User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Neutral Good

I always get Chaotic Good in these tests. What a disappointment.
    I expected Chaotic Good! My neutrality surprises me, ah well...

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    ?

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    I expected Chaotic Good! My neutrality surprises me, ah well...
    Down with the system!!

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Neutral.

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

That's totally match with me!!!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Chaotic neutral. Not surprised in the slightest XD

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Neutral.

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

That means I'm pure win <3

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8sx
    Socionics
    ENTJ

I came up as lawful good. i have to agree with other posters that there are variables to some of the questions, like is the king in question a good king or a bad king? If he's a tyrant oppressing his people then take him out. i took this a few years ago using a character creation guide and came up as neutral good and one point away from chaotic good, a score I still claim.

Neutral

Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Chaotic Neutral

Phantonym

Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx