User Tag List

First 24323334353644 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Yeah, uh, would you pick d now, or not?
    No.

I can't think that any of these four things are important to me.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    No.

I can't think that any of these four things are important to me.
    Okay. "Thanks for your time."

MBTI
    ENFJ

I fail at having a JFTI.

Then again, that just means we're getting somewhere.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

If you're thinking about MBTI function order, you'd be right, but I think MBTI function order is wrong, so there you have it. NFPs, in my observations, tend to analyze more than judge, and vice versa for NFJs.

Are you saying the function order is different from MBTI in your test? So that, an INFJ's main function would be a judging function, Fi, while the INFP would have a perceiving function, Ni, in your test. Or do you stay with the function order, but have a different distinction between the functions? For example, would an INFJ still have Ni as their main function but Fe would manifest the judging function in INFJs? Thanks

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Lotr246 View Post
    Are you saying the function order is different from MBTI in your test? So that, an INFJ's main function would be a judging function, Fi, while the INFP would have a perceiving function, Ni, in your test. Or do you stay with the function order, but have a different distinction between the functions? For example, would an INFJ still have Ni as their main function but Fe would manifest the judging function in INFJs? Thanks
    I developed a simpler, hybrid function system which is linked from my signature. The INFJ's function order is Feeling/Intuition, just like the ENFJ's. Because, of course, I think introversion and extroversion are personality traits separate from the functions.

MBTI
    GONE

According to your test, I'm strongly ENF but I'm X as I'm tied J and P.

Just because I care about always being right, doesn't mean I'm J. :P

Seriously though, I would say moreso than being perceptive the moral imperative to be aware of what is wrong and what is right is a stronger motivation in me. Being perceptive and open to possibilities feels more like a passive energy and baseline natural state of who I am and what 'P' is. P is baseline 'passive' because you make decisions by not making them.

On the other hand, it takes real effort to care about things, more energy and a 'fire'... though that is a trademark description of 'Fe' as being very active and even fiery.

In fact, making moral decisions probably *feels* like more effort for me because I usually try not to make explicit judgements.

So basically, as maybe someone else has pointed out in the rest (HOLY HELL 34 pages already????) of this thread, I don't think the J/P questions are as on point and they don't account for the fact that that 'deciding what is wrong and right' (FJ on your test) would be considered the most accurate self-description of an enFP because of some of the reasons stated above.

That is all.

Thanks for sharing the test in progress.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Cze: What's your definite type and what were your answers? Also, let me know if you're on any kind of psychoactive substances, especially stimulants. I couldn't help but notice you posted a few long blog entries, one right after the other.

MBTI
    eSTP
    Socionics
    eSTp

I am presently wondering how effective this test will be for SJs. Any willing victims?
    I scored ESTJ. Imagine if I had taken this test in the first place a year ago. Then I wouldn't have gone through the whole "I'm an ENFP... wait, ENTP... hold up... ENTJ... that's not it, holy cow, ISFP? INFP? No... ENTJ is right after all... omg, I'm an SJ. Which SJ? ESTJ fits. Ah, so that's why I don't get along with INFPs. They aren't evil, and neither am I."

It's been fun, but I would have prefered to just cut to the chase, lol.
    Power is the virtue that makes all other virtues possible.
    Youtube - Oversensitive Witches
    Scary Bedtime Prayer

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by MissMurder View Post
    I scored ESTJ. Imagine if I had taken this test in the first place a year ago. Then I wouldn't have gone through the whole "I'm an ENFP... wait, ENTP... hold up... ENTJ... that's not it, holy cow, ISFP? INFP? No... ENTJ is right after all... omg, I'm an SJ. Which SJ? ESTJ fits. Ah, so that's why I don't get along with INFPs. They aren't evil, and neither am I."

It's been fun, but I would have prefered to just cut to the chase, lol.
    Hehe. Well I'd go back in time and help out if I could.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

1. b
    2. a
    3A. a
    4. a
    5. a
    6. a