User Tag List

First 678910 Last

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Anubis

Indeed, you are 79% erudite, 58% sensual, 46% martial, and 67% saturnine.

Anubis was the Egyptian God of funerary rituals and the protector of the dead as well as the judge of souls and ruler of the underworld. Since it was his duty to weigh souls (along with the Goddess Maat) as a means of discovering the content of honesty, Anubis was also the God of truth....

Thoth

Indeed, you are 79% erudite, 38% sensual, 54% martial, and 50% saturnine.

Thoth, the Egyptian God of secret wisdom, intellect, geometry and other forms of higher mathematics, was also the God of books and learning, of writing and numbers. And above all, he was the God of Magic. Indeed, he was the first and greatest of all magicians, said to create miracles from nothing by the mere vibrations of his voice alone.

Within his main temple were said to be stored his books of magic which were open for the edification of all, providing those absorbing this magic understood its sacred content. Over the centuries, these books were said to have been carefully translated by various priests of secret orders until finally, the Greeks compiled them as the works of Hermes Trismegistus.
    One book most everyone is familiar with which is attributed to the mysteries of the God Thoth is the Tarot, considered to be an unbound book of symbols that may be read in an endless variety of sequences imitating the random nature of existence itself.

Thoth

Thoth, the Egyptian God of secret wisdom, intellect, geometry and other forms of higher mathematics, was also the God of books and learning, of writing and numbers. And above all, he was the God of Magic. Indeed, he was the first and greatest of all magicians, said to create miracles from nothing by the mere vibrations of his voice alone.

Within his main temple were said to be stored his books of magic which were open for the edification of all, providing those absorbing this magic understood its sacred content. Over the centuries, these books were said to have been carefully translated by various priests of secret orders until finally, the Greeks compiled them as the works of Hermes Trismegistus.
    One book most everyone is familiar with which is attributed to the mysteries of the God Thoth is the Tarot, considered to be an unbound book of symbols that may be read in an endless variety of sequences imitating the random nature of existence itself.
    Dirt Farmer

Riva

Dick

Indeed, you are 100% erudite, 100% sensual, 100% martial, and 100% saturnine

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Dick

Indeed, you are 100% erudite, 100% sensual, 100% martial, and 100% saturnine
    I agree with this typing completely, seeing you treated me like a dick with that nasty poster boy comment yesterday!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Amun

Indeed, you are 67% erudite, 79% sensual, 46% martial, and 33% saturnine.

Amun was a mysterious God indeed. His very name basically means "what is hidden", "what is not seen", "what cannot be seen", and though even his form was said to be “unknown”, he was depicted as a man with the head of a uraeus (cobra), or a man seated on a throne and holding in one hand the sceptre, and in the other the ankh.
    All secrets aside, what we do know is that Amun was the Egyptian King of the Gods, not unlike his counterparts Zeus (Greek mythology) and Odin (Norse mythology). With his ruling might over the Gods, Amun soon became associated with the Pharaohs.

Being responsible for the creation of the world, it is not surprising that he was also the God of fertility, reproduction, and sexual power, and thus also the God of agriculture. With the combined powers of regeneration and royalty, Amun became linked to the sun and the great God Ra, becoming known as Amun-Ra, which pretty much consolidated his status as Supreme God.

In spite of Amun's political ascension, he also enjoyed popularity among the common people of Egypt, who came to call him the vizier of the poor, the protector of the weak, and an upholder of justice.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I agree with this typing completely, seeing you treated me like a dick with that nasty poster boy comment yesterday!
    Nasty poster boy comment???

I wouldn't be surprised it RZ has a huge larger than life poster of Nikola Tesla hanging in his room and worships it as the 1st thing he does in the morning as soon as he wakes up.
    Haha... I guess your divine beings are the Sith Lords from Star Wars?

I'm just teasing.
    You mean these?

They hardly qualify to being nasty do they? But then again a joke is no joke if it hurt someone's feelings I believe. Therefore I guess I owe you an apology.

I am sorry.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Nasty poster boy comment???
    My apologies. It was not nasty, but it certainly was not flattering either. But your point still stands true on hero worship being unhealthy, and as Bruce Lee says:
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Amun

Indeed, you are 79% erudite, 83% sensual, 54% martial, and 42% saturnine.
    Amun was a mysterious God indeed. His very name basically means "what is hidden", "what is not seen", "what cannot be seen", and though even his form was said to be “unknown”, he was depicted as a man with the head of a uraeus (cobra), or a man seated on a throne and holding in one hand the sceptre, and in the other the ankh.

All secrets aside, what we do know is that Amun was the Egyptian King of the Gods, not unlike his counterparts Zeus (Greek mythology) and Odin (Norse mythology). With his ruling might over the Gods, Amun soon became associated with the Pharaohs.

Being responsible for the creation of the world, it is not surprising that he was also the God of fertility, reproduction, and sexual power, and thus also the God of agriculture. With the combined powers of regeneration and royalty, Amun became linked to the sun and the great God Ra, becoming known as Amun-Ra, which pretty much consolidated his status as Supreme God.

In spite of Amun's political ascension, he also enjoyed popularity among the common people of Egypt, who came to call him the vizier of the poor, the protector of the weak, and an upholder of justice.

The Fifteen Gods

These are the 15 categories of this test. If you score above average in …

…all or none of the four variables: Dagda. … Erudite: Thoth. … Sensual: Frey. … Martial: Mars. … Saturnine: Mictlantecuhtli. … Erudite & Sensual: Amun. … Erudite & Martial: Odin. … Erudite & Saturnine: Anubis. … Sensual & Martial: Zeus. … Sensual & Saturnine: Cernunnos. … Martial & Saturnine: Loki. … Erudite, Sensual & Martial: Lug. … Erudite, Sensual & Saturnine: Coyote. … Erudite, Martial & Saturnine: Hades. … Sensual, Martial & Saturnine: Pan.
    Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeftKick View Post
    Your result for The Mythological God Test ...
    Dagda

Indeed, you are 58% erudite, 38% sensual, 54% martial, and 33% saturnine.
    More properly known as The Dagda, he was the Earth Deity-Father of both Gods and men. In this respect he was the Celtic equivalent to Cronus or Zeus of the ancient Greeks.

Being the Earth God meant that he controlled the orderly passage of seasons. This cycle was maintained through the guiding melodies produced by a magical harp only The Dagda could play. Since an Earth God is sort of a personification of matter and "stuff," The Dagda owned something called the Undry which was a gigantic pot of abundance filled with an infinite supply of "stuff."

One of The Dagda's many names meant "Good God”, but "good" in the sense of being good at doing things. He was a jack-of-all-trades, skilled and accomplished in all his endeavours. Well, for the most part. Apparently his imagination wasn't all that "good" - when his wife bore him three daughters in succession he named each one of them Brigit.

I definitely have alot of stuff. Most people I know call it junk. This is actually quite an accurate test...
    I dont know myself, I got Dagda as well and it doesn't really seem to give you much to go off. Except that you have loadsa loadsa STUFF!

And I have to say that my imagination is pretty good and my daughters are all named differently.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.