• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Myers-Briggs Physiognomy Test

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
Link

I scored INTP

42% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 71% Thinking, 74% Perceiving

You seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests you. Theoretical and abstract, you are interested more in ideas than in social interaction. You are quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable, and have unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in your area of interest. You are skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical. Famous INTPs: Socrates, Rene Descartes, Tiger Woods, and Albert Einstein. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
According to this test, I am ISFP.

ISFP

35% Extroverted, 56% Sensing, 39% Thinking, 59% Perceiving
You are quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind, enjoying the present moment and what’s going on around you. You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame. You are loyal and committed to your values and to people who are important to you. You dislike disagreements and conflicts, and do not force your opinions or values on others. Famous ISFPs: Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Dan Rather, and Marie Antoinette. (Courtesy or myersbriggs.org)

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
ESFP

You are outgoing, friendly, and accepting; an exuberant lover of life, people, and material comforts. You enjoy working with others to make things happen, and bring common sense and a realistic approach to your work, making work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, you adapt readily to new people and environments and learn best by trying a new skill with other people.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol, look at that!

INFJ
38% Extroverted, 40% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 32% Perceiving​

You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions, and want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have developed a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are also organized and decisive in implementing your vision.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP

:shock: :huh: :shock: :huh: :shock:

73% Extroverted, 44% Sensing, 21% Thinking, 65% Perceiving​

You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative, and see life as full of possibilities. You make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns you see. You want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, you often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency. Famous ENFPs: Samuel Clemens, Martin Short, Sandra Bullock, and Dr. Seuss. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

And I HATE Sandra Bullock and Martin Short!

Pancreas

MBTI Type
ISTP
ISTJ

42% Extroverted, 60% Sensing, 64% Thinking, 44% Perceiving

You are quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. You are also practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. You decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. You take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized – your work, your home, your life, and you value traditions and loyalty. Famous ISTJs: Evander Holyfield, Eeyore, George Washington, and George H.W. Bush. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
ISFJ
35% Extroverted, 51% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 38% Perceiving

You are quiet, friendly, responsible, and conscientious, as well as committed and steady in meeting your obligations. You are thorough, painstaking, and accurate. Loyal and considerate, you notice and remember specifics about people who are important to you, concerned with how others feel. You strive to create an orderly and harmonious environment at work and at home. Famous ISFJs: Robert E. Lee, Queen Elizabeth II of England, Kristi Yamaguchi, and Ophelia.

I think I wasted my time on this one...

...and Robert E. Lee was an ISFJ?! Get outa here!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Naw, ISFJ is your secret identity, and so during the day you bake cookies and scrub the floors, while at night you leap off rooftops as your ENFP true self.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFJ
35% Extroverted, 51% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 38% Perceiving

You are quiet, friendly, responsible, and conscientious, as well as committed and steady in meeting your obligations. You are thorough, painstaking, and accurate. Loyal and considerate, you notice and remember specifics about people who are important to you, concerned with how others feel. You strive to create an orderly and harmonious environment at work and at home. Famous ISFJs: Robert E. Lee, Queen Elizabeth II of England, Kristi Yamaguchi, and Ophelia.

...and Robert E. Lee was an ISFJ?! Get outa here!

Can you clean my toilet for me?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Amazingly close...

ENTJ
62% Extroverted, 28% Sensing, 57% Thinking, 41% Perceiving

You are frank, decisive, assume leadership readily, quickly seeing illogical and inefficient procedures and policies, and developing and implementing comprehensive systems to solve organizational problems. You enjoy long-term planning and goal setting, and are usually well informed, well read, and enjoy expanding your knowledge and passing it on to others. You are forceful in presenting their ideas. Famous ENTJs: David Letterman, Penn Jillette, Patrick Stewart, and Franklin D. Roosevelt. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)
If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Naw, ISFJ is your secret identity, and so during the day you bake cookies and scrub the floors, while at night you leap off rooftops as your ENFP true self.

:rofl1: Is that what I do at night?! Thank god I can fly...

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
FAILED...

Your result for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test by TheDreamHazer ...
ESFJ

54% Extroverted, 67% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 44% Perceiving

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:rofl1: Is that what I do at night?! Thank god I can fly...

If you can't, that might explain the scuff marks on your face when you wake up in that alley every day and wonder why you remember getting into bed the night before...

same.
Why didn't they ask about my beautiful cheekbones? :cry:

If they thought you were cheeky, you might have ended up ESFP.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFJ

50% Extroverted, 35% Sensing, 39% Thinking, 44% Perceiving

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFP
46% Extroverted, 60% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 62% Perceiving

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Given how absolutely dodgy-ass this test was, I'm amused by this:

INTP

23% Extroverted, 42% Sensing, 68% Thinking, 59% Perceiving
You seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests you. Theoretical and abstract, you are interested more in ideas than in social interaction. You are quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable, and have unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in your area of interest. You are skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical. Famous INTPs: Socrates, Rene Descartes, Tiger Woods, and Albert Einstein.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Falcarius results for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy are ESFP

62% Extroverted, 63% Sensing, 25% Thinking, 59% Perceiving
You are outgoing, friendly, and accepting; an exuberant lover of life, people, and material comforts. You enjoy working with others to make things happen, and bring common sense and a realistic approach to your work, making work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, you adapt readily to new people and environments and learn best by trying a new skill with other people. Famous ESFPs: Kathy Lee Gifford, Steve Irwin, Goldie Hawn, and Arsenio Hall.

----------------------

:laugh: Falcaius just got pwned by okcupid.