User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 73

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Lmao, how long is this test? I think mine might be more accurate.

  2. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quite amazing....I have taken the MBTI many times, and have come up with INTP and INFP an equal amount of times, without knowing much about that result- or what to do with it. I would say, then, that this test is very accurate- all be it, short.

    INXP

    E 6 I 8
    S 5 N 9
    T 7 F 7
    P 11 J 3

    Side note- since both INTP's and INFP's are less then 1%, what is an INXP?

  3. #43
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neurozool View Post
    ...
    what is an INXP?
    Usually that notation means a person isn't sure whether they are T of F,
    whatever x is, is the dichotomy they are unsure of.



    It took me a very long time to figure out if I was T or F because I learned about these things in my early 30's. I had already begun to develop my Tertiary Fi and it threw off my results.

  4. #44
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Lmao, how long is this test? I think mine might be more accurate.
    Pimping in your sig isn't enough?
    And no.
    Quote Originally Posted by neurozool View Post
    Side note- since both INTP's and INFP's are less then 1%, what is an INXP?
    I'm assuming you mean not what is an INXP but what percentage of the population are INXPs? The answer is none. An INXP isn't a distinct type. It's just a confused INTP or INFP (according to theory).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  5. #45
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    I can't wait til I make test that pwns all other tests.

    Stand by.
    we fukin won boys

  6. #46

    Default

    INXP

    E 6 I 8
    S 4 N 10
    T 7 F 7
    P 12 J 2

    That is the second time I've tested near XNXP. Is there a chance there is some truth in this? Could such a type present in a similar way to ENFP? Or are ENFPs answers to such tests so subjective that they can end up testing as anything?

    I don't know the function order for INXP but maybe something like this. Ne Fi Ti Si Te Fe ...

    The Ti interests me, because I'm insanely first principles when I learn and teach. If you ask me to explain something in class I like deriving it from first principles for almost all formulas. I just basically keep understanding and create each formula as needed, with full explanation.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

  7. #47
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    INXP

    E 6 I 8
    S 4 N 10
    T 7 F 7
    P 12 J 2

    That is the second time I've tested near XNXP. Is there a chance there is some truth in this? Could such a type present in a similar way to ENFP? Or are ENFPs answers to such tests so subjective that they can end up testing as anything?

    I don't know the function order for INXP but maybe something like this. Ne Fi Ti Si Te Fe ...

    The Ti interests me, because I'm insanely first principles when I learn and teach. If you ask me to explain something in class I like deriving it from first principles for almost all formulas. I just basically keep understanding and create each formula as needed, with full explanation.
    There is no X. Read the stuff about close scores below. I have known ENFPs to have variable test results. They can be strongly influenced by environment/people around them/expectations/stressors.

    You read like an F to me. You're not an INTP.
    INFP function order.

    I'd stick with ENFP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    There is no X. Read the stuff about close scores below. I have known ENFPs to have variable test results. They can be strongly influenced by environment/people around them/expectations/stressors.

    You read like an F to me. You're not an INTP.
    INFP function order.

    I'd stick with ENFP.
    Cool, thanks. I know I show enough F to not be a T. I just find I like things more rational than some of the ENFPs, and I am slightly less extroverted. I suppose I adapt a bit to my surroundings on the board too. So it may be hard to tell.

    I can keep myself as entertained with a maths problem as a social problem, sometimes more. And I do actually tend to fall between thinking and feeling. I am currently trying to get out of a thinking profession because it makes me work more as a thinker in my social interactions where I'd prefer to favour feeling. Like sometimes I don't see the emotional side, sometimes I do. Sometimes I'm freakishly good at the logical and rational, and sometimes I couldn't care for it at all.

    I am as good at understanding engineering systems as people ones, maybe better. And I know a lot is prejudged on the four letters next to my name, as I found in some of the other discussions. So though my writing style may point to F, sometimes what I say does not. I can follow the thinkers logic on the board almost always. Often disagree, but definitely follow.

