First 78910 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Coyote

Indeed, you are 79% erudite, 88% sensual, 54% martial, and 67% saturnine.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Is there any fat people here who got above 50% martial?

I don't really expect anyone to answer if this is the case but it would be nice if they would.

(and yes this is just to see if the test is total bunkers.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Coyote

Indeed, you are 83% erudite, 88% sensual, 63% martial, and 92% saturnine.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Frey

Indeed, you are 63% erudite, 79% sensual, 54% martial, and 50% saturnine.
    Frey was, just like his twin sister Freya, a member of the Vanir family and thus a God of fertility and love. Along with Odin and Thor he was one of the most popular Norse Gods, and received many offerings. He was said to have control of the weather, both rain and sunshine, thus the fertility of the earth. Prayers were also offered to Frey for a good future, peace and prosperity.

Frey is described as being handsome, powerful, merciful and kind. Fitting considered he was - let’s be frank - the God of sex. His cult included songs and actions which shocked contemporary and later Christians, who condemned them as indecent, which they of course were not to the participants in the cult themselves.

Frey lived in Alfheim, "Elf-home", a name which indicates a possible connection between Vanir and Elves. His servant was the Goddess Beyla, who was all about bees and dairy. Not to far off, I think, as “Milk and Honey” and the things that Frey stands for are equally sweet.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Anubis
    Indeed, you are 79% erudite, 42% sensual, 38% martial, and 67% saturnine.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Amun =)
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

Hades

Indeed, you are 96% erudite, 63% sensual, 67% martial, and 71% saturnine.
    Simply put, Hades was a God of the Underworld, comparable to Midir of the Celts. After dying, a person entered the Underworld by first travelling through the groves of Persephone, onto the gates of Hades which were guarded by the three-headed dog Cerberus, a lot like the Norse "watchdog of hell", Garm.
    Being the ruler of the Underworld, Hades was naturally the God of Death, but he was also the God of prosperity and wealth. He could be terrifying or generous depending on where one stood in his favour. The way one kept on his good side was by offering him black sheep.
    Hades didn't get around much, preferring to stay home in the Underworld, a vast underground kingdom of caves and tunnels, with his wife Persephone to whom he was faithful.
    ( . )( . )

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Dagda.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Amun
    Indeed, you are 83% erudite, 75% sensual, 38% martial, and 50% saturnine.
    Amun was a mysterious God indeed. His very name basically means "what is hidden", "what is not seen", "what cannot be seen", and though even his form was said to be “unknown”, he was depicted as a man with the head of a uraeus (cobra), or a man seated on a throne and holding in one hand the sceptre, and in the other the ankh.
    All secrets aside, what we do know is that Amun was the Egyptian King of the Gods, not unlike his counterparts Zeus (Greek mythology) and Odin (Norse mythology). With his ruling might over the Gods, Amun soon became associated with the Pharaohs.
    Being responsible for the creation of the world, it is not surprising that he was also the God of fertility, reproduction, and sexual power, and thus also the God of agriculture. With the combined powers of regeneration and royalty, Amun became linked to the sun and the great God Ra, becoming known as Amun-Ra, which pretty much consolidated his status as Supreme God.
    In spite of Amun's political ascension, he also enjoyed popularity among the common people of Egypt, who came to call him the vizier of the poor, the protector of the weak, and an upholder of justice.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    IXXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Amun

Indeed, you are 71% erudite, 75% sensual, 54% martial, and 46% saturnine.

Amun was a mysterious God indeed. His very name basically means "what is hidden", "what is not seen", "what cannot be seen", and though even his form was said to be unknown, he was depicted as a man with the head of a uraeus (cobra), or a man seated on a throne and holding in one hand the sceptre, and in the other the ankh.

All secrets aside, what we do know is that Amun was the Egyptian King of the Gods, not unlike his counterparts Zeus (Greek mythology) and Odin (Norse mythology). With his ruling might over the Gods, Amun soon became associated with the Pharaohs.

Being responsible for the creation of the world, it is not surprising that he was also the God of fertility, reproduction, and sexual power, and thus also the God of agriculture. With the combined powers of regeneration and royalty, Amun became linked to the sun and the great God Ra, becoming known as Amun-Ra, which pretty much consolidated his status as Supreme God.

In spite of Amun's political ascension, he also enjoyed popularity among the common people of Egypt, who came to call him the vizier of the poor, the protector of the weak, and an upholder of justice.