User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

ESFP
    54% Extroverted, 65% Sensing, 25% Thinking, 53% Perceiving

You are outgoing, friendly, and accepting; an exuberant lover of life, people, and material comforts. You enjoy working with others to make things happen, and bring common sense and a realistic approach to your work, making work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, you adapt readily to new people and environments and learn best by trying a new skill with other people. Famous ESFPs: Kathy Lee Gifford, Steve Irwin, Goldie Hawn, and Arsenio Hall. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)
    If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

------------------------------------------------------------

Uhh.....I question the accuracy of this test
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

ESTP

54% Extroverted, 53% Sensing, 57% Thinking, 53% Perceiving

seems more like XXXX
    Anyway- pretty close
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    ESFJ

LOL! ISTP for me. Possibly the exact opposite of that I am.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INFP

ESFP

54% Extroverted, 53% Sensing, 39% Thinking, 71% Perceiving

You are outgoing, friendly, and accepting; an exuberant lover of life, people, and material comforts. You enjoy working with others to make things happen, and bring common sense and a realistic approach to your work, making work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, you adapt readily to new people and environments and learn best by trying a new skill with other people. Famous ESFPs: Kathy Lee Gifford, Steve Irwin, Goldie Hawn, and Arsenio Hall.

---

I dated an ESFP once - fun times, but I am no extrovert and I am definitely not a sensor. Heh, she showed me just how low my Se was.

cheers,
    Ian

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTJ

INFP

46% Extroverted, 49% Sensing, 43% Thinking, 68% Perceiving

You are idealistic, loyal to your values and to people who are important to you. You want an external life that is congruent with your values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, you can be catalysts for implementing ideas. You seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. You are also adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened. Famous INFPs: The Virgin Mary, Amy Tan, Homer and Lisa Kudrow.

Took it again: INFP 38% Extroverted, 49% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 68% Perceiving
    Last edited by moira; 04-22-2010 at 12:05 AM. Reason: took test again

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Your result for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test ...
    ENFP

73% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 32% Thinking, 53% Perceiving

You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative, and see life as full of possibilities. You make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns you see. You want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, you often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency. Famous ENFPs: Samuel Clemens, Martin Short, Sandra Bullock, and Dr. Seuss. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org) If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

Pretty close to correct, though my Feeler side tends to be more Fe than Fi (Developed ENTP tertiary rather than ENFP auxiliary). I do have plenty of Fi in the form of being extremely capricious though, so who knows...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTP

ENTP
    62% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 61% Thinking, 76% Perceiving

You are quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. You are resourceful in solving new and challenging problems, adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically, and good at reading other people. Bored by routine, you will seldom do the same thing the same way, and are apt to turn to one new interest after another.
    EQ is a consolation prize for people with low IQ.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I have an INTJ face apparently.

INTJ
    42% Extroverted, 40% Sensing, 54% Thinking, 41% Perceiving

You have an original mind and a great drive for implementing your ideas and achieving your goals. You have the ability to quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, you organize a job and carry it through. Both skeptical and independent, you have high standards of competence and performance – for yourself and others. Famous INTJs: Susan B. Anthony, C.S. Lewis, Gandalf the Grey, and Mr. Darcy. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

INFP
    42% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 32% Thinking, 65% Perceiving

You are idealistic, loyal to your values and to people who are important to you. You want an external life that is congruent with your values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, you can be catalysts for implementing ideas. You seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. You are also adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened. Famous INFPs: The Virgin Mary, Amy Tan, Homer and Lisa Kudrow.

How the fuck...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

ENFJ
    69% Extroverted, 33% Sensing, 32% Thinking, 38% Perceiving

You are warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible, highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. You find potential in everyone, and want to help others fulfill their potential. You may act as a catalyst for individual and group growth. You are loyal and responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable and good at facilitating others in a group, you provide inspiring leadership. Famous ENFJs: Abraham Lincoln, Oprah Winfrey, Johnny Depp, and Peyton Manning. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)
    If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

wtf? Abraham Lincoln was an INTP, and Johnny Depp is an INFP (From what I gather). I like that result. I wish I was an ENFJ lol
    5 3 9