• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Mythological God Test

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cernunnos

Indeed, you are 58% erudite, 79% sensual, 38% martial, and 71% saturnine.
Cernunnos was one of the most important of all the Celtic Gods. He was the horned God of fertility, sexual love, the wilderness and wild animals. He was known as the stag deity and as such was portrayed with an impressive set of antlers sprouting from his head.

Since he was so popular, the Catholic Church discovered that the Celts were extremely resistant to abandoning his worship for the sake of a new religion called Christianity. So the Church decided that instead of ignoring Cernunnos altogether, they would simply incorporate his horned image with the Catholic notion of "Satan." Abracadabra! With a wave of the hand one Celtic Nature God becomes a Christian devil. This is why Western culture often depicts Satan with horns. Apparently the tactic worked since to this day horns are, more often than not, linked symbolically with diabolical matters.

This is a most telling example of the extreme contrast between the pagan religion of the Celtic Druids and the dogmatic authoritarianism of Christianity. The Celts lived in harmony with the sacred experience of the natural world that flourished all around them. All phenomena were considered divine and worthy of respect and veneration. Christianity on the other hand sees nature as something to be controlled and conquered. In other words, the Celts, and all pagan cultures for that matter, believed themselves to be of nature; Christianity spread the notion that humans were above nature.

Sigh. Sorry if that depressed you.

Within

Permabanned
Hades

Indeed, you are 83% erudite, 54% sensual, 71% martial, and 83% saturnine.

Simply put, Hades was a God of the Underworld, comparable to Midir of the Celts. After dying, a person entered the Underworld by first travelling through the groves of Persephone, onto the gates of Hades which were guarded by the three-headed dog Cerberus, a lot like the Norse "watchdog of hell", Garm.

Being the ruler of the Underworld, Hades was naturally the God of Death, but he was also the God of prosperity and wealth. He could be terrifying or generous depending on where one stood in his favour. The way one kept on his good side was by offering him black sheep.

Hades didn't get around much, preferring to stay home in the Underworld, a vast underground kingdom of caves and tunnels, with his wife Persephone to whom he was faithful.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am Amun, king of the Egyptian gods. Unlikely. :)

crevalleJack

MBTI Type
HOLY
Dagda

Indeed, you are 38% erudite, 21% sensual, 33% martial, and 25% saturnine

G

Ginkgo

Coyote
Indeed, you are 79% erudite, 71% sensual, 46% martial, and 67% saturnine.
Coyote was an important being to several Native American tribes. He was one of those tricksters that are found in several world mythologies, in fact very close in temperament and deed to Loki of the Norse pantheon.
Eternally scavenging for food, he represents the most basic instincts, but in other narratives, he is also the father of the Indian people and a potent conductor of spiritual forces in the form of sacred dreams. In the “Myth of the Stars and the Moon” he is shown as a wise counsellor even.
There are more stories about him than stars in the sky. For example, did you hear the one about the “Spying Moon”? It seems that someone had pinched the moon, and Coyote offered to stand in as replacement. Everyone agreed that he made a fine moon, but from his elevated position Coyote could see everything that was going on. Being of an irritating disposition, he couldn't resist blowing the whistle on friends and enemies alike. "Hey, look what Badger is doing behind his tepee!"
Pretty soon everyone was sick of his snooping and voted him out of the sky. But nothing can keep Coyote down for long. Being an old show-off, he loves to impress the girls by juggling his eyeballs. One day he threw one so high it got stuck in the sky and became the star Arcturus. So even now he's keeping an eye on us all.

I won. :happy2:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Dagda

Indeed, you are 58% erudite, 21% sensual, 50% martial, and 42% saturnine.

More properly known as The Dagda, he was the Earth Deity-Father of both Gods and men. In this respect he was the Celtic equivalent to Cronus or Zeus of the ancient Greeks.
Being the Earth God meant that he controlled the orderly passage of seasons. This cycle was maintained through the guiding melodies produced by a magical harp only The Dagda could play. Since an Earth God is sort of a personification of matter and "stuff," The Dagda owned something called the Undry which was a gigantic pot of abundance filled with an infinite supply of "stuff."

One of The Dagda's many names meant "Good God”, but "good" in the sense of being good at doing things. He was a jack-of-all-trades, skilled and accomplished in all his endeavours. Well, for the most part. Apparently his imagination wasn't all that "good" - when his wife bore him three daughters in succession he named each one of them Brigit.

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Coyote

96% erudite
88% sensual
63% martial
75% saturnine

You scored 96% on erudite, higher than 98% of your peers.
You scored 88% on sensual, higher than 83% of your peers.
You scored 63% on martial, higher than 70% of your peers.
You scored 75% on saturnine, higher than 85% of your peers.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dagda

Indeed, you are 50% erudite, 8% sensual, 38% martial, and 46% saturnine.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Coyote
Indeed, you are 83% erudite, 75% sensual, 63% martial, and 71% saturnine.

