• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Comic Book For You Test

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Catwoman

is the best comic for you!

You'd probably like reading Catwoman comics.

Catwoman is a very unique comic book - especially so since the passing of the Infinite Crisis. Catwoman, aka Selina Kyle, is the guardian of the East Side of Gotham City. The story lately tends to have a lot of maternalistic qualities - mostly because Catwoman recently carried and gave birth to a baby. But don't let that fool you. While Selina is often introspective, she's still very badass and sexy in a lot of ways. And the writing is pure gold when Batman pops in for a visit. I like Catwoman comics a lot - and based on your answers, I bet you would too.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Teen Titans

Teen_Titans_Serie.jpg

You'd probably like reading Teen Titans comics.
Teen Titans is great. It's a group of young superheroes learning and training to be adult superheroes. It's very popular among the high school crowd - but I have yet to meet a "mature" comic reader that doesn't love the Titans. It's absolutely fascinating to watch these kids come into their own through trial and error. And I have to say, I'm a big fan of the Titans reboot. Ravager and Kid Devil are a great addition to the Titans storyline and so far, the stories have been GREAT (ESPECIALLY since they've had appearances by Doom Patrol). Still, it's hard to read Titans without Superboy. Especially when we see Cassie and Tim. It's got to be rough on those two. But who knows what'll happen between them.

You scored 53% on action, higher than 77% of your peers.

You scored 31% on humor, higher than 56% of your peers.

You scored 36% on angst, higher than 89% of your peers.

You scored 31% on girliness, higher than 77% of your peers

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You'd probably like reading Superman/Batman comics.
Superman/Batman is relatively new and they are always fantastic stories. The writers of Superman/Batman must have a ton of fun writing these stories, because those two are always stuck in the weirdest situations. And it's fun to see the dynamic between Superman's boy scout attitude and Batman's dark knight attitude. Incidentally, I have to mention that Superman/Batman #26 is one of the saddest comics I've ever read - written in part as a eulogy to Superboy and a tribute to Sam Loeb who died of cancer at age 17. It's a great great GREAT comic and it mixes the best of both worlds of Superman and Batman. Plus, the Annual is hilarious - especially when Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne are begrudginly sharing a small room with only one bed.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 59% on action, higher than 85% of your peers.

You scored 43% on humor, higher than 85% of your peers.

You scored 16% on angst, higher than 41% of your peers.

You scored 12% on girliness, higher than 27% of your peers. :rofl1:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Birds of Prey
You'd probably like reading Birds of Prey comics.
Birds of Prey is a fun comic. It usually has more to do with the dynamic between a group of female superheroines than it does epic battles with evildoers, but that's what makes it so great. The Birds of Prey are almost exclusively female, making them obviously popular with the minority of female readers, led by Oracle (aka Barbara Gordon, the former Batgirl before being paralyzed by a bullet to the spine from The Joker) who is tapped into more information on the planet than anyone else alive. Birds of Prey has taken a turn lately, what with Black Canary adopting a daughter and leaving the team, but the stories of the new recruits have been great. And let's face it, there isn't a soul on earth that could hate Misfit. She is absolutely adorable. Pick this comic up when you get a chance. You'll love it.

You scored 8% on action, higher than 3% of your peers.

You scored 46% on humor, higher than 90% of your peers.

You scored 33% on angst, higher than 85% of your peers.

You scored 35% on girliness, higher than 87% of your peers.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Legion

You'd probably like reading Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes comics.
The Legion of Superheroes takes place 1000 years in the future and is the story of an army (or, legion, if you will) of superheroes who have banded together to fight the various threats to the universe. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of S&LOS - but it has a HUGE following (especially among younger readers.) It's a diverse array of characters with fantastic abilities in awesome adventures and based on your answers, you'd probably like it a lot.

You scored 17% on action, higher than 13% of your peers.
You scored 53% on humor, higher than 96% of your peers.
You scored 32% on angst, higher than 82% of your peers.
You scored 21% on girliness, higher than 50% of your peers.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Best Comic Book For You Test ...
Catwoman
is the best comic for you!​

You'd probably like reading Catwoman comics.
Catwoman is a very unique comic book - especially so since the passing of the Infinite Crisis. Catwoman, aka Selina Kyle, is the guardian of the East Side of Gotham City. The story lately tends to have a lot of maternalistic qualities - mostly because Catwoman recently carried and gave birth to a baby. But don't let that fool you. While Selina is often introspective, she's still very badass and sexy in a lot of ways. And the writing is pure gold when Batman pops in for a visit. I like Catwoman comics a lot - and based on your answers, I bet you would too.

You scored 20% on action, higher than 17% of your peers.
You scored 30% on humor, higher than 54% of your peers.
You scored 35% on angst, higher than 88% of your peers.
You scored 50% on girliness, higher than 99% of your peers.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Batman

You'd probably like reading Detective Comics/Batman comics.
Ahh Batman. The Dark Knight. The Guardian of Gotham. Bruce Wayne. Orphaned son of Thomas and Martha Wayne suffered to witness the death of his parents before his very eyes. His has always been a tale of vengeance tempered by justice. You know what fascinates me about Batman, is the fact that in his mind, he doesn't think of himself as Bruce Wayne - he thinks of himself as Batman. It's not that Bruce Wayne is secretly Batman - it's that Batman is secretly Bruce Wayne. Batman comics tend to be pretty dark and brooding. Not to say that reflects your character, but rather that you'd probably enjoy that type of comic. For Batman, justice comes from the dark - and you'll probably LOVE stories like that. So, go pick up the latest issue of Batman and/or Detective Comics. They're both great.

Too bad Batman tends to be a whiney bitch.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Green Lantern

You'd probably like reading Green Lantern comics.

Green Lantern is a staple of the DCU. Empowered by his power ring granted to him by the Guardians of Oa at the center of the universe, he plays the role of Space Police with power limited only by his will. Green Lantern took some strange turns in the past - most notably Hal Jordan being possessed by the demon Parallax and going on a wild kiling spree. At that time, the comic started to focus on other Green Lanterns (John Stewart, Kyle Raynor, Guy Gardner), but the story has since returned to Hal Jordan, now reborn. Green Lantern is a very traditional comic. Epic superhero battles against fantastic forces. It's good. You'll like it.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took it twice.. got superman and batman, wtf.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Superman-Batman

You'd probably like reading Superman/Batman comics.

Superman/Batman is relatively new and they are always fantastic stories. The writers of Superman/Batman must have a ton of fun writing these stories, because those two are always stuck in the weirdest situations. And it's fun to see the dynamic between Superman's boy scout attitude and Batman's dark knight attitude. Incidentally, I have to mention that Superman/Batman #26 is one of the saddest comics I've ever read - written in part as a eulogy to Superboy and a tribute to Sam Loeb who died of cancer at age 17. It's a great great GREAT comic and it mixes the best of both worlds of Superman and Batman. Plus, the Annual is hilarious - especially when Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne are begrudginly sharing a small room with only one bed.

You scored 47% on action, higher than 67% of your peers.
You scored 54% on humor, higher than 97% of your peers.
You scored 10% on angst, higher than 22% of your peers.
You scored 5% on girliness, higher than 10% of your peers.