12311 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default The AD&D Character Alignment Test

Not as funny as I had hoped (more serious), but if you enjoy the alignment system and enjoy wasting time taking these online tests, then here it is.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

pfft, see my sig

[edit2] Actually taking it, they claim:
    Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is
    Neutral Good

eh, close enough

[edit]
    Also this is on the official homepage of Wizards of the Coast, a Hasbro company.

Father Hasbro doesn't do comedy.

...Darth Tater aside...

MBTI
    INTJ

Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.
    I can't imagine being anything but lawful though...
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    ISTP

Hmm... Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, at least Gatsby's worked well enough... hmmm.....!

If I had to define myself, I'd say I was Neutral Good.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, at least Gatsby's worked well enough... hmmm.....!

If I had to define myself, I'd say I was Neutral Good.
    Mine may have been accurate.

A lazy Chaotic Good can be nearly indistinguishable from a Neutral Good.

What was your result, Jen?

MBTI
    INTJ

I couldn't find a way to find the descriptions without retaking the test and purposely trying to get certain types (or pulling out the book)...

any ideas?
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Unsurprisingly I got true Neutral. Everybody hates the Swiss!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order