Coyote was an important being to several Native American tribes. He was one of those tricksters that are found in several world mythologies, in fact very close in temperament and deed to Loki of the Norse pantheon.
Eternally scavenging for food, he represents the most basic instincts, but in other narratives, he is also the father of the Indian people and a potent conductor of spiritual forces in the form of sacred dreams. In the “Myth of the Stars and the Moon” he is shown as a wise counsellor even.

There are more stories about him than stars in the sky. For example, did you hear the one about the “Spying Moon”? It seems that someone had pinched the moon, and Coyote offered to stand in as replacement. Everyone agreed that he made a fine moon, but from his elevated position Coyote could see everything that was going on. Being of an irritating disposition, he couldn't resist blowing the whistle on friends and enemies alike. "Hey, look what Badger is doing behind his tepee!"

Pretty soon everyone was sick of his snooping and voted him out of the sky. But nothing can keep Coyote down for long. Being an old show-off, he loves to impress the girls by juggling his eyeballs. One day he threw one so high it got stuck in the sky and became the star Arcturus. So even now he's keeping an eye on us all.

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Mictlantecuhtli

Indeed, you are 58% erudite, 33% sensual, 58% martial, and 75% saturnine.
All right, I'll be honest. The Aztec God of the Dead had an awfully long name, not quite as intimidating as the names of his equivalents, Hades (Greek mythology) or Pluto (Roman mythology). Still Mictlantecuhtli was the Lord of Mictlan, the lowest layer of the Aztec Underworld, and looked the part.

He took the form of a bloody skeleton, but basically he was a fairly nice guy who extended kind hospitality to the newly dead souls that ventured into his necropolis kingdom. However, he could get somewhat adamantine if you tried to steal one or more of his “guests”, as Tezcatlipoca and Quetzalcoatl could tell you.

After restoring the sky and earth, these two Gods decided to create people to inhabit the new world. In order to do this, Quetzalcoatl had to travel to the Underworld to retrieve the human bones of the last creation. On his way back to the surface, he fell into a deep pit, dug by MichlantechutliÂ’s minions, who were ordered not to let him get away with their masterÂ’s most precious possessions. The bones were broken and scattered, which is, in Aztec mythology, the reason why people are different sizes today.

MichlantechutliÂ’s symbolic animals are the spider, the owl, and the bat.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anubis

Indeed, you are 79% erudite, 58% sensual, 46% martial, and 67% saturnine.

Anubis was the Egyptian God of funerary rituals and the protector of the dead as well as the judge of souls and ruler of the underworld. Since it was his duty to weigh souls (along with the Goddess Maat) as a means of discovering the content of honesty, Anubis was also the God of truth....

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Thoth

Indeed, you are 79% erudite, 38% sensual, 54% martial, and 50% saturnine.

Thoth, the Egyptian God of secret wisdom, intellect, geometry and other forms of higher mathematics, was also the God of books and learning, of writing and numbers. And above all, he was the God of Magic. Indeed, he was the first and greatest of all magicians, said to create miracles from nothing by the mere vibrations of his voice alone.

Within his main temple were said to be stored his books of magic which were open for the edification of all, providing those absorbing this magic understood its sacred content. Over the centuries, these books were said to have been carefully translated by various priests of secret orders until finally, the Greeks compiled them as the works of Hermes Trismegistus.
One book most everyone is familiar with which is attributed to the mysteries of the God Thoth is the Tarot, considered to be an unbound book of symbols that may be read in an endless variety of sequences imitating the random nature of existence itself.

MBTI Type
Mann
Thoth

Thoth, the Egyptian God of secret wisdom, intellect, geometry and other forms of higher mathematics, was also the God of books and learning, of writing and numbers. And above all, he was the God of Magic. Indeed, he was the first and greatest of all magicians, said to create miracles from nothing by the mere vibrations of his voice alone.

Within his main temple were said to be stored his books of magic which were open for the edification of all, providing those absorbing this magic understood its sacred content. Over the centuries, these books were said to have been carefully translated by various priests of secret orders until finally, the Greeks compiled them as the works of Hermes Trismegistus.
One book most everyone is familiar with which is attributed to the mysteries of the God Thoth is the Tarot, considered to be an unbound book of symbols that may be read in an endless variety of sequences imitating the random nature of existence itself.

R

Riva

Dick

Indeed, you are 100% erudite, 100% sensual, 100% martial, and 100% saturnine

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dick

Indeed, you are 100% erudite, 100% sensual, 100% martial, and 100% saturnine

I agree with this typing completely, seeing you treated me like a dick with that nasty poster boy comment yesterday!

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Amun

Indeed, you are 67% erudite, 79% sensual, 46% martial, and 33% saturnine.

