User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

The Squirrel

Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Emotional: you are the Squirrel! Squirrel people tend to be organized, thrifty, prepared for anything, slightly obsessive. Squirrel medicine teaches the benefit of good planning, looking towards the future, and conservation. The squirrel is a symbol of delayed gratification, resourcefulness, agility, and foresight.

Give me my fucking clusters.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    I tested as the cat.
    Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Intelectual: you are the Cat! Cat represents a balance of strength in both physical and spiritual, psychic and sensual powers, merging these two worlds into one. Curious, intelligent, and physically adept, cat people tend to live in a world all their own.
    Same.

I was expecting the otter or hyena but as always these tests force to choose between extremes most of the time. It made me say I was intelligent more times then I cared to simply because I didn't identify with other denominations as much.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    four

I got Raven, but I found I'm more of a cross of cat and frog. Although the raven is like a cross of them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

LMAO!!!!! Squirrel

Your result for The Animal Archetype Test...The SquirrelThe Animal Archetype Test at HelloQuizzy

well is sort of INFJish
    Come to the edge, he said,
    They said:
    We are afraid
    Come to the edge, he said.
    They came,
    He pushed them,
    and
    they flew.
    -Guillaume Apollinaire

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Somehow I got Action Jackson...

MBTI
    I

I got:

The Squirrel

Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Emotional: you are the Squirrel! Squirrel people tend to be organized, thrifty, prepared for anything, slightly obsessive. Squirrel medicine teaches the benefit of good planning, looking towards the future, and conservation. The squirrel is a symbol of delayed gratification, resourcefulness, agility, and foresight.

This test categorized you based on four different axes of personality, which were then associated with a different animal. The four axes, as well as all possible results are explained below.

Wild/Domestic: This first axis categorizes you based on how much you are drawn to the outdoors, versus how much you are drawn to civilized situations. Domesticity has many shapes and forms, and varies from the joy of dolphins leaping next to a ship to the steadfast loyalty of a family dog.

Gregarious/Solitary: This axis measures how solitary you are. If you scored high, it means that you enjoy the company of other people, while a low score indicates that you prefer a more solitary lifestyle.

Trickster/Serious: This axis measures how well you line up with conventional trickster archetypes. People who fall into this archetype have a sense of humor and an excitable, highly chaotic streak. Scoring low doesn't mean that you don't have a sense of humor; it just means that you probably don't think dynamite is very funny.

Intellectual/Emotional: This last axis determines whether you are more emotional -- acting based on feelings and instinct, or rational and intelectual -- acting more on thought than on your gut feelings.

Wild Gregarious Trickster Intellectual The Hyena
    Wild Gregarious Trickster Emotional The Otter
    Wild Gregarious Serious Intellectual The Antelope
    Wild Gregarious Serious Emotional The Wolf
    Wild Solitary Trickster Intellectual The Weasel
    Wild Solitary Trickster Emotional The Coyote
    Wild Solitary Serious Intellectual The Raven
    Wild Solitary Serious Emotional The Frog
    Domestic Gregarious Trickster Intellectual The Fox
    Domestic Gregarious Trickster Emotional The Dolphin
    Domestic Gregarious Serious Intellectual The Horse
    Domestic Gregarious Serious Emotional The Dog
    Domestic Solitary Trickster Intellectual The Rat
    Domestic Solitary Trickster Emotional The Ferret
    Domestic Solitary Serious Intellectual The Cat
    Domestic Solitary Serious Emotional The Squirrel

Inaccurate test.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Wild, Solitary, Intellectual Trickster: you are the Weasel!
    Stealth, energy, curiousity.
    Paying attention to your own intuition, being able to see the true intent behind words and actions.
    Weasel people tend to be self-assured, observant, playful and well grounded.
    Weasel medicine teaches us to be analytical, and to hone a keen, sharp mind.

I'm pretty sure I have gotten "cat" on this one before.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The Cat

Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Intelectual: you are the Cat! Cat represents a balance of strength in both physical and spiritual, psychic and sensual powers, merging these two worlds into one. Curious, intelligent, and physically adept, cat people tend to live in a world all their own.

This test categorized you based on four different axes of personality, which were then associated with a different animal. The four axes, as well as all possible results are explained below.

Wild/Domestic: This first axis categorizes you based on how much you are drawn to the outdoors, versus how much you are drawn to civilized situations. Domesticity has many shapes and forms, and varies from the joy of dolphins leaping next to a ship to the steadfast loyalty of a family dog.

Gregarious/Solitary: This axis measures how solitary you are. If you scored high, it means that you enjoy the company of other people, while a low score indicates that you prefer a more solitary lifestyle.

Trickster/Serious: This axis measures how well you line up with conventional trickster archetypes. People who fall into this archetype have a sense of humor and an excitable, highly chaotic streak. Scoring low doesn't mean that you don't have a sense of humor; it just means that you probably don't think dynamite is very funny.

Intellectual/Emotional: This last axis determines whether you are more emotional -- acting based on feelings and instinct, or rational and intelectual -- acting more on thought than on your gut feelings.
    Meow! That's right!

your resident asshole

OMFG cute cuddly squirrel!

The Squirrel

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

The Cat

Unsurprising.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin