• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Myers-Briggs Physiognomy Test

rav3n

Hey, I look like an ESFP! So that's why every tourist in the city asks me for directions or strangers chat me up.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I have an ENFP face and I share a personality type with Doctor Seuss!
62% Extroverted, 35% Sensing, 32% Thinking, 59% Perceiving
You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative, and see life as full of possibilities. You make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns you see. You want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, you often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency. Famous ENFPs: Samuel Clemens, Martin Short, Sandra Bullock, and Dr. Seuss. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFJ
31% Extroverted, 53% Sensing, 43% Thinking, 44% Perceiving

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISFP
38% Extroverted, 51% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 53% Perceiving

You are quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind, enjoying the present moment and what’s going on around you. You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame. You are loyal and committed to your values and to people who are important to you. You dislike disagreements and conflicts, and do not force your opinions or values on others. Famous ISFPs: Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Dan Rather, and Marie Antoinette. (Courtesy or myersbriggs.org)

You scored 38% on Extroverted, higher than 24% of your peers.

You scored 51% on Sensing, higher than 46% of your peers.

You scored 50% on Thinking, higher than 48% of your peers.

You scored 53% on Perceiving, higher than 49% of your peers.

That's the first time I've ever scored ISFP on anything.

fduniho

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ISFJ

50% Extroverted, 67% Sensing, 43% Thinking, 32% Perceiving

Based on this, I don't put much stock in this test.

PwnedSandMonster

MBTI Type
IXFJ
ISFJ

50% Extroverted, 53% Sensing, 25% Thinking, 38% Perceiving

You are quiet, friendly, responsible, and conscientious, as well as committed and steady in meeting your obligations. You are thorough, painstaking, and accurate. Loyal and considerate, you notice and remember specifics about people who are important to you, concerned with how others feel. You strive to create an orderly and harmonious environment at work and at home. Famous ISFJs: Robert E. Lee, Queen Elizabeth II of England, Kristi Yamaguchi, and Ophelia. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

This is almost true. I do exhibit some "feeling" qualities at times whenever I depart from my usual "thinking" qualities. A neat little test :)