Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Chaotic Evil

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can only be made to work together by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. The demented sorcerer pursuing mad schemes of vengeance and havoc is chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but of the order on which beauty and life depend.
    Well, as they say, when you want something done, you have to do it yourself.

Fireworks are always more fun when you make them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.
    more examples of how boring I am I guess, or reasonable...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

True Neutral. Neither hot nor cold. bleh.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

neutral good
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INFP

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, at least Gatsby's worked well enough... hmmm.....!

If I had to define myself, I'd say I was Neutral Good.
    I haven't taken the test, but I can't imagine I could be anything other than Chaotic Good.

MBTI
    INFP

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order
    Although I found two questions a bit hard to answer.

If offered enough money, would you slip a poison into your king's drink?

Not enough info, I mean is he a good king or the kind of king you might be more tempted to bump off? Henry VIII for example, would have deserved the poison just for the way he got rid of a wife......I might be tempted.

and:

If you were injured and required immediate assistance, would members of your home community agree to help?

I wanted to say no, but none of the No reasons they gave fit why I would say no, I would say no because I am an unknown in my community, 3 years and I do not speak to the neighbours at all. This is the kind of neighbourhood where people walk past people in distress.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs. Order and organization are paramount. They may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

I agree with Sahara about the difficulties of that "medical assistance" question. I doubt a random stranger would try to help me, because most of them don't know me. Although a good samaritan might do so, because I'm not seen as evil or strange.
    Last edited by Athenian200; 07-18-2007 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Adding details

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    Although I found two questions a bit hard to answer.

If offered enough money, would you slip a poison into your king's drink?

Not enough info, I mean is he a good king or the kind of king you might be more tempted to bump off? Henry VIII for example, would have deserved the poison just for the way he got rid of a wife......I might be tempted.

and:

If you were injured and required immediate assistance, would members of your home community agree to help?

I wanted to say no, but none of the No reasons they gave fit why I would say no, I would say no because I am an unknown in my community, 3 years and I do not speak to the neighbours at all. This is the kind of neighbourhood where people walk past people in distress.
    I had very similar thoughts.

Did my best guesses and got Neutral Good.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers