User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

It's a french motivational poster about character alignment about religions. I translate.

Lawful Good: the good man is right and just, but not stiff and raid; he knows to bend but doesn't kneel.

Lawful Neutral: we are the chosen people, that's all.

Lawful Evil: jihad, prayer, polygamy. What else?

Neutrall Evil: yeah yeah, we need some additionals billions for hookers...er, for an extra-terrestrial embassy!

Neutral: we just want to be immortals, dont piss us off.

Neutral Good: We can light up dozens candles from just one else without shorten its life. We don't decrease happyness when we share it.

Chaotic Good: keep your god, just think for pray the ours from time to time By the way, can we borrow you this one? He's not bad I feel...

Chaotic Neutral: species which survive are not the strongest, the smartest, but the ones wich adapt better to changes.

Chaotic Evil: kill them all, God will recognises his ones.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Based on your answers to the quiz, your characters most likely alignment is Neutral.

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesnt feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, shes not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.
    I've never played D&D, but I've taken 2 tests. That one had Neutral and barely Chaotic, this one was Neutral...
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

oh D&D alignment system. This is amusing since I play D&D myself (in fact, I was supposed to play tonight). Alignments are regarded as an annoyance to a good minority of D&D players. Not everyone exemplifies an alignment, much in the same way no MBTI people with the same type are exactly alike. The best alignment parody posters are the ones with Batman listed under all 9 alignments.

There are other ways to break down this system, I've seen alignment scales with hundreds of variables (like Neutral Good (neutral) chaotic tendencies..blah blah).

The closest one that fits me is Neutral good with true neutral/chaotic tendencies or vice versa.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order
    Sounds about right ^^
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, He doesnt have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

I think that I got carried away with some answers. (or perhaps I didn't)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Chaotic Good.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesnt feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, shes not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

I got Neutral -"the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion."

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

i've never even seen this game, so i thought it would be interesting to see the results. however, hmm. while i was taking it, i actually thought i was going to score better than most in the 'good' category.

Your Characters Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your characters most likely alignment is Neutral Evil.

Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesnt have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

--excerpted from the Players Handbook, Chapter 6
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Senior Member StrappingYoungLad's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesnt strive to protect others freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from societys restrictions and from a do-gooders zeal.

Cool test !