue.

So it's quite clear... you will never hear the truth from me unless you've come to the exact same conclusion independently. Discussion is now impossible forever.

It's funny how you use MBTI to rationalize dismissing me -- because, of course, I can't be logical, since I'm an F. And you're Mr. Uber-rational! So rational that the truth isn't even true if someone else thought of it!

Seriously, is anyone else seeing this???????

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
It's funny how you use MBTI to rationalize dismissing me -- because, of course, I can't be logical, since I'm an F. And you're Mr. Uber-rational! So rational that the truth isn't even true if someone else thought of it!
No it was your irrationality which led me to believe...Oh, nevermind, it's not worth it. Seriously, FIND ANOTHER THREAD.

redacted

Also:

So I should shield you from my opinions because they hurt your feelings so much that you throw a fit and metaphorically put your fingers in your ears and dance around like a child?

Man! I didn't know you were so sensitive!

redacted

No it was your irrationality which led me to believe...Oh, nevermind, it's not worth it. Seriously, FIND ANOTHER THREAD.

How about you block me if you don't want to read what I have to say.

Last time I checked, there was no rule against people that disagree with you posting.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
How about you block me if you don't want to read what I have to say.

Last time I checked, there was no rule against people that disagree with you posting.
You're not disagreeing with me, you're going nuts.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
So think about my results on YOUR test (which I took my time to take) as if any other INFJ got them and I'll shut up.
I'm not going to do that, however big of a fit you throw about it. You're not a reliable subject in this experiment. Your subconscious betrays you.