User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 488

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Nuance/subtlety is more IXXX than anything else.
    Nah. Most people have tested correctly, including ENFPs.

    Quote Originally Posted by lane777 View Post
    XNFJ
    You previously thought you were INFJ, right?

  2. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    104

    Default

    I'll give it a shot.

    1. b. I am drawn away from excessive interaction.
    2. a. I can quickly tell you whether something is ethically wrong or right.
    3A a. I easily pick up on nuance and subtlety.
    4. I value order, but accept disorder well. I suck as following plans well, but i'm not spontaneous. I'll pick A though.
    5. a. I am naturally sympathetic.
    6. a. After several hours in a group, I may become uncomfortable.
    7. b. I prefer theoretical possibilities.

  3. #173
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
    I'll give it a shot.

    1. b. I am drawn away from excessive interaction.
    2. a. I can quickly tell you whether something is ethically wrong or right.
    3A a. I easily pick up on nuance and subtlety.
    4. I value order, but accept disorder well. I suck as following plans well, but i'm not spontaneous. I'll pick A though.
    5. a. I am naturally sympathetic.
    6. a. After several hours in a group, I may become uncomfortable.
    7. b. I prefer theoretical possibilities.
    IFJNJFIN

    INFJ

  4. #174
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Nah. Most people have tested correctly, including ENFPs.
    a. I enjoy noticing subtlety and nuance of a situation
    b. I enjoy quantity of experience

    The only ones I can see possibly falling through the cracks are ENFPs and possibly ISXPs.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  5. #175
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    a. I enjoy noticing subtlety and nuance of a situation
    b. I enjoy quantity of experience

    The only ones I can see possibly falling through the cracks are ENFPs and possibly ISXPs.
    Enjoy is such a girly word though, hehe. And the SPs so far have all picked c first, so that answer ain't changin'.

  6. #176
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Enjoy is such a girly word though, hehe. And the SPs so far have all picked c first, so that answer ain't changin'.
    'enjoy' is in about every psychometric test out there, though. 'Prefer', if that's to your preference. In fact, 'prefer' may be better.

    And I'm talking about as an entirely separate question. #2 has to be completely redone.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  7. #177
    Senior Member Eileen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    a. I enjoy noticing subtlety and nuance of a situation
    b. I enjoy quantity of experience

    The only ones I can see possibly falling through the cracks are ENFPs and possibly ISXPs.

    I like that revision, though the T/F options really need to be revised too. I still can't say that I quickly arrive at ethical judgments of wrong and right, but I am very concerned with them.
    INFJ

    "I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I like that revision, though the T/F options really need to be revised too. I still can't say that I quickly arrive at ethical judgments of wrong and right, but I am very concerned with them.
    That's key, I think. I'll keep this in consideration. It shouldn't take long to come up with alternates.

  9. #179
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I like that revision, though the T/F options really need to be revised too. I still can't say that I quickly arrive at ethical judgments of wrong and right, but I am very concerned with them.
    I meant that not as #2, but rather as a question determining introversion/extroversion.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  10. #180
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Possible question 2 revision:

    a. I am very concerned with whether things are ethically wrong or right.
    b. I easily pick up on nuance and subtlety.
    c. I am keenly aware of my physical environment, and of details.
    d. I can quickly tell you whether most things are factually true or false.

    Does it work?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO