Enneagram
    5w4

Rickets ?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Congratulations, you're rabies!

Transmitted by rabid animals, you're most commonly found infecting creatures such as raccoons, skunks, bats and foxes. But don't worry, you affect humans too, causing either paralysis or hyperactivity in your advanced stages, and ultimately death.

Your most famous symptom is hypersalviation - that delightful foaming at the mouth that we have come to know and indeed love. However, you can also cause hallucination; think of the fun you could have at parties!

Congratulations, you're syphilis!

Transmitted by direct contact with one of your infections (usually through unprotected sex), you're one nasty STD! In your initial stages, you cause sores, usually on the genitals or in the rectum, but that's only the delicious beginning. Later on, you'll cause a rash, and then slip away ... but you won't be gone. No no, my friend. You're far too cunning.

You'll still pass yourself on to anyone the poor soul you've infected has sex with (anal, vaginal or oral), and you'll start to erode their muscles and nerves! In fact, you'll eventually lead, if left untreated, to malcoordination, blindness, paralysis, dementia and then death!

And that's not all - if you infect a pregnant women, you'll also be passed to their child! A single shot of penicillin will kill you, but shhhhh .. I won't tell anyone if you won't.

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you burst their bits and make their mind mad with the following fine graphic:

"You're telling me if you name is Syphilis and you spend your life lugging a fucking rock up a hill you wouldn't be miserable?"
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    STP

Congratulations, you're ebola!

You start, innocently enough, with a headache; a fever; chills. Nothing special. Might as well be the flu. But that is only the beginning.

You move on through the unpleasant symptoms list, inducing vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea. You start to shut down the kidney and liver, and start to cause bleeding both internally and externally, with little or no clotting. Finally, the patient crashes and bleeds out, in a veritable explosion of blood. Anyone who has contact with that blood, or any of the patient's body fluids while s/he is infected, is also liable to get you. Now that's what I'm talking about!

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that it could only take forty eight hours to infect everybody in the WORLD!!!!!
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

garbage

Rickets!? God, I'm boring.

SingSmileShine

Gonorrhea! Yay!

MBTI
    INFP

Screen Shot 2013-03-17 at 8.57.10 PM.jpg

Should have chosen to let people have sex.
    For you, R.I.P. will always stand for "Return if possible" to me.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I am Syphilis. Don't Screw With Me, Or I'll Give You Dementia.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

I am Gonorrhea. Love me.
    Congratulations, you're gonorrhea!

Yeah, that's right. You're a sexually transmitted disease. And it gets worse: you're curable.

But fret not, my fine infectious friend; you have a fine array of symptoms associated with you that would make even rabies flinch.

Women suffer bleeding during vaginal intercourse, a burning sensation when they pee, and a delightful womanly discharge that comes in yellow muck or blood flavours. Men get to have a whole lot of pus coming from their penis. What's more, you can be passed to babies as they're being born, and cause them to go blind! That's how cool you are!

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you make men ooze with the fine graphic above.