User Tag List

First 25333435363745 Last

Results 341 to 350 of 488

  1. #341
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Stars View Post
    INFJ for sure.
    Sweet.

    If the rate of success of late doesn't decrease soon, which it very well could, I may call the test "acceptable, for now." Though I may want to change question five, since it's become a bit like part of 2/3.

    I asked my ISFP dad to take it, and he scored ISTP, which I'm relatively certain is due to his wanting to sound intelligent. He does that. He also drinks Obama Kool-Aid.

  2. #342
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    INTJ as my comfort zone

    INTP as a close second - the question on hypothetical possibilities was a difficult choice.

  3. #343
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    INTJ as my comfort zone

    INTP as a close second - the question on hypothetical possibilities was a difficult choice.
    Hey as long as you scored INTJ, let's not go getting ourselves into trouble. lol. I was tearing my hair out over this damn test for two or three days, gotta keep that to a minimum.

  4. #344
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Hehe.

    It's a good test. Nice work, man.

  5. #345
    Senior Member Pancreas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I scored ISTP.

    An ISTJ I know scored ISFJ.

  6. #346
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pancreas View Post
    I scored ISTP.
    Sweet...

    An ISTJ I know scored ISFJ.
    Hmm... I have to ask if you're sure they're ISTJ before I start worrying. If you're sure, let me know if they have anything to say about what went wrong.

  7. #347
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Question 5, a T/F selector, definitely needs to be completely replaced. If you have suggestions and don't mind if they're used as is, modified, or not used at all, I'm open to them.

    5.

    a. I am naturally sympathetic.
    b. I tend to be correct, in logical matters.

    a might be okay, but b is almost exactly like 2d.

  8. #348
    Senior Member Pancreas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Hmm... I have to ask if you're sure they're ISTJ before I start worrying. If you're sure, let me know if they have anything to say about what went wrong.
    I'm as certain as I can be, given her refusal to take what she sees as a complete waste of time. ISTJ descriptions seem to fit her a lot better than ISFJ. But out of the discussions of type I manage to force on her before she changes the topic, she has agreed she is probably a T. What threw her was question 2. It was between a and d, and assuming she is ISTJ, knowing her personally, I could see she might have found the wording ambiguous. I imagine most people on this site probably know what connotations certain words have in relation to the results, but they can be rather vague otherwise.

  9. #349
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pancreas View Post
    I'm as certain as I can be, given her refusal to take what she sees as a complete waste of time. ISTJ descriptions seem to fit her a lot better than ISFJ. But out of the discussions of type I manage to force on her before she changes the topic, she has agreed she is probably a T. What threw her was question 2. It was between a and d, and assuming she is ISTJ, knowing her personally, I could see she might have found the wording ambiguous. I imagine most people on this site probably know what connotations certain words have in relation to the results, but they can be rather vague otherwise.
    If she tested as ISFJ, she answered 5a as well, which is a problem for me if she's ISTJ.

    I'm not convinced though, what you say about her sounds rather Feeling/Sensing to me, xSFJ.

    ISTJs I've known tend to be rather proud of their T function. Especially my MOTHER.

  10. #350
    Senior Member Eileen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    If she tested as ISFJ, she answered 5a as well, which is a problem for me if she's ISTJ.

    I'm not convinced though, what you say about her sounds rather Feeling/Sensing to me, xSFJ.

    ISTJs I've known tend to be rather proud of their T function. Especially my MOTHER.
    Ahhh. Your mother is a SJ, huh?

    And how do you feel about that, Jack?

    INFJ

    "I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO