User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

Results 161 to 170 of 488

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I think that T is more about logic than facts. Facts just are - some people can recognize them easily or not, but I don't know that it's going to be a T/F thing. If your contrast was between ease in using logic or ethics, I would choose ethics. But since it's morals/ethics vs. facts... facts seem simpler to me.
    I'll change it to logically.

    WAIT, I can't do that. Screws up the NTJ/NTP split. Hmmmmm

  2. #162
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Why is nuance and subtlety exclusively NP domain?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  3. #163
    Senior Member Eileen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Okay, then I have to figure out how to rework the question so you would choose a. Any ideas?
    I'm not sure. I'll give you this - I am more concerned about ethics than about really exploring nuance/subtlety. But the nuance/subtlety thing happens for me on a very basic, even subconscious level. When I explore ethics, I do so consciously and pretty systematically. I don't have gut "right" and "wrong" feelings very often. I arrive to "right" and "wrong" after some pondering.
    INFJ

    "I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Why is nuance and subtlety exclusively NP domain?
    No...You can pick that for question three if you choose a or d in question 2. It's a question of degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I'm not sure. I'll give you this - I am more concerned about ethics than about really exploring nuance/subtlety. But the nuance/subtlety thing happens for me on a very basic, even subconscious level. When I explore ethics, I do so consciously and pretty systematically. I don't have gut "right" and "wrong" feelings very often. I arrive to "right" and "wrong" after some pondering.
    Now I shall do some pondering of my own...

  5. #165
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    I came out as I/ENFP so not sure if that is because I am an ENFP (we often identify with I's) Or because I am on the boarder I think it's probably the former though!
    Good test!
    ... couldn't drag me away

    Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

  6. #166
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    No...You can pick that for question three if you choose a or d in question 2. It's a question of degree.
    Nuance and subtlety is how I make my quick decisions. I'd say it comes first for me.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  7. #167
    Senior Member Eileen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Nuance and subtlety is how I make my quick decisions. I'd say it comes first for me.
    I think Jack will find that the nuance/subtlety thing is going to be a problem with INJs but probably not ENJs.
    INFJ

    "I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I think Jack will find that the nuance/subtlety thing is going to be a problem with INJs but probably not ENJs.
    Yeah it's a problem, and I'm working on it! *gears turning*

    Although in my defense, I am very mindful of bias resulting from "knowing" things about oneself such as primary function, which for INxJs is supposedly Ni, and which I disagree with.

  9. #169
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Nuance/subtlety is more IXXX than anything else.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  10. #170
    nevermore lane777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    635

    Default

    ANSWER KEY
    1. b=I
    2. a=FJ
    3. a=N
    4. a=J
    5. a=F
    6. b=E
    7. b=N

    XNFJ
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

    INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO