• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Comic Book For You Test

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
No brainer. :nerd:

Cable & Deadpool is the best comic for you!

mt1174609167.jpg

You'd probably like reading Cable & Deadpool comics.
Cable/Deadpool is one of two Marvel comics I included in this test - and that really says something about it. And anyone that has ever heard of Deadpool knows what I'm talking about. Deadpool is awesome. He's Wade Wilson, the always sarcastic Merc With a Mouth that constantly breaks the fourth wall. In recent times, Deadpool is the guy who broke a guy out of jail, then kidnapped him, then kicked the crap out of him all so he could prove to everyone why he was so great. He was also recently miniaturized and put on a keychain (and still managed to beat the crap out of his captor.) You're probably wondering why the comic is called Cable & Deadpool - well, it's because they teamed him up with Cable. But lately we haven't seen much of Cable, who I presume is off running his man-made country and having sex with Domino - which is good, because Deadpool is a much better character and the writers are smart to focus on him instead. You'll love Deadpool. Everyone loves Deadpool. Especially Deadpool.

OkCupid.com: Take The Best Comic Book For You Test

Atomic Fiend

You'd probably like reading Action Comics/Superman comics.

mt1174609101.jpg

Superman. He's the center of the DC Universe. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone in any civilized nation that hasn't heard of Superman. He's the Man of Steel, the orphaned alien, the immigrant from the stars. He stands for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. He's Superman. And he's awesome. And his stories are awesome. That's probably why you got this result, because YOU are awesome. The issues of Superman have been great lately. In Action Comics, Richard Donner has been lending a hand to tell the story of Superman adopting a young superpowered boy - which turns out to be the son of his nemesis Zod. In Superman comics, Superman is being forewarned that his presence and the reliance of the people on him will be the world's undoing. Epic tales, action and suspense, Superman - this is the comic for you.

Daredevil wasn't an option... :(

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah this guy seems to prefer DC... only 2 marvel comics. :\

On a side-note... I never realized Thor was such ownage.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
You'd probably like reading Teen Titans comics.
Teen Titans is great. It's a group of young superheroes learning and training to be adult superheroes. It's very popular among the high school crowd - but I have yet to meet a "mature" comic reader that doesn't love the Titans. It's absolutely fascinating to watch these kids come into their own through trial and error. And I have to say, I'm a big fan of the Titans reboot. Ravager and Kid Devil are a great addition to the Titans storyline and so far, the stories have been GREAT (ESPECIALLY since they've had appearances by Doom Patrol). Still, it's hard to read Titans without Superboy. Especially when we see Cassie and Tim. It's got to be rough on those two. But who knows what'll happen between them.

Interesting results, seeing as how I sorta liked the show when I watched it with my younger sister Lol.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Green Arrow
is the best comic for you!

You'd probably like reading Green Arrow comics.

Green Arrow, aka Oliver Queen, the mayor of Star City, is easily one of the most political comics of the DC lineup. He has also slept with pretty much every female in the DCU, regardless of whether they're married or not. Also, his one of his sidekicks got addicted to heroin, another is an HIV-positive ex-prostitute. Of course, these are in no way indicative of your own personality traits - but based on your responses, you might find Green Arrow's stories interesting. And really, they're not horrible. They're especially good when Green Arrow is at odds with Batman (which is often). It's not a particular favorite of mine - but it's at least worth a read.

^_^ No Sandman? No Runaways? No Watchmen?

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Robin

You'd probably like reading Robin comics.
Robin. The Boy Wonder. Tim Drake. Batman's young sidekick. You know what I really like about this comic? The fact that it's not so much about Robin being Batman's sidekick, as it is about Robin - and just as often, about Tim Drake. The teenage crimefighter trained by the world's greatest detective, but at the same time, the kid struggling to reconcile his real life with his secret life. Robin shows up a lot in the DCU - in Batman, in Teen Titans - but having his own comic gives us a side of Robin we don't usually get. It's like reading his diary while watching him kick ass, and it's absolutely fascinating. You'll love it.

(Sounds lame..)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
You'd probably like reading Action Comics/Superman comics.

mt1174609101.jpg

Superman. He's the center of the DC Universe. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone in any civilized nation that hasn't heard of Superman. He's the Man of Steel, the orphaned alien, the immigrant from the stars. He stands for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. He's Superman. And he's awesome. And his stories are awesome. That's probably why you got this result, because YOU are awesome. The issues of Superman have been great lately. In Action Comics, Richard Donner has been lending a hand to tell the story of Superman adopting a young superpowered boy - which turns out to be the son of his nemesis Zod. In Superman comics, Superman is being forewarned that his presence and the reliance of the people on him will be the world's undoing. Epic tales, action and suspense, Superman - this is the comic for you.

Daredevil wasn't an option... :(

Same. And actually I'm a fan of Daredevil myself :)

W00t!No Vertigo recommendations? This test sucks.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Green Arrow

You'd probably like reading Green Arrow comics.
Green Arrow, aka Oliver Queen, the mayor of Star City, is easily one of the most political comics of the DC lineup. He has also slept with pretty much every female in the DCU, regardless of whether they're married or not. Also, his one of his sidekicks got addicted to heroin, another is an HIV-positive ex-prostitute. Of course, these are in no way indicative of your own personality traits - but based on your responses, you might find Green Arrow's stories interesting. And really, they're not horrible. They're especially good when Green Arrow is at odds with Batman (which is often). It's not a particular favorite of mine - but it's at least worth a read.

