12311 Last

MBTI
    FiSi

Default The Animal Archetype Test

OkCupid.com: Take The Animal Archetype Test

--

I'm the cat.
    (Lol, I knew it. )

"Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Intelectual: you are the Cat! Cat represents a balance of strength in both physical and spiritual, psychic and sensual powers, merging these two worlds into one. Curious, intelligent, and physically adept, cat people tend to live in a world all their own."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

This is very strange: I got Raven... so I retook it and changed some answers and got... Raven.

Wild, Solitary, Serious and Intellectual: you are the Raven! Raven is a strong symbol of both creation and destruction. Wisdom through intelligence, observation, and challenge. Raven is strongly tied to the spiritual world, living in a constant state of otherworldly awareness. Raven people tend to be very introspective and savor time spent alone.

I think the Hyena or Weasel are better fits (Wild, Gregarious/Solitary, Intellectual Trickster).

The Raven

Wild, Solitary, Serious and Intellectual: you are the Raven!

MBTI
    IN??
    Enneagram
    IDK

Raven as well. Whatever.

MBTI
    intp

Fun with critters.
    The Weasel

Wild, Solitary, Intellectual Trickster: you are the Weasel! Stealth, energy, curiosity. Paying attention to your own intuition, being able to see the true intent behind words and actions. Weasel people tend to be self-assured, observant, playful and well grounded. Weasel medicine teaches us to be analytical, and to hone a keen, sharp mind.

--
    This test categorized you based on four different axes of personality, which were then associated with a different animal. The four axes, as well as all possible results are explained below.

Wild/Domestic: This first axis categorizes you based on how much you are drawn to the outdoors, versus how much you are drawn to civilized situations. Domesticity has many shapes and forms, and varies from the joy of dolphins leaping next to a ship to the steadfast loyalty of a family dog.

Gregarious/Solitary: This axis measures how solitary you are. If you scored high, it means that you enjoy the company of other people, while a low score indicates that you prefer a more solitary lifestyle.

Trickster/Serious: This axis measures how well you line up with conventional trickster archetypes. People who fall into this archetype have a sense of humor and an excitable, highly chaotic streak. Scoring low doesn't mean that you don't have a sense of humor; it just means that you probably don't think dynamite is very funny.

Intellectual/Emotional: This last axis determines whether you are more emotional -- acting based on feelings and instinct, or rational and intellectual -- acting more on thought than on your gut feelings.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

The Frog

Wild, Solitary, Serious and Emotional: you are the Frog! Sensitivity, regeneration, renewal. In many cultures, frogs are a strong symbol of luck and wealth. Frog medicine teaches the power of transforming oneself, a natural path of change that occurs over a lifetime. Frog is also a symbol of femininity and fertility, and natural healing. Frog people tend to be pleasant, positive, and well in-tune with the energies around them.

This test categorized you based on four different axes of personality, which were then associated with a different animal. The four axes, as well as all possible results are explained below.

Wild/Domestic: This first axis categorizes you based on how much you are drawn to the outdoors, versus how much you are drawn to civilized situations. Domesticity has many shapes and forms, and varies from the joy of dolphins leaping next to a ship to the steadfast loyalty of a family dog.

Gregarious/Solitary: This axis measures how solitary you are. If you scored high, it means that you enjoy the company of other people, while a low score indicates that you prefer a more solitary lifestyle.

Trickster/Serious: This axis measures how well you line up with conventional trickster archetypes. People who fall into this archetype have a sense of humor and an excitable, highly chaotic streak. Scoring low doesn't mean that you don't have a sense of humor; it just means that you probably don't think dynamite is very funny.

Intellectual/Emotional: This last axis determines whether you are more emotional -- acting based on feelings and instinct, or rational and intelectual -- acting more on thought than on your gut feelings.
    ---------------------------------------

Sound like an INFP description to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Raven.

Now. Does this mean I get to be legendary and give Odin his thoughts? Or am I just a run-o-the-mill raven who is likely to get murdered for telling a bad story?

Edit: Ironically, my new avatar is quite birdlike, though I changed it before taking this test.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    INXP
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ENTP

The Rat

Domestic, Solitary, Intelectual Trickster: you are the Rat! Ambitious and adaptable. Rat people tend to be creative, intelligent, impulsive, and ostentatious. Rat medicine teaches interest, involvement, and the ability to live in the moment. Rat is both a symbol of luck and misfortune, of taking things as they come and the ability to deal with whatever comes your way.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

MBTI
    ENTP

raven