INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Lawful good, natch.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

I got neutral evil, but I would consider myself lawful neutral. Not the interpretation wherein I consider law to be more important than anything else; I just consider the law quite useful, a necessity in fact, and I'm not interested in dedicating myself to either goodness or evil.

...Well I suppose I've revealed myself to be a huge geek now.
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Default Chaotic Neutral, I make a great mischevious Gnome,lol.

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

Actually I even make decisions based on feelings even in the imaginary world- plus if I'm a kick butt barbarian- I can certainly jump off a bridge so as to cross it and live- so I disagree with that statement. The bonuses alone will protect me, right,lol, what good is being a Barbarian if you can't jump off bridges and live,lol? Other people with their fancy logic and laws of gravity always kept me from doing that though,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    Actually I even make decisions based on feelings even in the imaginary world- plus if I'm a kick butt barbarian- I can certainly jump off a bridge so as to cross it and live- so I disagree with that statement. The bonuses alone will protect me, right,lol, what good is being a Barbarian if you can't jump off bridges and live,lol? Other people with their fancy logic and laws of gravity always kept me from doing that though,lol.
    As a representative of the neutral evil, I must inform you that the damage you take upon falling is based upon how much weigh. Please leave your gold and other items on the bridge before you jump. We'll send it down after you reached the bottom.

--(This is actually based upon a shadowrun RPG where my conjurist talked an ogre into jumping off a bridge, but to leave his weapons at the top so they wouldn't be damaged. As it turned out, ogres can survive a jump off a bridge. They can not, however, survive their own weapons while trapped at the bottom of a ravine. No, I wasn't the one shooting, so don't be calling me all evil and stuff. I merely suggested.)

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    As a representative of the neutral evil, I must inform you that the damage you take upon falling is based upon how much weigh. Please leave your gold and other items on the bridge before you jump. We'll send it down after you reached the bottom.

--(This is actually based upon a shadowrun RPG where my conjurist talked an ogre into jumping off a bridge, but to leave his weapons at the top so they wouldn't be damaged. As it turned out, ogres can survive a jump off a bridge. They can not, however, survive their own weapons while trapped at the bottom of a ravine. No, I wasn't the one shooting, so don't be calling me all evil and stuff. I merely suggested.)
    That sounds like fun! I'd never leave my gold to be babysat by anyone though- I'll throw the weapons and gold over the bridge first- and if it hits anyone that's what they get for walking under a bridge,lol. Maybe it will knock a troll unconscious who is holding a princess captive and I will be greeted as a hero after I jump and land on my feet and get more gold! It could happen, trolls live under bridges and princess's get kidnapped like every minute,LOL

MBTI
    ISTP

That sounds like fun! I'd never leave my gold to be babysat by anyone though- I'll throw the weapons and gold over the bridge first- and if it hits anyone that's what they get for walking under a bridge,lol. Maybe it will knock a troll unconscious who is holding a princess captive and I will be greeted as a hero after I jump and land on my feet and get more gold! It could happen, trolls live under bridges and princess's get kidnapped like every minute,LOL
    Well, the problem is that stuff could get damaged! Equipment doesn't get feat bonuses... What we'll do, to protect your stuff, is let you jump down and then lower your stuff on a rope. See, the rope can't quite handle the weight of your giant barbarian muscles AND all that equipment you have. This is the best way, really.

MBTI
    INFJ

Well, the problem is that stuff could get damaged! Equipment doesn't get feat bonuses... What we'll do, to protect your stuff, is let you jump down and then lower your stuff on a rope. See, the rope can't quite handle the weight of your giant barbarian muscles AND all that equipment you have. This is the best way, really.
    I like the way you think, keeping what is really important safe- treasure and crappola but how about lowering the stuff down on a rope first then jumping? I trust no one- there are very few people on my list of trusted people- I'm not even on that list,lol.

MBTI
    ISTP

I like the way you think, keeping what is really important safe- treasure and crappola but how about lowering the stuff down on a rope first? I trust no one- there are very few people on my list of trusted people- I'm not even on that list,lol.
    I'd totally do that, but someone would have to be at the bottom to untie it! It's so much better to trust the entire group up here than just one of us down there.

MBTI
    INFJ

I'd totally do that, but someone would have to be at the bottom to untie it! It's so much better to trust the entire group up here than just one of us down there.
    No no no no- see what you do is booby trap the bundle of goods in a way that only you know how to approach safely or are just able to deal with because of insane con bonuses- then lower down on a rope and then cut the rope so no one can just lift it back up, then jump down and untie it yourself after you have jumped down. Man so much work goes into doing crazy stunts.

MBTI
    ISTP

No no no no- see what you do is booby trap the bundle of goods in a way that only you know how to approach safely or are just able to deal with because of insane con bonuses- then lower down on a rope and then cut the rope so no one can just lift it back up, then jump down and untie it yourself after you have jumped down. Man so much work goes into doing crazy stunts.
    Damn, foiled by the... barbarian theif. A smart one too.