• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Myers-Briggs Physiognomy Test

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFJ
69% Extroverted, 35% Sensing, 14% Thinking, 41% Perceiving

You are warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible, highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. You find potential in everyone, and want to help others fulfill their potential. You may act as a catalyst for individual and group growth. You are loyal and responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable and good at facilitating others in a group, you provide inspiring leadership. Famous ENFJs: Abraham Lincoln, Oprah Winfrey, Johnny Depp, and Peyton Manning.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP
It's okay....they tend to be good looking, right? :D

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
INTJ

38% Extroverted, 44% Sensing, 54% Thinking, 41% Perceiving

You have an original mind and a great drive for implementing your ideas and achieving your goals. You have the ability to quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, you organize a job and carry it through. Both skeptical and independent, you have high standards of competence and performance – for yourself and others. Famous INTJs: Susan B. Anthony, C.S. Lewis, Gandalf the Grey, and Mr. Darcy. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

Interesting.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
ENFP
85% Extroverted, 44% Sensing, 29% Thinking, 68% Perceiving
You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative, and see life as full of possibilities. You make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns you see. You want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, you often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency. Famous ENFPs: Samuel Clemens, Martin Short, Sandra Bullock, and Dr. Seuss. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)
If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ

42% Extroverted, 35% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 50% Perceiving
You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions, and want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have developed a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are also organized and decisive in implementing your vision. Famous INFJs: Chaucer, Goethe, Aristophanes, and Jerry Seinfeld (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

I got INFJ when I went over my features more carefully...

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
apparently I look like an INTP, whatever that is.

awaiting awkward virgin jokes...

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Is this test bunk?
ENFJ

62% Extroverted, 35% Sensing, 43% Thinking, 35% Perceiving
You are warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible, highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. You find potential in everyone, and want to help others fulfill their potential. You may act as a catalyst for individual and group growth. You are loyal and responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable and good at facilitating others in a group, you provide inspiring leadership. Famous ENFJs: Abraham Lincoln, Oprah Winfrey, Johnny Depp, and Peyton Manning. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

Yes. Yes it is.
Take this shit back to the Third Reich where it belongs.

Curious1

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w5
INTJ

I wonder if this is why I'm so attracted to them? haha

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJ

23% Extroverted, 49% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 38% Perceiving
You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions, and want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have developed a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are also organized and decisive in implementing your vision. Famous INFJs: Chaucer, Goethe, Aristophanes, and Jerry Seinfeld (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

Last edited:

princessleia1982

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5

I scored ISFP.

46% Extroverted, 81% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 76% Perceiving
You are quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind, enjoying the present moment and what’s going on around you. You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame. You are loyal and committed to your values and to people who are important to you. You dislike disagreements and conflicts, and do not force your opinions or values on others. Famous ISFPs: Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Dan Rather, and Marie Antoinette. (Courtesy or myersbriggs.org)

Eowyn

MBTI Type
ESfP
Enneagram
ISTP

35% Extroverted, 77% Sensing, 75% Thinking, 53% Perceiving

:huh:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
intj?
Seriously :laugh:?

jellyfish

MBTI Type
INTP
ENFJ?
81% Extroverted, 42% Sensing, 21% Thinking, 35% Perceiving

nearly my opposite, except for the N...
It's because I have big eyes...

aridela

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ESFP

65% Extroverted, 65% Sensing, 29% Thinking, 71% Perceiving
You are outgoing, friendly, and accepting; an exuberant lover of life, people, and material comforts. You enjoy working with others to make things happen, and bring common sense and a realistic approach to your work, making work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, you adapt readily to new people and environments and learn best by trying a new skill with other people. Famous ESFPs: Kathy Lee Gifford, Steve Irwin, Goldie Hawn, and Arsenio Hall. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

that's the exact oposite of myself!!!I scored INTP in more than 5 different tests.That test is crap and you have to agree that it is based on absolutely nothing...

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Close! One more percent and I would have scored ESTP.

ESFP
58% Extroverted, 63% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 59% Perceiving

You are outgoing, friendly, and accepting; an exuberant lover of life, people, and material comforts. You enjoy working with others to make things happen, and bring common sense and a realistic approach to your work, making work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, you adapt readily to new people and environments and learn best by trying a new skill with other people. Famous ESFPs: Kathy Lee Gifford, Steve Irwin, Goldie Hawn, and Arsenio Hall. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)​