Amun was a mysterious God indeed. His very name basically means "what is hidden", "what is not seen", "what cannot be seen", and though even his form was said to be “unknown”, he was depicted as a man with the head of a uraeus (cobra), or a man seated on a throne and holding in one hand the sceptre, and in the other the ankh.
All secrets aside, what we do know is that Amun was the Egyptian King of the Gods, not unlike his counterparts Zeus (Greek mythology) and Odin (Norse mythology). With his ruling might over the Gods, Amun soon became associated with the Pharaohs.

Being responsible for the creation of the world, it is not surprising that he was also the God of fertility, reproduction, and sexual power, and thus also the God of agriculture. With the combined powers of regeneration and royalty, Amun became linked to the sun and the great God Ra, becoming known as Amun-Ra, which pretty much consolidated his status as Supreme God.

In spite of Amun's political ascension, he also enjoyed popularity among the common people of Egypt, who came to call him the vizier of the poor, the protector of the weak, and an upholder of justice.

R

Riva

I agree with this typing completely, seeing you treated me like a dick with that nasty poster boy comment yesterday!

Nasty poster boy comment???

I wouldn't be surprised it RZ has a huge larger than life poster of Nikola Tesla hanging in his room and worships it as the 1st thing he does in the morning as soon as he wakes up.

Haha... I guess your divine beings are the Sith Lords from Star Wars?

I'm just teasing.

You mean these?

They hardly qualify to being nasty do they? But then again a joke is no joke if it hurt someone's feelings I believe. Therefore I guess I owe you an apology.

I am sorry.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nasty poster boy comment???

My apologies. It was not nasty, but it certainly was not flattering either. But your point still stands true on hero worship being unhealthy, and as Bruce Lee says:
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Amun

Indeed, you are 79% erudite, 83% sensual, 54% martial, and 42% saturnine.
Amun was a mysterious God indeed. His very name basically means "what is hidden", "what is not seen", "what cannot be seen", and though even his form was said to be “unknown”, he was depicted as a man with the head of a uraeus (cobra), or a man seated on a throne and holding in one hand the sceptre, and in the other the ankh.

All secrets aside, what we do know is that Amun was the Egyptian King of the Gods, not unlike his counterparts Zeus (Greek mythology) and Odin (Norse mythology). With his ruling might over the Gods, Amun soon became associated with the Pharaohs.

Being responsible for the creation of the world, it is not surprising that he was also the God of fertility, reproduction, and sexual power, and thus also the God of agriculture. With the combined powers of regeneration and royalty, Amun became linked to the sun and the great God Ra, becoming known as Amun-Ra, which pretty much consolidated his status as Supreme God.

In spite of Amun's political ascension, he also enjoyed popularity among the common people of Egypt, who came to call him the vizier of the poor, the protector of the weak, and an upholder of justice.

The Fifteen Gods

These are the 15 categories of this test. If you score above average in Â…

Â…all or none of the four variables: Dagda. Â… Erudite: Thoth. Â… Sensual: Frey. Â… Martial: Mars. Â… Saturnine: Mictlantecuhtli. Â… Erudite & Sensual: Amun. Â… Erudite & Martial: Odin. Â… Erudite & Saturnine: Anubis. Â… Sensual & Martial: Zeus. Â… Sensual & Saturnine: Cernunnos. Â… Martial & Saturnine: Loki. Â… Erudite, Sensual & Martial: Lug. Â… Erudite, Sensual & Saturnine: Coyote. Â… Erudite, Martial & Saturnine: Hades. Â… Sensual, Martial & Saturnine: Pan.
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Your result for The Mythological God Test ...
Dagda

Indeed, you are 58% erudite, 38% sensual, 54% martial, and 33% saturnine.
More properly known as The Dagda, he was the Earth Deity-Father of both Gods and men. In this respect he was the Celtic equivalent to Cronus or Zeus of the ancient Greeks.

Being the Earth God meant that he controlled the orderly passage of seasons. This cycle was maintained through the guiding melodies produced by a magical harp only The Dagda could play. Since an Earth God is sort of a personification of matter and "stuff," The Dagda owned something called the Undry which was a gigantic pot of abundance filled with an infinite supply of "stuff."

One of The Dagda's many names meant "Good God”, but "good" in the sense of being good at doing things. He was a jack-of-all-trades, skilled and accomplished in all his endeavours. Well, for the most part. Apparently his imagination wasn't all that "good" - when his wife bore him three daughters in succession he named each one of them Brigit.

I definitely have alot of stuff. Most people I know call it junk. This is actually quite an accurate test...

I dont know myself, I got Dagda as well and it doesn't really seem to give you much to go off. Except that you have loadsa loadsa STUFF!

And I have to say that my imagination is pretty good and my daughters are all named differently.