User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INtP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Garden of Eden

41% Intrigue, 44% Civilization, 49% Humanity, 27% Urbanization.
    It's the Garden of Eden for you!

Well, this is about as cozy and simple as life can get. We hope you like it here. The real estate is not well developed, but the garden is top-flight.

Your answers indicate that you basically want to just coast through life. You don't want any trouble, and you don't want any special privileges either. That's fine with us. It's entirely possible to live a pleasant life without trouble or strife, and Eden is the perfect spot for it, as long as you don't... well...

Just try to behave better than the previous tenants. Evictions can be rough.

How did you do you with your humanity scores?
    I ask because mein was quite...inhuman and I was honest with answers.

You scored 13% on Humanity-overall, higher than 0% of your peers.
    You scored 16% on Humanity-hedonism, higher than 0% of your peers.
    You scored 8% on Humanity-spirituality, higher than 0% of your peers.
    You scored 16% on Humanity-romance, higher than 1% of your peers.

I think this is the main reason why I got what I got.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Wish my journey is as exciting...

Any other tralfamadorian messengers? This is going to be one long trip.

Edit: My god, that's a cheesy smilie. ugh.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

Starfleet Crewperson

71% Intrigue, 59% Civilization, 59% Humanity, 74% Urbanization.
    As Mister Spock would say: Fascinating. It seems you've managed to hit the edge of the curve on all metrics. An extraordinary life is almost certain.

According to your answers, you want it all, you want a lot of it, and you're willing to do what it takes to get it! Adventure! Romance! Technology! Challenge! You love civilization. You like people. You love the complications and joys of a big, weird crowd of humans plus lots of other beings wandering into dangerous and complicated corners of the galaxy.

There is an ideal place for you, and you are ideal for it: Welcome to the crew of the starship Enterprise. Captain Kirk would have welcomed you aboard himself, but his head was too big to fit in the landing bay.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Kora View Post
    The Starfleet Crewperson.

Yet the colmena's one would be so appealing...
    'the' status at last.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    intp

Garden of Eden
    34% Intrigue, 15% Civilization, 50% Humanity, 45% Urbanization.

It's the Garden of Eden for you!

Well, this is about as cozy and simple as life can get. We hope you like it here. The real estate is not well developed, but the garden is top-flight.

Your answers indicate that you basically want to just coast through life. You don't want any trouble, and you don't want any special privileges either. That's fine with us. It's entirely possible to live a pleasant life without trouble or strife, and Eden is the perfect spot for it, as long as you don't... well...

Just try to behave better than the previous tenants. Evictions can be rough.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INFJ

Gypsy Camp

63% Intrigue, 49% Civilization, 70% Humanity, 56% Crowded, 39% Busy.

You sing! You dance! You flee from the authorities!

You were a bit difficult to place, because you like civilization and humanity -- but when it comes to work, you don't really fit into the system, the ruts and the rituals, that modern civilization embraces. You like your own ways... your old ways.

We've placed you among a hardy Gypsy family. They'll have you plucking a violin before you can talk, and dancing before you can walk. The road is your home, and your horses are members of your family. You get to wear lots of shiny things.

We expect that you'll have a good life. Even if your people are surrounded by a world where they don't really fit in, they have each other, an oasis of compatibility in an unbalanced world. We know you'll make the most of it!

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Traveling Circus

56% Intrigue, 44% Civilization, 69% Humanity, 31% Urbanization.

Your answers indicate that you might be the reckless, fun-loving sort. We can go with that. You don't need to bind yourself to any particular civilization or routine. You don't need the complications of technology, especially if it means you have to get an education to employ it. What you do need is adventure, particularly the complicated and exotic kind... plus, the fun of working and playing with fellow adventurers like yourselves. So... why not run off and join the circus?

You can run the fun house ride, play lion tamer or get shot out of a cannon. It takes all kinds!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    yupp

Reclusive Artist

51% Intrigue, 59% Civilization, 49% Humanity, 34% Urbanization.

We think we've found a place for you.

Your answers indicate that you're very fond of the fruits of civilization... for example, education and technology. But, in some twist of irony, you're not too fond of the pressures of civilization... you know, human beings and crowds and working together. We found you a place where you could enjoy an erudite existence, live a life that's intriguing and not entirely secure -- but far from the madding crowd.

Removed from civilization and humanity, yet educated and sophisticated, you'll make the perfect reclusive artist... An eccentric that produces irresistibly attractive masterpieces. Your art will make people swoon, and yet you will despise your audience. Your audience will probably dislike you as well, though they will go on admiring your work. So it all balances out, and your patrons will leave you alone to shape beauty in the wild, dangerous parts of the world where people won't pester you so much. Probably, you will write under a pseudonym, and mutter a lot when a rare admirer comes calling. If you feel really adventurous, you can pursue the role of a political dissident.

As you age, you will grow into the role of an incorrigible curmudgeon.

You artists, you're all the same.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

You get to be a pyramid slave!

Somebody's got to do it. Evidently, your answers didn't indicate any strong objection to being a worker in a big city, even if it's one too primitive to offer diversion, technology or social pleasures.

For you, it's good, solid work! Job security, an impressive physique, plus all the beer you can drink.

I know, I know, you wanted to be a Pharaoh. No such luck, but if you work hard enough, you can make foreman. You do like to work hard... don't you?
    Great...