User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Teen Titans comics.

Teen Titans is great. It's a group of young superheroes learning and training to be adult superheroes. It's very popular among the high school crowd - but I have yet to meet a "mature" comic reader that doesn't love the Titans. It's absolutely fascinating to watch these kids come into their own through trial and error. And I have to say, I'm a big fan of the Titans reboot. Ravager and Kid Devil are a great addition to the Titans storyline and so far, the stories have been GREAT (ESPECIALLY since they've had appearances by Doom Patrol). Still, it's hard to read Titans without Superboy. Especially when we see Cassie and Tim. It's got to be rough on those two. But who knows what'll happen between them.

MBTI
    intp

You'd probably like reading The Justice Society of America comics.

The Justice Society of America has been a huge part of the DC Universe for decades. JSA is probably the most familial of all comics. The JSA really is more of a family than they are a super-team, and their plot usually revolves around fighting domestic threats and threats to the JSA family. The JSA has a spectacular lineup of superheroes including but not limited to: Mr. Terrific, the original Flash (Jay Garrick), the original Green Lantern (Alan Scott), Wildcat, Dr. Midnite, Hourman, Power Girl, Stargirl, Starman, Liberty Belle, and the ever loveable mother of the JSA, Ma Hunkle. The newest version of the JSA has them going back to basics fighting, who else, Nazi's. It's great. I love reading JSA. And based on your answers, you'll love it too.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Legion

is the best comic for you!

You'd probably like reading Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes comics.

The Legion of Superheroes takes place 1000 years in the future and is the story of an army (or, legion, if you will) of superheroes who have banded together to fight the various threats to the universe. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of S&LOS - but it has a HUGE following (especially among younger readers.) It's a diverse array of characters with fantastic abilities in awesome adventures and based on your answers, you'd probably like it a lot.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INXP

Green Arrow
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Nightwing

You'd probably like reading Nightwing comics.
    Nightwing. Dick Grayson. The original Robin who grew too old to wear the suit and struck out on his own. What a great series. The acrobat crimefighter has recently moved to New York City to set up shop, his former protectorate of Bludhaven being completely destroyed by the Secret Society of Super Villains. They've been great stories lately. A lot of sex and psychology, and a lot of Dick trying to live outside the shadow of his former mentor. He's become like a brother to the current Robin, an object of idolatry to the once-dead Jason Todd, and the sexual partner to a hotsauce fashion designer trying to market the Nightwing costume. Yea, Nightwing comics are like that. The current storyline is pretty good too - following a lethal pair called Bride and Groom. You should pick it up. You'd probably like it.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

X-23

You'd probably like reading X-23 comics.

X-23 is one of two Marvel comics I included in this test - and that really says something about it. X-23 is the story of a girl cloned from Wolverine's DNA and trained to be an assassin from birth as a part of the infamous Weapon X program. Like Wolverine, she shares a bad attitude and a pair or retractable claws - but her comics are really remarkable because they tell the tale of an absolutely lethal young girl trying to live the normal life of a (somewhat gothy) teenage girl while at the same time resisting the attempts of the Weapon X masterminds to control her. It's a great story, and based on your answers, I bet you'd like it. Why not give it a try!

This...actually sounds pretty cool... [Wolverine is one of my favorites, so why not enjoy a twist on it being a teenage girl?]
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    INTP

She's also in X-Force now (Along with Wolverine) which is worth checking out.
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    INTJ

Funk dat test, yo.

The best comic for me is Battle Angel Alita.

MBTI
    yupp

Green Latern
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

Hawkgirl

You'd probably like reading Hawkgirl comics.

Hawkgirl comics are the most recent incarnation of the Hawkman story. After the Rann-Thanagar War, the Hawkman series ended and the Hawkgirl series began. And they've been pretty good. With Hawkman gone, Hawkgirl (aka Kendra Saunders) has protecting St. Roch, Louisiana with the aid of her N'th Metal belt and weaponry. It's an action-packed comic with a female protaganist that is quite fun to read - because really, who doesn't like seeing hot chicks with wings mercilessly beating the crap out of people?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lol!
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM