User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I wanted to take the test but the questions were sooooo subjective....what's "overwhelmed"? Agony? Wanting something to stop? Meh....
    If the questions applied to you you'd know it.
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Rae View Post
    If the questions applied to you you'd know it.
    From my perspective, many ENFP enjoy being "overwhelmed" in a manner. They seem to view it as a sort of positive energy. So, it's more difficult to answer than it might seem at first. Overwhelmed as in causing anxiety and panic? No. Overwhelmed as sensing a wonderous burst of energy and excitement? Yes. At least, that's what many of the ENFP seem to go after.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    From my perspective, many ENFP enjoy being "overwhelmed" in a manner. They seem to view it as a sort of positive energy. So, it's more difficult to answer than it might seem at first. Overwhelmed as in causing anxiety and panic? No. Overwhelmed as sensing a wonderous burst of energy and excitement? Yes. At least, that's what many of the ENFP seem to go after.
    It's an unpleasant kind of overwhelmed, mostly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I am a strong N, but I feel really uncomfortable around loud noises, and am kind of a sissy when it comes to dealing with physical pain
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    I ended up with 12.
    I don't think I'm an HSP- I think a lot of my shy nature is due more so to a lack of self-esteem.
    Same here.

I got 12 [were there enough points on this to make a fully fair and accurate reading, though? Just wondering.]

So on the high end of averagely sensitive? Or something I'm shy but not to the degree where people freak me out completely; loud noises irritate me, but I'm capable of tuning them out if I have to.
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

heart on fire

::chomping ice::::

:::popping gum:::::::

The 12th time in a row the neighbor has played "Let's Get it on" at top volume.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post

I don't get what you're getting at.

I score 15-16, and most of the things I checked off have to do with my being acutely sensitive and perceptive to my surroundings.

I am most definitely an introverted extrovert, but an extrovert nonetheless, so that might help explain why I am an HSP.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTP

18. It's the physical sensitivity for me, mostly. Although a very negative emotional atmosphere plays havoc with my erm system.

MBTI
    INFP

Thirteen.

I'm not very physically aware, but psychologically I am very sensitive. Someone once called me "hypervigilant" and I perceived that as having a negative connotation.

There isn't much I miss. But I would think that it depends some on what kind of a feeling state is produced or the motivation for being extra aware. If it comes out of paranoia that's one kind of vigilance.

I'd say my sensitivity was inborn and then well-developed as a child in a home which seldom felt safe to me. How it serves me these days is an intense curiosity about my surroundings and others.

Now I was just wondering if I could even shut it off. Think not while I'm awake! It rarely occurs to me to try. Think I'd be more apt to hang around and watch something which disturbed me than to leave.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Five...

MASTER OF APATHY AND PURPLE SIGNATURES