User Tag List

First 20282930313240 Last

Results 291 to 300 of 488

  1. #291
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    umm.. well on the other tests i'm usually close to the 50 percent mark on that F/T. but let me think about the question a little bit and see if any other wording could have led me to answer as an F

  2. #292
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    I think the wording "very concerned" is kind of strong. If the answer read, "I can easily tell whether something is ethically wrong or right, based on my instinct," then that would be my answer.
    I will know if something is wrong without having to reason my way through it. Its just a feeling, not like a "focus of concern" which would imply that not only am I feeling it, I am actively thinking about it and focusing on it. (That's how I interpreted it, anyways.)

  3. #293
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    But they do tend to choose them.
    Excluding myself and Haphazard:

    1 INTJ (01010101) cheated and chose B and D.
    3 INFJs (dissonance, cascademn, Eileen) chose B.
    1 ENTJ (YourLocalJesus) chose D.

    The data doesn't seem to be agreeing with you. And need I mention that one ENTP chose an answer you claimed to be a "J answer"?

    It appears that ENJs are behaving as you expect, but that INJs are not.

    I will concede that there's a dearth of data on Js here, though.

    I'm just saying, you've asserted that Js choose them... but based on WHAT? You can't just assert that things are so, you have to prove that they are.

    Your idea is good here, Jack... you just need to be willing to reevaluate your actual model in the face of data and patterns that conflict with it, rather than just trying to change your representation of it.

  4. #294
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I think the wording "very concerned" is kind of strong. If the answer read, "I can easily tell whether something is ethically wrong or right, based on my instinct," then that would be my answer.
    I will know if something is wrong without having to reason my way through it. Its just a feeling, not like a "focus of concern" which would imply that not only am I feeling it, I am actively thinking about it and focusing on it. (That's how I interpreted it, anyways.)
    This is tough, because it was a lot like that originally--

    I can instantly tell you whether something is morally wrong or right in my view.

    And Eileen told me that she was concerned with the matters, but chose 2b because of the wording of 2a. TIGHTROPE. I'll see about a compromise.

  5. #295
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    well again... I always test close to the T mark sooo.....pretty easy to knock me over the line.

  6. #296
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Excluding myself and Haphazard:

    1 INTJ (01010101) cheated and chose B and D.
    3 INFJs (dissonance, cascademn, Eileen) chose B.
    1 ENTJ (YourLocalJesus) chose D.
    010, if she picked one, may have picked b, of course, or may have picked d. But she would have gotten INTx or INTJ in any case.

    I modified the test so Eileen would probably pick a now (so she said), and I modified it based on cascademn's advice too.

    Oh, and I should mention again that I think function-knowledgeable INxJs have an inclination to be biased due to their notions of what their dominant functions are. This may only be true for some.

  7. #297
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    well again... I always test close to the T mark sooo.....pretty easy to knock me over the line.
    I took out the word "very" in 2 and 3. Would that have done it, you think?

  8. #298
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    still no... i'm not really concerned whether things are wrong or right.. like I said, its just a feeling that I can't really control, so i'm not really concerned with it. Its like breathing. I'm not concerned with breathing as long as its working properly.

  9. #299
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    still no... i'm not really concerned whether things are wrong or right.. like I said, its just a feeling that I can't really control, so i'm not really concerned with it. Its like breathing. I'm not concerned with breathing as long as its working properly.
    I understand...That's why I worded it how I did originally, drats. I'll work on it. Thanks for the help.

  10. #300
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    you're welcome!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO