User Tag List

First 21293031323341 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Okay, I reworded 2 and 3, let me know how this looks. Hopefully I'll hear from others as well, like Eileen.

(Question 3B would just be a and d, of course)

a. I can tell you whether things are ethically wrong or right.
    b. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore hypothetical possibilities.
    c. I am keenly aware of details, and of my physical environment.
    d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on my acquired knowledge.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

hmm.. I guess that would work better. the answer is C!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    hmm.. I guess that would work better. the answer is C!
    Hey! What about between a and d, that was the question under discussion!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

oh, I thought you were just merging the two together .. grrrr. i'd still pick d. I want to say i'd compromise, but the "based on instinct" thing would almost need to be in there for me.. I think A would still mean that I thought about it. I don't think about ethics and values that much, let alone "tell you" about them. I wonder if this is an Fi thing.. I don't know.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

oh, I thought you were just merging the two together .. grrrr. i'd still pick d. I want to say i'd compromise, but the "based on instinct" thing would almost need to be in there for me.. I think A would still mean that I thought about it. I don't think about ethics and values that much, let alone "tell you" about them. I wonder if this is an Fi thing.. I don't know.
    I think it's an individual thing. I'm just trying to get as many individuals as possible typed properly, without forgetting about who already was typed properly. *destroys computer* hehe. Well I'm certain you have something better to do, maybe check back sometime!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

3B. Only answer if you chose b or c for question 2!

c. I can instinctively tell you whether things are ethically wrong or right.
    d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on my acquired knowledge.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

hrm... I guess I would likely answer C to that if I was in a regular mood.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

hrm... I guess I would likely answer C to that if I was in a regular mood.
    SWEEEET. I hope the world agrees with you. Thanks again.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

PHEW.. I was beginning to think I was an ESTP there for a moment. Talk about an identity crisis. That was a close one. I'm glad we worked through it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post

a. I approach things with a plan.
    b. I handle things as they come.
    Okay, I need clarification on one last thing before I do the full test. Could you perhaps give a typical example that demonstrates these behaviors in action? I ask because for questions like these, I am usually inclined to answer a automatically, because I am so not that person who carries around an itinerary and gets irritated when plans are not followed to a 't'.

On the other hand, when I have something that I need to get done (meaning something that I can't put off anymore, which I will always do until the very last minute), I quickly put together a plan in my head to get it accomplished, and I float two or three backup options in the back of my head (such as "I can use my clout with the prof to get a penalty-free extension for this paper", or "I can fake sick", or I plan some runaround to get myself out of trouble). This is basically how I got through undergrad.

So which one should I answer? I fear that if I choose a, I won't be being completely honest, since I don't really ever make rigid plans (since I know that it is inevitable that I'll deviate from it at some point), and I can deal with unexpected changes as they come. But if I answer b, I think I might be characterizing myself as far less "planned" than I actually am. In other words, I think that I "handle things as they come" by forming last minute plans.

Sorry if this is bogging down the thread with extraneous material.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness