• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ANSIR test?

alicia91

Any thoughts on this one?

A self-perception profiler is not a test, it is self-discovery.

I did it and found it very interesting. For the first time when doing a personality test, it asked questions that I was able to give a strong THIS IS ME or THIS IS NOT ME to most of the questions. However, I found the results to be hard to understand, you get a THINKING style, a WORKING style and an EMOTING style. One of the styles is your Profile Boss which is your primary functioning style. Anyhow, my thinking and working styles seem at odds with my emoting style which also turns out to be my Boss. But I found it interesting and got suckered into paying 9.95 for the detailed report and I ordered the book (used) on Amazon. Hopefully the book will help me understand why my styles seem at odds. There are 2744 different personality combinations.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I remember I took this one.

It was something like, 'philosopher/visionary/scintillator'. With visionary dominant.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Err...

Empath/Empath/Diligent

I kind of have no idea about what that means, but I don't quite like the sound of it.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Thinking Realm: Sage
Working Realm: Sage
Emoting Realm: Evokateur

No idea what any of that means, either.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Thinking: Evokateur
Working: Healer
Emoting: Scintillator

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Thinking Realm: Sage
Working Realm: Sage
Emoting Realm: Evokateur

No idea what any of that means, either.

I remember taking that test a while back, I think I got the same result as you Orangey, :)

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thinking Realm: Empath
Working Realm: Philosopher
Emoting Realm: Philosopher

Philosopher dominant.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
KINSMEN™ Thinking Style of Strength
from Step 2: Profile Indepths™

* Family is the common thread running through all they think and do.
* They are gifted negotiators.

"Family is the theme that repeats throughout all they do. The world is but an extension of that deeply-rooted conviction. The Kinsmen tendencey is to see the goodness in others. They remind us of what is ultimately important in life and why each has others in the world. These intelligent, unprepossessing individuals are not driven by ego. Their style is more of the show than tell variety. Their living is their teaching. Set a problem before a Kinsmen, apprise them of needs and objectives and relax thereafter. Not meeting the expectations of others or the standards of work are viewed as personal failure by them. One hallmark characteristic of the Kinsmen strength is their consensus approach to problem-solving. At set intervals they seek general consensus on results to date, gaining approval from all concerned before continuing. Of all and many abilities the one most ascribed to Kinsmen is their unflappable, enduring patience. Many judges, magistrates and religious leaders are of the Kinsmen style of strength." ...

Some truth in this.

REALIST™ Working Style of Strength

* They are leaders who get the job done, no matter what.
* They have intelligent hands.

"They are comfortable and capable in the physical world, their chief realm of functioning. Determined and tenacious doubt-removers, Realist breathes three-dimensional life into idea, concept, vision, and dream. There may be movers and shakers in the world, but Realists are the ones who position all that's moved and shaken — and who then develops, dispatches, and disposes of all after. "What merit, what application, what authority, and when wanted?" is bottom-line Realist. On-the-fly revisions are their particular specialty. They excel in public service fields where physical aptitude, stamina, and team coordination are emphasized. Somewhat egotistical, Realist thrives on recognition and outshining others. They like having control over their work matters and outcomes. What they do and how much they've done are their measures of personal value." ...

It's news to me if this is at all accurate.

REALIST™ Emoting Style of Strength

* They are renowned for being quick-tempered.
* Their love is physically expressed.

"Characteristic of the Realist strength is a supple, well-developed physique and comfortableness in own skin. Their characteristic and identifiable walk is purposeful. Their posture is tall, their back is straight and there is a mix of noblesse and vanity in their stride and strut. When physically fit, they epitomize and personify the miracle, perfection and potent of the human form. They see the human body as both tool and joy. They revel in its practicality and marvel at its pleasure-ability. Realist is the most sexually assertive, experimental and aggressive of the 14 core ANSIR® Styles of strength. When provoked or frustrated, they tend to physically react rather than vocally express themselves. Although these instinct-reactions can spawn extraordinary, to famous accomplishment — in sport competitions and emergency situations for instance — it can result in alienation and loneliness for this renowned helper and lover." ...

Again, news to me.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Thinking: Evokateur
Working: Sage
Emoting: Evokateur

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Thinking realm Diligent
DILIGENT™ Thinking Style of Strength

* There is a right way and a wrong way of doing everything, and they know the most right way of all.
* They perform best when given their own realm of responsibility.
"Born competent and capable, Diligent harbours executive excellence and are the backbone of the business world. For these cerebral beings, reality conforms to logic. Diligent plays with ideas and makes sport of problems. When a Diligent starts a project, they do so from the premise of a clearly defined problem and set objective. They then gather all relevant information, organize a system for its solution, roll up their sleeves, and with notebook in one hand and pen in the other they begin working

Working realm Healer
HEALER™ Working Style of Strength

* When they solve problems, they look at its effect and impact on the system as a whole.
* They have a natural talent for any field or endeavour where healing is involved.

Emoting realm Evokateur
EVOKATEUR™ Emoting Style of Strength

* To them the world in general is somewhat barbaric, and people, hurried and harsh.
* They're extraordinarily cautious about long-term commitments.
"An Evokateur does not live with us, or as us, in this world. They are born aware of other depths, dimensions and realities.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
thinking realm:kinsmen
working realm:visionary
emoting realm:visionary
..I did @hotmail instead of msn!:doh: