• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The AD&D Character Alignment Test

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Congratulations! Chaotic Good is the best alignment (after chaotic neutral, of course). I could be chaotic good, too, but to be good needs some efforts, and I'm not motivatated for. I'm not evil though. And yes, Robin Hood is a Chaotic Good!:D

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Hellz yeah, babee! :D

Now let's stir some shit up. You'll make a great accomplice. I'm sure you'll come along as long as something exciting is afoot ;)

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral.

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hellz yeah, babee! :D

Now let's stir some shit up. You'll make a great accomplice. I'm sure you'll come along as long as something exciting is afoot ;)

I just need to hear "exciting" and I run to this like Michael Johnson hearing the gun's bang.:devil:

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral.

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Damn! There's many neutral!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nothing, it's just a remark!:D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
124959283434.jpg

It's a french motivational poster about character alignment about religions.:D I translate.

Lawful Good: the good man is right and just, but not stiff and raid; he knows to bend but doesn't kneel.

Lawful Neutral: we are the chosen people, that's all.

Lawful Evil: jihad, prayer, polygamy. What else?

Neutrall Evil: yeah yeah, we need some additionals billions for hookers...er, for an extra-terrestrial embassy!

Neutral: we just want to be immortals, dont piss us off.

Neutral Good: We can light up dozens candles from just one else without shorten its life. We don't decrease happyness when we share it.

Chaotic Good: keep your god, just think for pray the ours from time to time By the way, can we borrow you this one? He's not bad I feel...

Chaotic Neutral: species which survive are not the strongest, the smartest, but the ones wich adapt better to changes.

Chaotic Evil: kill them all, God will recognises his ones.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Neutral

I've never played D&D, but I've taken 2 tests. That one had Neutral and barely Chaotic, this one was Neutral...

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
oh D&D alignment system. This is amusing since I play D&D myself (in fact, I was supposed to play tonight). Alignments are regarded as an annoyance to a good minority of D&D players. Not everyone exemplifies an alignment, much in the same way no MBTI people with the same type are exactly alike. The best alignment parody posters are the ones with Batman listed under all 9 alignments.

There are other ways to break down this system, I've seen alignment scales with hundreds of variables (like Neutral Good (neutral) chaotic tendencies..blah blah).

The closest one that fits me is Neutral good with true neutral/chaotic tendencies or vice versa.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order

Sounds about right ^^

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, He doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

I think that I got carried away with some answers. (or perhaps I didn't)

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chaotic Good. :yay: :rock:

KDude

Neutral

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I got Neutral -"the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion."

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i've never even seen this game, so i thought it would be interesting to see the results. however, hmm. while i was taking it, i actually thought i was going to score better than most in the 'good' category.

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral Evil.

Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

StrappingYoungLad

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

Cool test !