*grunt* So, why are they almost all superhero/vigilante comics? Could think of a good number that aren't, but I suppose that just makes them harder to use on a silly test. :p

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Cable & Deadpool
Cable/Deadpool is one of two Marvel comics I included in this test - and that really says something about it. And anyone that has ever heard of Deadpool knows what I'm talking about. Deadpool is awesome. He's Wade Wilson, the always sarcastic Merc With a Mouth that constantly breaks the fourth wall. In recent times, Deadpool is the guy who broke a guy out of jail, then kidnapped him, then kicked the crap out of him all so he could prove to everyone why he was so great. He was also recently miniaturized and put on a keychain (and still managed to beat the crap out of his captor.) You're probably wondering why the comic is called Cable & Deadpool - well, it's because they teamed him up with Cable. But lately we haven't seen much of Cable, who I presume is off running his man-made country and having sex with Domino - which is good, because Deadpool is a much better character and the writers are smart to focus on him instead. You'll love Deadpool. Everyone loves Deadpool. Especially Deadpool.

No Authority for me? Dang.

wolfy

awsm
Teen Titans comics.

Teen Titans is great. It's a group of young superheroes learning and training to be adult superheroes. It's very popular among the high school crowd - but I have yet to meet a "mature" comic reader that doesn't love the Titans. It's absolutely fascinating to watch these kids come into their own through trial and error. And I have to say, I'm a big fan of the Titans reboot. Ravager and Kid Devil are a great addition to the Titans storyline and so far, the stories have been GREAT (ESPECIALLY since they've had appearances by Doom Patrol). Still, it's hard to read Titans without Superboy. Especially when we see Cassie and Tim. It's got to be rough on those two. But who knows what'll happen between them.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
mt1174609224.jpg

You'd probably like reading The Justice Society of America comics.​

The Justice Society of America has been a huge part of the DC Universe for decades. JSA is probably the most familial of all comics. The JSA really is more of a family than they are a super-team, and their plot usually revolves around fighting domestic threats and threats to the JSA family. The JSA has a spectacular lineup of superheroes including but not limited to: Mr. Terrific, the original Flash (Jay Garrick), the original Green Lantern (Alan Scott), Wildcat, Dr. Midnite, Hourman, Power Girl, Stargirl, Starman, Liberty Belle, and the ever loveable mother of the JSA, Ma Hunkle. The newest version of the JSA has them going back to basics fighting, who else, Nazi's. It's great. I love reading JSA. And based on your answers, you'll love it too.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Legion

You'd probably like reading Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes comics.

The Legion of Superheroes takes place 1000 years in the future and is the story of an army (or, legion, if you will) of superheroes who have banded together to fight the various threats to the universe. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of S&LOS - but it has a HUGE following (especially among younger readers.) It's a diverse array of characters with fantastic abilities in awesome adventures and based on your answers, you'd probably like it a lot.

katerp

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Nightwing

You'd probably like reading Nightwing comics.
Nightwing. Dick Grayson. The original Robin who grew too old to wear the suit and struck out on his own. What a great series. The acrobat crimefighter has recently moved to New York City to set up shop, his former protectorate of Bludhaven being completely destroyed by the Secret Society of Super Villains. They've been great stories lately. A lot of sex and psychology, and a lot of Dick trying to live outside the shadow of his former mentor. He's become like a brother to the current Robin, an object of idolatry to the once-dead Jason Todd, and the sexual partner to a hotsauce fashion designer trying to market the Nightwing costume. Yea, Nightwing comics are like that. The current storyline is pretty good too - following a lethal pair called Bride and Groom. You should pick it up. You'd probably like it.

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
X-23

You'd probably like reading X-23 comics.

X-23 is one of two Marvel comics I included in this test - and that really says something about it. X-23 is the story of a girl cloned from Wolverine's DNA and trained to be an assassin from birth as a part of the infamous Weapon X program. Like Wolverine, she shares a bad attitude and a pair or retractable claws - but her comics are really remarkable because they tell the tale of an absolutely lethal young girl trying to live the normal life of a (somewhat gothy) teenage girl while at the same time resisting the attempts of the Weapon X masterminds to control her. It's a great story, and based on your answers, I bet you'd like it. Why not give it a try!

:D This...actually sounds pretty cool... [Wolverine is one of my favorites, so why not enjoy a twist on it being a teenage girl?]

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
She's also in X-Force now (Along with Wolverine) which is worth checking out.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Funk dat test, yo.

The best comic for me is Battle Angel Alita.

LHA20050809105509_3_TN.jpg

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hawkgirl

You'd probably like reading Hawkgirl comics.

Hawkgirl comics are the most recent incarnation of the Hawkman story. After the Rann-Thanagar War, the Hawkman series ended and the Hawkgirl series began. And they've been pretty good. With Hawkman gone, Hawkgirl (aka Kendra Saunders) has protecting St. Roch, Louisiana with the aid of her N'th Metal belt and weaponry. It's an action-packed comic with a female protaganist that is quite fun to read - because really, who doesn't like seeing hot chicks with wings mercilessly beating the crap out of people?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lol!