• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The flip side of Sensotardation - Are you an HSP?

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
You have indicated that 18 of the items are true of you.

If you answered more than fourteen of the questions as true of yourself, you are probably highly sensitive. But no psychological test is so accurate that an individual should base his or her life on it. We psychologists try to develop good questions, then decide on the cut off based on the average response.

I don't know if it has anything to do with being an INFP. I'd like to think not. I do love violent movies. Real violence gets to me, not the fake kind.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
You have indicated that 5 of the items are true of you.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You have indicated that 17 of the items are true of you.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I had colic as a baby and I have multiple allergies and rashes.

Lurker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

I go through phases, just being human and all. Right now I'm a raw nerve.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You have indicated that 18 of the items are true of you.

G

garbage

Yeah this seems to be measuring "How INFP are you?" :)

But then also a lot of this sounds like Se stuff so I don't know

Turns out I'm 7. So, not HSP.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have indicated that 19 of the items are true of you.

wow :shock:...;).

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have indicated that 9 of the items are true of you.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I just like doing tests.

You have indicated that 5 of the items are true of you.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP

I'm glad I'm so sensitive. I would miss so many things otherwise.

I have custom earplugs for the loud noises!

MBTI Type
INxJ
I scored 12.

I abhor bright/flashing lights or colors.
Extremely loud (repetitive/intrusive) noise makes me want to break something.

B

beyondaurora

Only 15...I'm surprised.

I have what my doctor considers severe fibromyalgia. I like to refer to myself as "The Princess and the Pea". I feel everything. I have an amazingly low threshold for medications too.

What drives me batty is when people are constantly coming at me with demands for attention. I feel like I'm being assaulted. I feel like I can only let in so much at a time, otherwise I'm going to overload.

I honestly don't know how I could ever have children...

P

Phantonym

I got 20.

I can be very easily disturbed by the littlest things but I can also zone out and not notice anything that goes on around me. Sometimes even a person breathing in the same room with me can tick me off. I have a very keen sense of smell, so I notice even the slightest scent around me. But I've also read a book while hardly noticing that the music was playing very loudly.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
8 items are true for me. Most of them dealt with being affected by other's moods (I cannot possibly be 100% cheery when my best friend is upset and I'm aware of it.. sour demeanors in my direction usually get sour right back, even if I'm not even in a sour mood.) and art/music moving me.

I don't get bothered by loud noises or sounds, lots of activity or motion, or anything like that. The only complaint I have outside of this stuff is I hate neon pink anything. Neon colors tend to hurt my eyes and negate my depth perception so I avoid them.