    If my father is an INTP, I know I am not one. The difference is quite obvious. He generally intuits similar things about a problem but works through it before he will trust the answer. I intuit and find the most efficient proof through thought experiment or simulation. He then doesn't get my thought experiment which has normally ruled out all other possibilities, and asks me to work through the question properly. I'm not an ENTP either because I am more cautious.

    The first principles and making systems efficient interests me though, because it is high on my functions list. It isn't something I do occasionally. I will almost always find the simplest form of any problem I approach. I can also block diagram all important points in any problem I approach almost immediately. Like I just pick up a pen and draw the system. Like no pondering and thinking does this go here, or that go there, just step by step write it all down A-Z. Are ENFPs naturally like this? Or is it developed tertiary Te from having my INTP father teach me a lot of my approach to problems and math?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

  9. #49
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Cool, thanks. I know I show enough F to not be a T. I just find I like things more rational than some of the ENFPs, and I am slightly less extroverted. I suppose I adapt a bit to my surroundings on the board too. So it may be hard to tell.

    I can keep myself as entertained with a maths problem as a social problem, sometimes more. And I do actually tend to fall between thinking and feeling. I am currently trying to get out of a thinking profession because it makes me work more as a thinker in my social interactions where I'd prefer to favour feeling. Like sometimes I don't see the emotional side, sometimes I do. Sometimes I'm freakishly good at the logical and rational, and sometimes I couldn't care for it at all.

    I am as good at understanding engineering systems as people ones, maybe better. And I know a lot is prejudged on the four letters next to my name, as I found in some of the other discussions. So though my writing style may point to F, sometimes what I say does not. I can follow the thinkers logic on the board almost always. Often disagree, but definitely follow.

    If my father is an INTP, I know I am not one. The difference is quite obvious. He generally intuits similar things about a problem but works through it before he will trust the answer. I intuit and find the most efficient proof through thought experiment or simulation. He then doesn't get my thought experiment which has normally ruled out all other possibilities, and asks me to work through the question properly. I'm not an ENTP either because I am more cautious.

    The first principles and making systems efficient interests me though, because it is high on my functions list. It isn't something I do occasionally. I will almost always find the simplest form of any problem I approach. I can also block diagram all important points in any problem I approach almost immediately. Like I just pick up a pen and draw the system. Like no pondering and thinking does this go here, or that go there, just step by step write it all down A-Z. Are ENFPs naturally like this? Or is it developed tertiary Te from having my INTP father teach me a lot of my approach to problems and math?
    I would suggest your ability to problem-solve 'without thinking' is probably more related to being Ne-dom than anything else.

    ENFPs can do pretty much anything they set their minds to. It's just applying themselves consistently that is sometimes a challenge.

    Too many people confuse preference with aptitude. Preference is innate. Aptitude must be developed.

    The fact that you are in a "thinking profession", has potentially both improved your aptitude with regard to critical thinking and masked your natural preference, to some extent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I would suggest your ability to problem-solve 'without thinking' is probably more related to being Ne-dom than anything else.

    ENFPs can do pretty much anything they set their minds to. It's just applying themselves consistently that is sometimes a challenge.

    Too many people confuse preference with aptitude. Preference is innate. Aptitude must be developed.

    The fact that you are in a "thinking profession", has potentially both improved your aptitude with regard to critical thinking and masked your natural preference, to some extent.
    Cool, thanks again.

    It sounds pretty right. I like your choice of the word "masked" . It makes my feeling side feel more suppressed rather than gone.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Similar Threads

  1. Lenore Thomson's Personality Quiz
    By Mal12345 in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-26-2017, 02:52 PM
  2. Narcissistic Personality Inventory
    By Such Irony in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 12-18-2016, 09:53 AM
  3. New Personality Inventory
    By Mal12345 in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-02-2016, 09:59 PM
  4. Personality Inventory: Studies in Judgment and Decision Making
    By Sparrow in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 05:28 PM
  5. Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2
    By Hirsch63 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 08:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO