User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    It is a J answer, are you positive you're P (I remember thinking you might be ENTJ a while back)? What were your answers for 2 and 3?

On number two I did not know how to answer. I put a lot of thought into b,c, and d and most of my energy is focused there but the wording said instantly and easilly so I went with A because I never put much thought into it and it is so vauge that I can troll around the grey area.

Subtlety? it depends I pick up on patterns right away but if someone is being subtle or the sublty is beating around the bush forget it. I have to weigh as 50/50, would not be dominant trait.

If the details are part of the pattern I am very aware of my enviornment. I can oddly enough kill a baby spider I spotted from across the room because something was out of place, but I couldnt tell you the color of the table. 50/50 not dominant

I am instantly aware if something is true or false yes but in order to conclude I must gather all information possible, meaning that true or false will not be defined untill after the situation has grabbed my attention by swaying it to one side at which point I will investigate 50/50 not dominant too concrete.

Probably a longer answer than you thought you would get but that is what I am saying by a lot of these thought processes do not take the temperment into account especially NT because if it is vauge or left to interpretation, I cannot conclude and it drops to the bottom of the pile.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Bluemonday: Based on what you're saying, it seems your answer for 2 should be b., but you don't want to accept that for some reason?

As for the others, if you can't decide, I can't help you! This test has to be very well balanced to work, meaning that all options will appeal to many people, and it won't be easy to decide. If it were so easy, more people would choose one over the others.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    On number two I did not know how to answer. I put a lot of thought into b,c, and d and most of my energy is focused there but the wording said instantly and easilly so I went with A because I never put much thought into it and it is so vauge that I can troll around the grey area.

Subtlety? it depends I pick up on patterns right away but if someone is being subtle or the sublty is beating around the bush forget it. I have to weigh as 50/50, would not be dominant trait.

If the details are part of the pattern I am very aware of my enviornment. I can oddly enough kill a baby spider I spotted from across the room because something was out of place, but I couldnt tell you the color of the table. 50/50 not dominant

I am instantly aware if something is true or false yes but in order to conclue I must gather all information possible, meaning that true or false will not be defined untill after the situation has brabbed my attention by swaying it to one side at which point I will investigate 50/50 not dominant too concrete.
    Well, based on this, I couldn't tell you what to choose, really. I doubt you're F, so a. wouldn't fit, but it doesn't sound like b. fits extremely well. It sounds like you're being more cautious than most. I'm not sure how we can match you up with this test, but I'll think about it.

MBTI
    ENFJ

1. B
    2. B
    3. D
    4. A
    5. B
    6. A
    7. B

XNXX.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    XNXX.
    FAIL-SAFE

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Bluemonday: Based on what you're saying, it seems your answer for 2 should be b., but you don't want to accept that for some reason?

As for the others, if you can't decide, I can't help you! This test has to be very well balanced to work, meaning that all options will appeal to many people, and it won't be easy to decide. If it were so easy, more people would choose one over the others.
    I don't want your help. I'm helping you! :steam:

No, I can't answer 2b. It's not accurate. I really can't do any of those things.
    Are you calling me deficient? (don't answer that!)

And your rules exclude 3 if you haven't answered 2. FAIL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    And your rules exclude 3 if you haven't answered 2. FAIL.
    Seriously, blue, if you don't want to answer the questions, don't take the test! I'm flabbergasted!

MBTI
    ENFJ

FAIL-SAFE
    But failure means you're getting somewhere.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    But failure means you're getting somewhere.
    Or getting hit by a train. But whatever. I'm sorry the test doesn't work for you.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Or getting hit by a train. But whatever. I'm sorry the test doesn't work for you.
    I think the issue may be my lack of personality, not your test, though.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

1. B
    2. B
    3b. C
    4. B
    5. A
    6. A
    7. A

It appears to be IxFP... but I don't know myself very well, so I wouldn't take my answers too seriously.